Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Qualification For Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Qualification For Heaven (13282 Views)

Who Really Is Qualify For Heaven / Can Good Works Qualify One For Heaven? / Watch Your Ways! Nothing Is Hidden For Heaven Is A Serious Business! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualification For Heaven by Firstandonly(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2020
livingchrist:

1. There is nothing like 'give your life to Jesus' in the bible because you have no life in the first place to give.
2. Regeneration is part of salvation not separate.

3.instead of maintaining righteousness by new birth rather new birth empowers you to live right with God.

4. Heaven is not what you make, but rather is the natural home for all that are saved when they die.
Infact the hope of every Christian is at the resurrection when christ comes for the church not after death.
Infact this gospel of living to make heaven after death is a strange gospel not founded on the bible, living a holy and a righteous life can not get you a ticket to heaven. The gospel is simple, every one was born dead in sin, there is nothing anyone can do to save themselves, not the most holy and righteous life can, for they all filthy rag before God but we must all believe on Jesus christ and his sacrifice for us to get salvation and salvation in its entirety, works of righteousness after salvation gives you reward in the kingdom.

Lastly, study to show yourself approved a work man that need not to be ashamed but rightly dividing the word of truth.
I wonder y people think they can play a role in their salvation
Re: Qualification For Heaven by gudia3933: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2020
Who will make heaven or Hell depends on how you die.........
As a Born Again or a sinner.......
Heaven no sure for anybody still alive......
Only God knows dos that will make Heaven....
Re: Qualification For Heaven by lekankolade(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2020
Qualification for Christians to see heaven rather...

I see heaven as secondary school, religion as Examination councils ( WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and others)

You can decide to write WAEC ( Muslim) or NECO ( Christians), or NABTEB ( traditionalist) the main target is to pass and qualify for SECONDARY SCHOOL ( Heaven)......

All the exam boards have their study packs & marking schemes ( Quran for Muslim, Bible for Christians and Ifa for traditionalist)....

Let’s understand that we are all here on earth as a testing ground, our actions and inactions determines where will we be after life...

Happy sunday to all Christians , I pray we be among the privileged one that will make heaven
Ma’Salah
Re: Qualification For Heaven by livingchrist: 11:46am On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Brother leave Paul alone! Preach the Gospel!
Gospel is not Grammar! You confuse yourself and Confuse the sheep..
Preach JESUS Christ with all simplicity!
The Word of God is not in Grammar!
The Word of God is in Power!
if your teachings are not in line with what paul and other apostles preached they are simply another gospel.
Its obvious you are confused here.
Which power are you talking about? The one that does not agree to biblical truth, you think the power of God is about noise? If you see God's power, it will humble you.

Yes the gospel is simple but you are perverting either knowingly or unknowingly.
There are about 9 fruits of the spirit and pride is not one of them.
Re: Qualification For Heaven by livingchrist: 11:48am On Nov 29, 2020
Firstandonly:
I wonder y people think they can play a role in their salvation
that is what the false gospel that has invaded the churches teaches. A gospel that is base on the mind rather than the inerrant word of God.
Re: Qualification For Heaven by livingchrist: 11:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

That guy is full of pride, ever not will to take correction.
pride denotes spiritual emptiness
Re: Qualification For Heaven by Offpoint1: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2020
livingchrist:
pride denotes spiritual emptiness
You're right.

Righteousness 89 is a guy I've been observing for long on nairaland. He felt his always RIGHT, he's too right to be wrong, too proud to take correction. He felt only God can correct him.

If you point out errors in his words, instead of him humbling himself and accept or correct himself... He'll flare up on you.

He's like those biblical pharasees

1 Like

Re: Qualification For Heaven by Righteousness89(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
livingchrist:
if your teachings are not in line with what paul and other apostles preached they are simply another gospel.
Its obvious you are confused here.
Which power are you talking about? The one that does not agree to biblical truth, you think the power of God is about noise? If you see God's power, it will humble you.

Yes the gospel is simple but you are perverting either knowingly or unknowingly.
There are about 9 fruits of the spirit and pride is not one of them.
I Leave you to God and your Conscience..

The Work to be Done is to much to engage in Nonessentials banter!
The Harvest is Plentious!
The Labourers are Few
Peace be onto you!

2 Likes

Re: Qualification For Heaven by obonujoker(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2020
Heaven at last in Jesus name....

Our prayers is for God to hold us till the very end
Re: Qualification For Heaven by owowa145(m): 12:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Professorcplus:
Have religions lost it purpose? Can man do without religion? If at all, there is any benefit from religion one of it is about giving hope and sharing love to people. No doubt life is terrible and living in Nigeria especially in this Buhari era is hell itself. But religion is been practiced with terror and fear, with intolerance and lot of ridiculious claims.

You believe what you want to believe at your expense. We all have fantasy and without fantasy, I tell you, this life will be boring maybe meaniless. But we just sometimes need something to keep our sanity in check. I love how Superman was born in a space ship driven down to earth. I love to watch star wars movies. This are my fantasy even when I know they aren't real but still I like it.

So if you want to claim some imaginary heaven and hell, it's your personal choice. But please, don't bad wash the religion with self-centered, hatred, misgonistic post of your. You don't expect some people to qualify for heaven while other wouldn't qualify. Does that mean that those who doesn't qualify was created to miss it. This arouses many questions and breed hatred for religion. Having emotional intelligence in spreading religious post means a lot.

Truth is, Christianity itself ain't a religion but pple treat it as one. Religion is a place of bondage. Christianity is relationship with christ Jesus to attain liberty in Righteousness. We ain't fanatics but truth be told, there is heaven and hell wether we believe it or not, just be prepared by fearing and Obeying ur maker... Period.

1 Like

Re: Qualification For Heaven by Lifepodcastng: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2020
I think this your post does not reflect the intellectual capability you pointed out in the post. What stops everyone from going to heaven? Even the Bible says GOD wants everyone to get to know him yet people will intentionally not want to make heaven. Fathers disown their children for certain reasons. Now the point is whoever does not make heaven is not capable of good. GOD does not just destroy, he gives an opportunity to everyone even if they have a slim chance. A wise thing to do is to look into these qualifications yourself and see how you can make it. I do not see you complaining that everyone should pass exams when everyone writes it. Neither do you complain of not getting a first class when every attends the same school. If you do not complain about these things then you have no moral standpoint to complain about anything at all. You’re to look into the scriptures to discover like everyone, do not sit somewhere to nag unnecessarily bc people like who actually looked for answers shall testify against you at the end.

Professorcplus:
Have religions lost their purpose? Can man do without religion? If at all, there is any benefit from religion, one of it is about giving hope and sharing love to people. No doubt life is terrible and living in Nigeria especially in this Buhari era is hell itself. But religion is been practiced with terror and fear, with intolerance and lot of ridiculous claims.

You believe what you want to believe at your expense. We all have fantasies and without fantasy, I tell you, this life will be boring maybe meaningless. But we just sometimes need to keep our sanity in check. I love how Superman was born in a space ship driven down to earth. I love to watch star wars movies and captain America. This are my fantasies even when I know they aren't real but still I like it.

So if you want to claim some imaginary heaven and hell, it's your personal choice. But please, don't bad wash the religion with self-centered, hatred, misogynistic or whatsoever post of your. You don't expect some people to qualify for heaven while other wouldn't qualify. Does that mean that those who doesn't qualify was created to miss it? This arouses many questions and breed hatred for religion. Having emotional intelligence in spreading religious post means a lot.

1 Like

Re: Qualification For Heaven by nkemoma(m): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
When I saw the writing in Italics... I knew it was going to be rubbish as usual
Re: Qualification For Heaven by Lifepodcastng: 1:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
While I think this your teachings is very logical, I also think it’s completely false. There’s only one GOD, only one teaching and only one savior. While I think Mohammed the prophet got that right, his teachings are completely different from what Jesus or the apostles preached so there’s a disclaimer there. Also he refutes what even Jesus says will happen to him by claiming that Jesus never died. Jesus himself says he’ll die but the Quran says he didn’t so there’s a false teaching there. The traditionalism is a poly GOD system. That too is completely false. Only Christ is Lord and GOD of man. Until you find him, you cannot get saved irrespective of what you do

lekankolade:
Qualification for Christians to see heaven rather...

I see heaven as secondary school, religion as Examination councils ( WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and others)

You can decide to write WAEC ( Muslim) or NECO ( Christians), or NABTEB ( traditionalist) the main target is to pass and qualify for SECONDARY SCHOOL ( Heaven)......

All the exam boards have their study packs & marking schemes ( Quran for Muslim, Bible for Christians and Ifa for traditionalist)....

Let’s understand that we are all here on earth as a testing ground, our actions and inactions determines where will we be after life...

Happy sunday to all Christians , I pray we be among the privileged one that will make heaven
Ma’Salah
Re: Qualification For Heaven by Lifepodcastng: 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
No one can get saved by their own. Grace is what saved everyone. Grace of GOD is Christ Jesus who died for all of our sin. We’re to walk in the path of his righteousness bc he lives in us. We walk not by ourselves but by his rod and staff that comfort us through the path psalm 23. A person who continues to live in sun does not know GOD Infact he had not seen GOD 1 John 3:6-10. Those kinda people are liars who claim that they know GOD yet are covetous in dipping him in unrighteousness. The grace and goodness of GOD leads us to repentance (Romans 2:4). All these things are not us thinking we want to save ourselves, they’re just we glorifying GOD with our life for our body is the temple of GOD. The false gospel is actually ‘Do whatever you want, because grace abound’ Bible says GOD forbids to this kinda gospel.

livingchrist:
that is what the false gospel that has invaded the churches teaches. A gospel that is base on the mind rather than the inerrant word of God.

1 Like

Re: Qualification For Heaven by faste: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sombody started"give your life to christ "stuff ,everyone else followed not minding the meaning

1 Like

Re: Qualification For Heaven by Lifepodcastng: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is the same thing Adam thought about that he died. You’re doing the same. Do you actually understand that adam fell by himself and not bc he was made to fall? He was a fool and greedy and you’re towing that path now. He wanted to be GOD. The same way you want to access the father directly. If GOD says serve and worship this one bc he’s all of me. You’re to do that. Rebellious people will say no, we want the main thing. That shows their greed bc there’s nothing outside the one who must be worshipped. All things are already in him but bc some are foolish they’ll still be looking. This is why they shall perish

motayoayinde:

"For Mortal man/woman to be Free from sin, we must be Born again. You Must Give your life to JESUS Christ".

WHICH OF THE JESUSES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

THE BLACK,
THE WHITE OR
THE BROWN?

THE BEARDED OR
THE CLEAN SHAVEN?

THE BETHLEHEMITE,
THE NAZARETHAN OR
THE PALESTINIAN?

THE ONE BURIED IN THE CHURCH OF SEPULCHER OR
THE ONE BURIED IN THE GARDEN TOMB
OR THE ONE BURIED IN TALPIOT TOMB
OR ROZA BAL IN INDIA
OR KIRISUTO NO HAKA IN JAPAN?

THE ONE WHO WAS SAID TO BE GOD, AND WHO LATER DIED FOR THE SINS OF HIS CREATURES
OR THE ONE WHO PROCLAIMED TO BE A SERVANT OF GOD, HAVING NO POWERS OF HIS OWN EXCEPT GOD'S?

JESUS WAS MAN, A PROPHET OF ALLAH (GOD).

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE CREATOR NOT THE CREATED.

Re: Qualification For Heaven by Lifepodcastng: 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
This is true. So if religion is a scam. Why don’t you just look into the Bible yourself bc everything else is a scam.

Fmghewzy:
Religion was created by man,look into it well.

There are two things involved in this whole matter,it is either there is no such thing as God or
Religion is a pure scam.

Me I chose religion is a pure scam,every thing about religion contradicts the very God they all talk about
Re: Qualification For Heaven by Lazyreporta(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Heaven is the abode of God Almighty. For one to be there, there are standards which must be met. Some people will be disqualified for not meeting the Standard.

You Must be Born again
John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Anyone that wants to be in Heaven must be Born again. You must have the Spirit of GOD through Regeneration and Salvation.
All Born of man have Sinned. Through the sin of Adam, Everyone born of man and Woman are sinners, and as such Cannot please God in that nature.
For Mortal man/woman to be Free from sin, we must be Born again. You Must Give your life to JESUS Christ.

Romans 5:17-21
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Once you Give your life to JESUS, you receive the gift or righteousness and Holiness. You are quickened to live the righteous life,
John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

Then will you be qualified to enter Heaven. If you go on to Maintain Righteousness through the New birth, you will be qualified to Make Heaven.

Explain pls
Re: Qualification For Heaven by Lifepodcastng: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
While I know righteousness89 does not really know GOD, what he knows is a religion, I think we should be helpful. Let’s not be straight to judge each other but instead let’s try to help them see. I know it hurts when someone who’s yet to know acts as though they already, I have been in such situations but we should try as much as possible not to judge them. Thanks tho. I enjoyed your insights, it shows you’ve been truly reading the Bible

Offpoint1:

Your lack manner of approach, too much pride in you.

I won't be surprised if you missed the heaven you've been craving for and the hopeless sinner living next door will make the heaven.

Truly the first will be the last that day.
Re: Qualification For Heaven by golddare: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Heaven is the abode of God Almighty. For one to be there, there are standards which must be met. Some people will be disqualified for not meeting the Standard.

You Must be Born again
John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Anyone that wants to be in Heaven must be Born again. You must have the Spirit of GOD through Regeneration and Salvation.
All Born of man have Sinned. Through the sin of Adam, Everyone born of man and Woman are sinners, and as such Cannot please God in that nature.
For Mortal man/woman to be Free from sin, we must be Born again. You Must Give your life to JESUS Christ.

Romans 5:17-21
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
19 For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

Once you Give your life to JESUS, you receive the gift or righteousness and Holiness. You are quickened to live the righteous life,
John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

Then will you be qualified to enter Heaven. If you go on to Maintain Righteousness through the New birth, you will be qualified to Make Heaven.

What do you mean by "maintain righteousness"?
Re: Qualification For Heaven by Fmghewzy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lifepodcastng:
This is true. So if religion is a scam. Why don’t you just look into the Bible yourself bc everything else is a scam.

I was born into Christianity ,went to church all through my childhood,but as I grow older I come to realize that the whole thing contradicts each other.

But I don't understand what you saying in the last part of your statement
Re: Qualification For Heaven by Righteousness89(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lazyreporta:

Explain pls
Being Born again is one thing!
Staying born again is another!

Once you Confess your sins and accept JESUS Christ you are Saved!

Maintaining the Gift of Salvation to the End is what grants us Eternal!
" He that Endures to the End shall be Saved"

In The Journey of Life, you could have a situation where you fall or Sin. If that happens, there is Need for Repentance!

Once Saved Forever Saved is false!
Re: Qualification For Heaven by tarantino1: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Religions and their quest for eternity are just coping mechanisms against the fear of death; not just death, but the idea of absolute state of nothingness that happens after it.

Your memories of your family, friends, accomplishments completely washed away. You as a being simply cease to exist.

It's easier to believe in the concept of an afterlife where you have eternal life than to accept that every single thing we do here on earth and even our existence simply just washes away.

I empathize with the theists cos if I could force myself to believe, I would

2 Likes

Re: Qualification For Heaven by Lazyreporta(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Being Born again is one thing!
Staying born again is another!

Once you Confess your sins and accept JESUS Christ you are Saved!

Maintaining the Gift of Salvation to the End is what grants us Eternal!
" He that Endures to the End shall be Saved"

In The Journey of Life, you could have a situation where you fall or Sin. If that happens, there is Need for Repentance!

Once Saved Forever Saved is false!

In the old testament, all the people needed to do was a kill a ram yearly, and that atone for their sins yet committed. Every year, they kill a ram so they can be clean.. Meaning, within that one year, if Jesus ( God) were to come, they would have been taken with Him as His children.

Now, Jesus's blood is superior to that of ram.. In fact, we dont need to kill a ram again cos Jesus died for us even before we were born, plus the possible sin we will ever commit. When he was about to give up, He said 'its finished' all works were completed.

Let's do this: with ya analysis, youre saying that its not enough for me to remain as a son to my father, but i have to work for it, or else, i will loose my inheritance, abi? Hello, all that qualifies me as his son is cos He gave birth to me. No matter what happens, i will forever remain his son. Infact, i am thinking what i will do to my father that will make him wish me death.. I am sure its not possible. The bible clearly says that, even though our earthly parents know how to give us the best, loves us so much, it cant be compared to Gods love, cos His is superior. Therefore, i do not agree that IF I GAVE MY LIFE TO CHRIST, I CAN LOOSE IT. Infact, the bible says: Romans 6
King James Version
1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?

2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Do you understand that? Its not even possible again the moment you acknowledge God as your father.. (use the ram above to understand it.. Cos all He sees is His sons blood, same way He sees the blood of the ram they killed yearly to atone for their sin.)

See, the ram era is way better then if i can still loose God after giving Him my life.. I will rather kill a ram yearly and make heaven on the last day, than Jesus coming and He's making it worse for me to be a candidate of heaven.

We make God a very wicked father actually with all these our preaching.. We keep singing JESUS YOU LOVE ME SO MUCH O, yet theres no love at all based on your preaching. When your parents can never trow you away for no reason, how much your heavenly father..
Bro, the only difference between you and the so called non Christian is that YOU HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS ANF HE HASN'T..
That's the only thing that makes you a candidate of heaven..
Dont forget there are moral people who don't fornicate, thief, drink smoke etc but they are not born again..

Jesus is the difference.. Infact, the day you start working for salvation, its no longer a gift... Guess what? You can't work for it. Its a gift. Even our holiness is like a filthy rag to God.. So what are we Talking about?

Try to understand parents relationship with their children

I am sorry for typo and i may not have explained well also
Re: Qualification For Heaven by dbtt: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2020
I admire your wisdom. Seeking one's truth. Suspicion could strengthen or break ones belief.
You painted a relatable picture. Thank you
tobechi74:
Doubting is necessary

Many Christians see doubt as dangerous thinking that originate from the evil forces. A little skeptisn on one doctrine could lead to another doubt and the ripple spreads until one ends up questioning everything one ever knows. Doubtees are less likely to attend religious institution as they seek information outside the Religion established sources As a result, questioning is not encouraged. Most skepticlearn to keep their questions hidden in their head because certain things are not to be questioned. One should rely on faith.

In reality, doubt is a characteristics of human nature and necessary for ones faith to mature . Each of us grew up accepting the belief of others . Experience makes us examine those belief and compare them to reality. The wider the gap, the need to doubt . Men by nature of their higher reasoning ability experience more doubt than women

God gives us freewill which includes freedom to. Engage in independent thought and freedom to make choices.suspicuion could strengthen or break ones belief.In doubting,we question assumptions and seek to discover our own truth. It could lead one to apostasy. Atheism and Agnotism are integral path of every true spiritual journey. It is like a child who inherited a plot of land and decides to clear all his parents planted and plant what he desires . It is a sign of taking responsibility for what is planted in one’s own mind.

Mother Theresa the great Catholic saint embrased her doubt. At a point, she questioned the concept of heaven and hell and felt like a hypocrite for speaking of Jesus love. John the Baptist asked Jesus If he were the Messiah or if they were to expect someone else. Thomas doubted Jesus Ressurection. Thomas was shown the evidence he sought No single one of them was punnished for doubting. When Zaccharia doubted the angel message, he went dumb until it came to pass. This shows that the journey of a doubter could lead to personal pain until he finds what he seeks.Many seekers studied archeology, history to investigate biblical teaching

https://tobechispeaks./2020/11/06/do-ladies-slut-shame-each-other-more/
Re: Qualification For Heaven by Sleekfingers: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2020
That mean say no single nigeria go enter heaven be that......they reek of hypocrite......

Any muslim here should also tell us , wetin dem go do to take qualify to enter paradise
Re: Qualification For Heaven by Mamijoh(f): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where In the Gospels did Jesus Christ command that you must go to church or listen to sermons preached by men in order to make it into Heaven? undecided
Don't miss the gathering of the Saints
Re: Qualification For Heaven by Kobojunkie: 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Mamijoh:
Don't miss the gathering of the Saints
Jesus Christ NEVER said that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qualification For Heaven by Emmanuelcann: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2020
Good submission, but it's wrong to say "give your life to Christ" - better to state correctly, " accept Christ as your saviour!"
There's really nothing in our sin-ridden lives to offer to him. Rather it's by accepting him through faith that we are saved!
Re: Qualification For Heaven by omanzo02: 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
shadeyinka:

Let's assume heaven doesn't exist

1. What is good?
2. What is the gain of life on earth?
Good (good belief) is something that's proven to be real and true occurrence scientifically and historically, and not just a mere tell tales.

Gains of life on earth are fulfillment of plans and purpose to improve yourself socially, professionally, economically and adding values in development of your immediate environment.
Re: Qualification For Heaven by motayoayinde: 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lifepodcastng:
This is the same thing Adam thought about that he died. You’re doing the same. Do you actually understand that adam fell by himself and not bc he was made to fall? He was a fool and greedy and you’re towing that path now. He wanted to be GOD. The same way you want to access the father directly. If GOD says serve and worship this one bc he’s all of me. You’re to do that. Rebellious people will say no, we want the main thing. That shows their greed bc there’s nothing outside the one who must be worshipped. All things are already in him but bc some are foolish they’ll still be looking. This is why they shall perish

I'M STRUGGLING TO SEE HOW YOUR ANALOGY IS RELEVANT TO MY QUESTION.

READ AGAIN, WHICH OF THE JESUSES ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'It Is An Irresponsible Thing To Wish Buhari Dead' - Apostle Suleman (Video) / What Part Of Church Service Do You Enjoy Mostly And Why? / Misuse Of The Bible Verses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.