Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top (56693 Views)

Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Confession And Death Of A Wizard Who Goes To Church / Promise Ubong: Peace Ntuk Shares Transformation Photos Of Boy Tagged A Wizard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Abdulazeez99: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2020
A suspected wizard, identified as Omamuyovwi, who was returning from the coven, has crashed landed on the rooftop of a building with N100 in his hand at Okpokpor Street in Okpara-Inland in Ethiope-East Local Government Area of Delta State, Igbere TV reports.

He was caught by indigenes and residents of the community who beat him to stupor on Saturday, November 28.

He was flogged with plantain leaves and while at the point of setting him ablaze, the community vigilante came to his rescue.

The vigilante pleaded against jungle justice and took him to his family Compound at Igberhe Street, where he allegedly confessed to have committed so many atrocities against man and God.

The said wizard who’s also a motorcycle operator, said he was being chased by a deity(Igberhe juju), from the coven, when he ran out of fuel and crash-landed.

According to him, he was going to refill his craft, when he was caught on the rooftop with N100.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3vOuFiemwc

https://igberetvnews.com/1373434/wizard-allegedly-returning-coven-crash-lands-roof-top-delta-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Karlovich: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2020
He was flying to meet our darling daddy grin grin

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 29, 2020
Jesus is Lord.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Jones4190(m): 8:02am On Nov 29, 2020
spare not a witch to live

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Okoroawusa: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2020
Africans!!!

He can fly na im he never fly go America?

My friend come down from that roof...

429 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2020
An insane man found his way unto the roof of that house, and they termed him a wizard undecided

249 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nukilia: 8:11am On Nov 29, 2020
Old news

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by iHart(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2020
Make i laugh small

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Righteousness89(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2020
The Prayers of a Child of GOD Blasted and Electrocuted and cut short the Journey of the wizard!

That's how we deal with them..
Prayer is Life!!
Prayer is Power!
Prayer is Highest Force that Moves Heaven to intervene in Earth

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Asquare84(m): 8:36am On Nov 29, 2020
Things dey happen ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by AdaugoChisom(f): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Wonder wondered the wonderer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by edoairways: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2020
Jones4190:
spear not a witch to leave
Witchcraft is a spirit. Kill the spirit not the flesh

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2020
Always soak yourself with the blood of Jesus Christ before leaving your home!!!

Them no dey write witchcraft for face!!!

Even okada rider undecided

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by sinkhole: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2020
SMH for Nigeria.
Tomorrow now when somebody accused one of the people accusing this man of same thing, then they will be asking for civility embarassed
This is the reason I refused to pity that pastor that was murdered in Benue over disappearance of private parts!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by otokx(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2020
very funny.

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Cyberterror: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2020
And later some people will say that APC is their problem..

6 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Malawian(m): 9:09am On Nov 29, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Africans!!!

He can fly na im he never fly go America?

My friend come down from that roof...
If he come land inside ocean nko? Even bird no dey fly from Africa go America.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by seyicodes(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2020
saaphiere:
Jesus is Lord.
hi
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Bkayyy: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeria! grin
So if you wake up and see somebody on your roof, that person has automatically turned to a wizard and deserves beating and burning.
Who do Una this thing?
Instead of you to call the police or better, find a way to help the innocent come down you are there snapping and praying to things you can't see or touch

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Notatribalist(m): 9:52am On Nov 29, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

https://igberetvnews.com/1373434/wizard-allegedly-returning-coven-crash-lands-roof-top-delta-video/

Lalasticlala
This story does not make sense.. What I understand about witchcraft is that they need to be asleep before they go to coven..Now the question is when he was taken to the family house did they meet his other body sleeping?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by ucheuzor1(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
This story does not make sense.. What I understand about witchcraft is that they need to be asleep before they go to coven..Now the question is when he was taken to the family house did they meet his other body sleeping?

Witches operates in different ways. Some go with their physical body.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by SaiOba: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2020
Egbon mi, birds dey migrate well well... Many birds dey fly across the oceans and between continents jooor.. No be today tin.

Malawian:

If he come land inside ocean nko? Even bird no dey fly from Africa go America.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Fierypreacher: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2020
shocked

Any witch that flies across your territory by mistake must die by correction.

But why have they suddenly made the scene look like a centre of tourist attraction?

Stone him down dead.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Notatribalist(m): 11:19am On Nov 29, 2020
ucheuzor1:

Witches operates in different ways. Some go with their physical body.
If witch go with physical body what proof do you have to call it witchcraft?

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by BOOZELEE: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2020
Chai

With all im witch craft power na okada rider im be.Why are witches and wizards always broke?

Anything wey make me chop witch na Central bank of Nigeria office I go dey go my mission or swiss bank.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by writetopoker2: 11:35am On Nov 29, 2020
To fly again now for Nigeria done become crime.
People cannot fly in peace again, continue disturbing peoples freedom of flying grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by ZorGBUooeh: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Chai

With all im witch craft power na okada rider im be.Why are witches and wizards always broke?

Anything wey make me chop witch na Central bank of Nigeria office I go dey go my mission or swiss bank.

Most of all those wretched witches dem are rich spiritually in there world.

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Cantonese: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2020
Notatribalist:
If witch go with physical body what proof do you have to call it witchcraft?

Have you tried to be a witch or wizard before? You seem to have a good understanding of witchcraft.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
BOOZELEE:
Chai

Don't u know Bank is power on it's own
Re: Delta: Man Accused Of Being A Wizard & Crash Landing On Roof Top by Freestainworld(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Nigeria is in trouble, even fuel is cheaper in the coven.

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Church Where You Can Check If Your Name Is In Heaven Or Hell With Just N20,000 / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / Why Do I Always Forget My Dreams Before Waking Up From Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.