Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. (642 Views)

Okoloko Accused Of Owing Wife $35M, ₦‎6bn; Instead Of Paying, Files For Divorce / My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Stargurl20(f): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2020
I pay too much attention on what people think or say about me that I get worried too much. I've known from childhood that I'm always not liked by people. I'm not perfect though...but I know I'm not the worse person on earth. Even worse people gat lovers. I'm sick and tired of this... That I think of suicide sometimes ago, but the for that had restrained me.

3 Likes

Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2020
You sef do you like everybody? Why then do you think if people like you or not.
Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Stargurl20(f): 9:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Cutehector:
It's well
Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by halogate: 9:59am On Nov 29, 2020
Stargurl20:
I pay too much attention on what people think or say about me that I get worried too much. I've known from childhood that I'm always not liked by people. I'm not perfect though...but I know I'm not the worse person on earth. Even worse people gat lovers. I'm sick and tired of this... That I think of suicide sometimes ago, but the for that had restrained me.
..do u have a bad attitude or display same to others?
..do u have a razor blade tongue?
..do you have the " I'm always right" mentality??

If u have any of these 3, therein lies the problem.
If u do not,..then quit worrying about what people think about you. Always be good and do good. Your good deeds will speak for u.

Me?..Commit suicide because of another human being?? undecided undecided.....abeg I too love myself for that

3 Likes

Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Cutehector(m): 10:07am On Nov 29, 2020
Stargurl20:

It's well
now you have been preached the truth, go and sin no more.
Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2020
live uninhibitedly.

1 Like

Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Stargurl20(f): 11:36am On Nov 29, 2020
halogate:

..do u have a bad attitude or display same to others?
..do u have a razor blade tongue?
..do you have the " I'm always right" mentality??

If u have any of these 3, therein lies the problem.
If u do not,..then quit worrying about what people think about you. Always be good and do good. Your good deeds will speak for u.

Me?..Commit suicide because of another human being?? undecided undecided.....abeg I too love myself for that

I'm not being boastful here, but I totally doubt if I have these attitudes you mentioned. I believe I'm not impeccable or infallible, and I don't talk much except I'm with people I'm comfortable or familiar with. Plus if I do, people will have complained me.... I'm not perfect though... And I usually don't talk too much except I'm with people I'm comfortable with

1 Like

Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by halogate: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2020
Stargurl20:

I'm not being boastful here, but I totally doubt if I have these attitudes you mentioned. I believe I'm not impeccable or infallible, and I don't talk much except I'm with people I'm comfortable or familiar with. Plus if I do, people will have complained me.... I'm not perfect though... And I usually don't talk too much except I'm with people I'm comfortable with
Then I'm surprised you worry so much.

You can't please everyone, and not everyone will like, even though u are 101% nice to them.

The moment I notice some one showing me negative attitude, I close their chapter in my life.

Out of 24hrs in a day...I shud now spend some of it worrying abt what the other person thinks of me??. Did they buy my last soap or toothpaste for me?
..babe; I too value myself oh.

Not to boast or toot my own horn... but anybody that doesn't like me is wasting his/her time. Personally, me I don't care undecided

If that person has the energy to spend in not liking me....they should fire on.

It's not like it affects the current price of garri undecided

1 Like

Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Stargurl20(f): 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
halogate:

Then I'm surprised you worry so much.

You can't please everyone, and not everyone will like, even though u are 101% nice to them.

The moment I notice some one showing me negative attitude, I close their chapter in my life.

Out of 24hrs in a day...I shud now spend some of it worrying abt what the other person thinks of me??. Did they buy my last soap or toothpaste for me?
..babe; I too value myself oh.

Not to boast or toot my own horn... but anybody that doesn't like me is wasting his/her time. Personally, me I don't care undecided

If that person has the energy to spend in not liking me....they should fire on.

It's not like it affects the current price of garri undecided

Hm....you're correct. I...I just thought we cannot act oblivious about that
Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by mariahAngel(f): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Stargurl20:

What do you think it is that most people don't like about you?
Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cutehector:
Stop putting mouth in things not meant for your age, you disgust me each time I see your comment on adult matters. Just face your studies but you won't hear, I hope you don't regret all this someday
Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by tobechi74: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Stargurl20:

Read Why you act the way you do by Tim Lahaye.

Thank me later
Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Cutehector(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Zzor:
Stop putting mouth in things not meant for your age, you disgust me each time I see your comment on adult matters. Just face your studies but you won't hear, I hope you don't regret all this someday
i missed your stupidity, glad to have you back to entertain me.
Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Cutehector:
i missed your stupidity, glad to have you back to entertain me.
Small boys like you who refused to heed to advise learn the hard way, keep spreading your seeds at this very young age of yours till you have no seeds to spread any longer
Re: I Fed Up Of Paying Attentions To Little Things. by Stargurl20(f): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
mariahAngel:

What do you think it is that most people don't like about you?
I don't know how to mingle with people. Just like stay on my own most times

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Family Affair, Not Church Issue; Get Parental Consent, Not Pastoral / I Need Help To Achieve My Last Wish. / Which Gift Do You Give At Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.