Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common (65527 Views)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Do Girls Find This Thing Attractive [photo] / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Ojochogwusunny(m): 5:32pm On Nov 29, 2020
Lucyspa:

How old is he? Where is he from? smiley
He is in his late 30's,and from Benue state.

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Brownpeanut(f): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Emeka71:
That means somebody doesn't even need to have much money before you can go into a relationship; and I'm here being afraid to relate with babes.

Yes, you don't need to be a millionaire before you get into a relationship or even marriage.

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Both you and him are right and wrong.

Everything boils down on a kind of lady.

As am talking to you, I just hooked up with an independent single lady that has three flashy cars and various big shops.

In money wise, I no see her back in any way at all but she accepted me recently and I intend to marry her because she is very young and simple and SUPER RICH-has personal driver, gateman, servants she pays.

Now did she accept me because I have money? No!!!

ZIINI:
Aside from number 4
The rest is bullshit cool

3 Likes

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Brownpeanut(f): 5:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Hmmmm, interesting

, yunno that the small cash dat davido will use to take care of himself and look good is not the same an onion seller will use, though you and I know say they will definitely look good wink

So aunty what are you talking about exactly smiley

Like I said, be able to take care of yourself and afford the basics. You can't do that without 'small cash', you know?

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 5:46pm On Nov 29, 2020
Bro you right and wrong, like I told somebody the lady I want to settle down with is super rich and very young. To be honest, I dont have enough money to take care of her but she still accepted me when i approached her and chose me.

Note she is very young, I gave her 2years gap but she is established and super rich.

Definitely men have been proposing to her but she decided to give me a try, if it works out we settle down.....its not about money bro, she is not desperate cos I know many men will kill themselves to marry her but I thank God for His favour.

So I say women are complex, it depends on the category of girls and women bro.
Happy Sunday.

Yungstallion:
Some girls have eyes for guys with good and quality things. They easily fall for guys that meet up to their standards, they find it hard to resist them. 

A guy that doesn't possess what most of these girls want, will find it hard to win the girl over. Nowadays, the standards and taste of most girls are high and only guys that can meet up with their taste and standards will easily win them over without stressing themselves

Most girls find it hard to resist guys with these 5 things, number 4 is common.

1. Guys that are caring and nice.
Girls have a very elegant heart unlike guys, they are easily driven by what they see. When a guy shows them, love, take care of them nicely and sweetly, they will easily find it hard to resist them when the guy asks them out. Girls find it hard to resist guys that are caring and nice.

2. Guys that know much about them.
When you're too close with a girl, you almost do everything together, and you're always together, if you ask her out, she will find it hard to resist you. Since you know almost everything about her, she will see no reason for you guys not to be together. Girls will find it hard to resist guys that know much about them.

3. Guys that are God-fearing.
Girls find it hard to resist guys that are God-fearing. If you are a guy and you play a very important role in the church, girls will always want to be around you. They know a God-fearing guy will never hurt them physically and he will never make things hard for them. God-fearing guys will always be irresistible to girls.

4. Guys with cool cash.
Who doesn't like money? I don't think there is any girl that will resist any guy with money, even if her heart is like a stone. "Money isn't everything, but everything needs money" and that's why girls find it hard to resist guys with cool cash. Don't be deceived, if you don't have money, you will find it hard to maintain your relationship.

5. Guys with swags.
A guy that knows how to dress well, look good, will find it easy to win a girl over. You see, girls like it when a guy has swags, they fall for it big time. Girls find it hard to resist guys with swags.
Add yours.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Dollanaira: 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Only attribute is money
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Aboguede(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Just be nice and caring and also have small cash. That's all.

Na so una dey start sad
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:
Some girls have eyes for guys with good and quality things. They easily fall for guys that meet up to their standards, they find it hard to resist them. 

A guy that doesn't possess what most of these girls want, will find it hard to win the girl over. Nowadays, the standards and taste of most girls are high and only guys that can meet up with their taste and standards will easily win them over without stressing themselves

Girls have a very elegant heart unlike guys, they are easily driven by what they see. When a guy shows them, love, take care of them nicely and sweetly, they will easily find it hard to resist them when the guy asks them out. Girls find it hard to resist guys that are caring and nice.

When you're too close with a girl, you almost do everything together, and you're always together, if you ask her out, she will find it hard to resist you. Since you know almost everything about her, she will see no reason for you guys not to be together. Girls will find it hard to resist guys that know much about them.

Girls find it hard to resist guys that are God-fearing. If you are a guy and you play a very important role in the church, girls will always want to be around you. They know a God-fearing guy will never hurt them physically and he will never make things hard for them. God-fearing guys will always be irresistible to girls.

4. Guys with cool cash.
Who doesn't like money? I don't think there is any girl that will resist any guy with money, even if her heart is like a stone. "Money isn't everything, but everything needs money" and that's why girls find it hard to resist guys with cool cash. Don't be deceived, if you don't have money, you will find it hard to maintain your relationship.

5. Guys with swags.
A guy that knows how to dress well, look good, will find it easy to win a girl over. You see, girls like it when a guy has swags, they fall for it big time. Girls find it hard to resist guys with swags.
Add yours.
Abeg No Just Make Me Laugh.

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
You really hit it on point...

When a woman is broke she looks for money

When she's rich ....she looks for love..

Jessepaid:
Shit....well...
A woman seeks all these in a man but craves financial stability first..

When a woman is broke she looks for money

When she's rich ....she looks for love..

That's why we have so many young ladies today in loveless marriages... They only enjoy money nothing else..

Suffering and smiling

3 Likes

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2020
I cant stop laughing .... cheesy grin.

God bless Nairaland, this is the place I seek the real happiness.....

But its true sha.

A girl I toasted few days ago to pass time, refused because according to her, I won't have time from her....i tot she was joking till it dawned on me she meant it when I told her am most times busy.

quote author=EdmundChidera post=96560496]What about funny guys

What about broke guys, I heard some girls loves broke guys because they're always less busy grin

Girls loves guys with sweet mouth, guys that can lie very well
grin
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rawhumper:
Both you and him are right and wrong.

Everything boils down on a kind of lady.

As am talking to you, I just hooked up with an independent single lady that has three flashy cars and various big shops.

In money wise, I no see her back in any way at all but she accepted me recently and I intend to marry her because she is very young and simple and SUPER RICH-has personal driver, gateman, servants she pays.

Now did she accept me because I have money? No!!!

Dating an independent girl is still very difficult
Cause she don't need you
She can kick off your ass any fûcking damn time
Shit happen have this at the back of your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2020
bukatyne:

grin

So if I open a bleaching cream outlet in Benin, I will make cool cash as there is a customer base?

Benin, here I come!

Real matterz!!!!
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yeah you right though but we plan to get married, told her my intention cos
that's what am after....to settle down with this
particular chic.

I think she is observing me, to know what I really want.....my next goal is to impregnate her no time ooo.
But I gat to take it easy, though I have 3 independent ladies am dating, two are serious including het, the other one is really forming cos she travels to Europe and America, but this particular one i want to marry is far ricer than the other two and she is simple and travels out too but my heart truly yearns for her.

quote author=ZIINI post=96565889]
Cause she don't need you
Shit happen have this at the back of your mind.[/quote]
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Shedrachmessi(m): 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Brownpeanut:
Just be nice and caring and also have small cash. That's all.
hhmm exactly
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Henry22(m): 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2020
Yungstallion:

4. Guys with cool cash.

5. Guys with swags.
Add yours.

Only 4 and 5 are true......
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
She doesn't have time but she agreed we meet this week, she is always busy.
I dare not call her in the day time except on sundays its only at night though she didn't tell me to but I used my sense from what she told me.

She is a rare gift to me, so simple, u only know she is super rich when she enters her flashy car with the driver opening the door for her.

Am two to three years older than her But she has a son.....thats my only worry

ZIINI:

Cause she don't need you
Shit happen have this at the back of your mind.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Zeroenochone(m): 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
If only it were that easy to know what goes on in a woman's head smiley
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
I dare not call her in the day time except on sundays its only at night though she didn't tell me to but I used my sense from what she told me.

She is a rare gift to me, so simple, u only know she is super rich when she enters her flashy car with the driver opening the door for her.

quote author=ZIINI post=96565889]
Cause she don't need you
Shit happen have this at the back of your mind.[/quote]
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Godada:
****in Odumeje's voice****

Everyone cannot be a preacher of love.

Women are not moved per say on what they see, if they do then Regina Daniels wouldn't have hitched up with her ancestry. This also holds true for lots of other women that got married to secure the bag. These women are not particular about looks as long as the guy HANDS SOME cash around

Women on the most basic level are after what they can get. So if it ain't about the cash and things cash brings.....they ain't concerned.
We are all questionable for our decision.If she married a man old enogh to be her father then that's on her.In my opinion there ain't no pattern as to how much a woman would reciprocate love to a man in response to his attribute or actions toward her.
A young woman sometimes can be confusing,maybe most of them in their early twenties are carefree.

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rawhumper:

You're one lucky motherfucker grin
Where do you see thses girls?
Those I come across are the send me 2k geng embarassed
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abeg bro tell mama Chaka Chaka to give you three shots of dry gin, I will pay.

I love Nairalanders and Nigerians, they are really intelligent.

Am proud of you guys, you made a point bro

quaintbloke:
Lists like this could be misleading because they may be correct for 2 or 3 out of 10 ladies.
The saying "ladies dont know what they want" may sound like a cliché but it holds true for a good number of them.
A lady who pretends to know what she wants would give you a list of non-negotiable, but when faced with a guy who has all those criteria, she would be at crossroads and come up with new criteria. That is female psychology and it's normal.
Eventually, it's a lady who is contented that settles for a man of her choice. And that only comes with maturity and experience.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by samcolee(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
EdmundChidera:
What about funny guys

What about broke guys, I heard some girls loves broke guys because they're always less busy grin

Girls loves guys with sweet mouth, guys that can lie very well
grin

Lazy guys perform well cos that's where they pour their anger, no other work

2 Likes

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 6:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
The bitter truth is having a good dress sense first....and oh I met her in the church.

I dont want to ask her for anything though my birthday is on the 1st.

My main aim to to marry her, I like to fish from the main river bro so asking small small things from her will put her off, even if she offers I will decline it.

quote author=ZIINI post=96566423]
You're one lucky motherfucker grin
Where do you see thses girls?
Those I come across are the send me 2k geng embarassed[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by johnhood(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
God fearing? Wahala for we wey be atheist.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by SocialJustice: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Swagg get plural?
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by johnhood(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
Op you are right grin

We ladies love comfort regardless our age,

As for me,my parents keep spoiling me with money,they make sure that im comfortable, so I can't be moved by any Man's wealth.

My fellow ladies make sure you go for what makes you happy and comfortable.

Please all those money they are using to spoil I beg you in the name of what you like the most come and use it to spoil. Abeg.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by One4me: 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2020
See what idleness has caused?
Who will not like anyone with all those attributes?

Just be broke and see what happens.
ASUU, please resume work, too much idleness is making people write nonsense o.
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Rawhumper(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Humor is important in relationship but sha those your lips can do wonders.....

quote author=Raychee post=96562644]

No one ke shocked ?? I do o and I'm sure some people do. It is of utmost importance.. how do you keep a relationship going with a dummy? Unless they are looking for a man to take advantage of then they might go for the dimwitted ones.[/quote]
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by johnhood(m): 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2020
One4me:
See what idleness has caused? Who will not like anyone with all those attributes?
Just be broke and see what happens. ASUU, please resume work, too much idleness is making people write nonsense o.
Did idleness cause you to comment?
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by mycareernairala(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
I have none of those things listed yet women get wet when I'm sighted.

Women just love fake guys. Good for them tho
Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Raychee(f): 8:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Rawhumper:
Humor is important in relationship but sha those your lips can do wonders.....

quote author=Raychee post=96562644]

No one ke shocked ?? I do o and I'm sure some people do. It is of utmost importance.. how do you keep a relationship going with a dummy? Unless they are looking for a man to take advantage of then they might go for the dimwitted ones.

Like testifying to the goodness of God smiley

2 Likes

Re: Girls Find It Hard To Resist Guys With These Five Things, Number 4 Is So Common by Orpe7(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
Girls are unpredictable
Your points are not valid when it comes to a girl's thinking
Sometimes,they rather fall for someone piping them down make e dey shift womb than someone who is God fearing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / Please Is Such A Girl Worth Taking Serious "Snapshots Included" / Men And Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.