Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common (65542 Views)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by BigDawsNet: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
I think caring should be removed

You over care for a lady!

She take you for a goddamn granted

7 Likes

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by womenareapes: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:
Some girls have eyes for guys with good and quality things. They easily fall for guys that meet up to their standards, they find it hard to resist them. 

A guy that doesn't possess what most of these girls want, will find it hard to win the girl over. Nowadays, the standards and taste of most girls are high and only guys that can meet up with their taste and standards will easily win them over without stressing themselves

Most girls find it hard to resist guys with these 5 things, number 4 is common.

1. Guys that are caring and nice.
Girls have a very elegant heart unlike guys, they are easily driven by what they see. When a guy shows them, love, take care of them nicely and sweetly, they will easily find it hard to resist them when the guy asks them out. Girls find it hard to resist guys that are caring and nice.

2. Guys that know much about them.
When you're too close with a girl, you almost do everything together, and you're always together, if you ask her out, she will find it hard to resist you. Since you know almost everything about her, she will see no reason for you guys not to be together. Girls will find it hard to resist guys that know much about them.

3. Guys that are God-fearing.
Girls find it hard to resist guys that are God-fearing. If you are a guy and you play a very important role in the church, girls will always want to be around you. They know a God-fearing guy will never hurt them physically and he will never make things hard for them. God-fearing guys will always be irresistible to girls.

4. Guys with cool cash.
Who doesn't like money? I don't think there is any girl that will resist any guy with money, even if her heart is like a stone. "Money isn't everything, but everything needs money" and that's why girls find it hard to resist guys with cool cash. Don't be deceived, if you don't have money, you will find it hard to maintain your relationship.

5. Guys with swags.
A guy that knows how to dress well, look good, will find it easy to win a girl over. You see, girls like it when a guy has swags, they fall for it big time. Girls find it hard to resist guys with swags.
Add yours.
As a man never you take advise from a woman!

the female brain are Also similar to that of a fish!

all this dress nice, swag only attract stupid females and those black apes called Naija women!

if as guy and you are looking for true love, I advise you be yourself and date a foreigner!
Na you go even say you don tired!

forget those black piece of shiit called Naija women! there are not worth it undecided

6 Likes

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by EgunMogaji2: 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Too much talk. One of the three and she’s in.

Wealth - Not just rich but wealthy. Ex - Dangote.

Power - Position of authority. Ex - Mc Oluomo.

Famous - Recognition gets special privileges socially. Ex - WhizKid.

Possess all three and create an orgasmic episode.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Am just laughing here oooo... Believe me you we have all got admirers.

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by faithfull18(f): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Is that all
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by AlphaDigitals: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Well said
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Forget all these your list....Make money and see girls rushing you in a mumu way.

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
quaintbloke:
Lists like this could be misleading because they may be correct for 2 or 3 out of 10 ladies.
The saying "ladies dont know what they want" may sound like a cliché but it holds true for a good number of them.
A lady who pretends to know what she wants would give you a list of non-negotiable, but when faced with a guy who has all those criteria, she would be at crossroads and come up with new criteria. That is female psychology and it's normal.
Eventually, it's a lady who is contented that settles for a man of her choice.

@sheriman
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Ifeanyi2017(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
You didn't mention sturborn ones
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by chidieberesk3(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Reasons why girls can't fall for No. 3

1. They believe God fearing guys ain't romantic.
2. Most God fearing guys don't ave swags (dress sense).
3. Money are mostly scarce for GF guys.
4. God fearing guys will never ask a girl out with an ulterior intention. wink

Reasons girls fall easily for No. 4

1. Money is life.
2. Most girls loves easy lives without struggle.
3. Pleasures and showing off is in most girls blood.
4. Pride and low self esteem is inherent in most girls, so they resolve to accepting rich guys proposals....

Girls!!!
Abi I talk una mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Nickymezor(f): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Jerewise332(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
BiggyB242:
Is just 4 & 5.

If you are nice and caring, they just take you as the mugu guy.

As for God fearing that's for our Christian sisters, but not necessarily working in the church, how many ladies fall in love with the prayer warriors grin. Is just the instrumentalist and choirmaster you know choristers are well parkage with nice suit and voice.

I don't know about others States but when it comes to swag you will win an edo girl's heart they like when you are well package if you are fair complexion then is all over. 75 percent of the guys are already bleaching their skin.

Lol
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Toks2008(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
You are right just that in naija, most ladies will look away from all except point 4.

But in the West where most of their ladies are financially OK, they don't even bother much about point 4.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by 989900: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
For all those yelling 'money', 'money' upandan . . . it's either you're piss-broke, have some dough but stuck in that poverty mindset, or run in hungry circles.

1. Money can NEVER be underestimated -- Never!

2. Money stops nonsense and Yada, Yada, Yada, . . . that's correct too.

3. What happens when you have to compete with another guy who is as comfortable financially as you, or some other guy who is richer than you, your father, mother, siblings and all your noisy neighbours join?

4. What happens when you try to woo a woman who is twice or more times more accomplished than you financially?

5. That is when other qualities come into play, that is when you know as much as women want your money (that's as established as a law in physics), women seek other qualities/attributes too, and it is not always about the highest bidder (financially).

We've been there, done that, been at both sides of story.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Eriokanmi: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Girls will always find guys irresistible based on the attributes 1 and 2. If you can't satisfy her in bed, money and swag na zero my broda. Na another guy she go carry your money give. They want you to ride them like horse and treat them like slaves in bed and make them cry. Even if you no get cash, she go carry cash come give you.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by stillmaticOG(m): 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Just have money. The rest are inconsequential

Girls will happily follow a mad man as long as he has money. That's the only language they understand
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Ishilove: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:

5. Guys with swags.
A guy that knows how to dress well, look good, will find it easy to win a girl over. You see, girls like it when a guy has swags, they fall for it big time. Girls find it hard to resist guys with swags.
Add yours.
Heaven knows how much I hate that word 'swag'
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Edwin046(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
The only reasonable point that u made here is number 4,other ones nah trash
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Liposure: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
Money is the only deciding factor
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Gabriel004: 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
[s]
Yungstallion:
Some girls have eyes for guys with good and quality things. They easily fall for guys that meet up to their standards, they find it hard to resist them. 

A guy that doesn't possess what most of these girls want, will find it hard to win the girl over. Nowadays, the standards and taste of most girls are high and only guys that can meet up with their taste and standards will easily win them over without stressing themselves

Girls have a very elegant heart unlike guys, they are easily driven by what they see. When a guy shows them, love, take care of them nicely and sweetly, they will easily find it hard to resist them when the guy asks them out. Girls find it hard to resist guys that are caring and nice.

When you're too close with a girl, you almost do everything together, and you're always together, if you ask her out, she will find it hard to resist you. Since you know almost everything about her, she will see no reason for you guys not to be together. Girls will find it hard to resist guys that know much about them.

Girls find it hard to resist guys that are God-fearing. If you are a guy and you play a very important role in the church, girls will always want to be around you. They know a God-fearing guy will never hurt them physically and he will never make things hard for them. God-fearing guys will always be irresistible to girls.
[/s]
4. Guys with cool cash.
Who doesn't like money? I don't think there is any girl that will resist any guy with money, even if her heart is like a stone. "Money isn't everything, but everything needs money" and that's why girls find it hard to resist guys with cool cash. Don't be deceived, if you don't have money, you will find it hard to maintain your relationship.

[[s]b]5. Guys with swags.[/b]
Add yours.[/s]
Thank you.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by WoeBetide666: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bobxin:

Smh

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by InvertedHammer: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:

4. Guys with cool cash.

5. Guys with swags.
Add yours.
/
I concur. These are what ladies like in guys.

But...

Most of these are not the attributes ladies love in "men"...especially ladies above 25 years.

/
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by BabbanBura(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Godada:
****in Odumeje's voice****

Everyone cannot be a preacher of love.

Women are not moved per say on what they see, if they do then Regina Daniels wouldn't have hitched up with her ancestry. This also holds true for lots of other women that got married to secure the bag. These women are not particular about looks as long as the guy HANDS SOME cash around

Women on the most basic level are after what they can get. So if it ain't about the cash and things cash brings.....they ain't concerned.

Guy I agree with you, every other thing na jara else why will the girls be trooping to yahoo and Gboys anyhow?
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rubbish ! Just be rich and you'll have all kind of girls swarming like bees around you !
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by BabbanBura(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ishilove:

Heaven knows how much I hate that word 'swag'

Ishi ishi! Na why I no dey get swag wallai!!
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Splitmind: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
They only care about guys with money that dress nice. If you want be a vagabond, be a sadist, be a rogue they will still deceive themselves and flock to you.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Ishilove: 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
BabbanBura:

Ishi ishi! Na why I no dey get swag wallai!!
Babban Bura, do you look like Baban Wanka of Kebbi?

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Donspicey: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2020
Dat no.3 no move me at all...........

Real girls dey street..........

pretenders dey church..........

Churchy churchy girls dey gv me headache,toast dem next tin ur mata go cast......

No.4 is d center of attraction......
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Dpundict: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2020
Me that have no beard should cry abi? Because all the guys u posted have beard

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Splitmind: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
marisdgreat:

why are you insulting regina? The last time I checked a young wedded an old foreign granny, but you guys will call it sure work, good hustles and the rest, once it is a lady u will begin to insult her. All these useless and bittered guys on nairaland, as if their mothers and sisters are forest. oponu

Very good observation.

Now how many men will have a list of qualities that women must posses which are;

- must earn 6-7 figures or at least earn more than me.
- must buy me hair valued at 50-200k.
- must buy me iPhone and shower me with gifts.
- must have a car.

And that is just so the guy has a chance, to date her. The girl can still chop his money and go and visit a "friend" in Amsterdam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.