Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Marrying An Older Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying An Older Lady? (40448 Views)

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by tobechi74: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
I prefer older girls, more experienced, less demanding, you will learn a lot
I dread younger girls

3 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Thattallgirl(f): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Keketu:
hi please pm me thank
Why?
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Keketu(m): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Why?
hi, please the pm is strictly confidential from nairalander okay?
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Quality20(m): 4:28pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZIINI:

Smoking is very injurious to health
It also affect the brain and some other useful organ's in the body
- Emilliano Zapata
we here in our crib we don't smoke n neither do we drink. I guess ur advise is for yaself

3 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Donspicey: 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2020
paul100:

I have thought of this before.Imagine you guys are quarelling and out of anger,she just say"Don't forget,we are not agemate" and her next words will be "sorry honey,I didn't mean that" ,I am so sorry,pls forgive me.

Bro as a guy dat have dated older ladies bfr......

I will advice you to settledown with some one you can control......

She maybe supportive bt to be honest,she is only doing dos tinz so dat ur mind will be relaxed and u will tink dat she is a wife material.....

Bro if u marry dat girl e don be for u be dat cos las las na she go get upper hand pass u for ur home......

And bfr u do anytin u must consult her first.....

Be Wise.........

12 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by paul100(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2020
Donspicey:

Bro as a guy dat have dated older ladies bfr......

I will advice you to settledown with some one you can control......

She maybe supportive bt to be honest,she is only doing dos tinz so dat ur mind will be relaxed and u will tink dat she is a wife material.....

Bro if u marry dat girl e don be for u be dat cos las las na she go get upper hand pass u for ur home......

And bfr u do anytin u must consult her first.....

Be Wise.........
True talk bro

2 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by UKBobo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
God4bid, I can't marry a man that am older than...guy beta leave that girl for somebody better

Who wants to marry someone hateful like u when your puna is like this?

8 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Nazgul: 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:
I'm dating an older woman... the difference in our ages is just 2 years. She is everything a man can ever dream of.. she's very supportive. Doesn't bother me and lets me do my thing.. she doesn't boss me or anything of sorts. she's also very independent, but the only thing that stresses me out is our age difference and its quite obvious cause i even look quite younger than my age and she's quite matured both physically and mentally.

Are there any cons to marrying a lady that is older? Guys who are married to older ladies, are there any traits i should look out for ?

Ps: we've been dating for 4 years now, so its not like i just met her. So i know everything about her and she knows everything about me.
Age is just a number... follow your heart.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by GodWrites: 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2020
sweetrace:
Op, age is not the issue here. You’re too immature for her. Please do her a world of good and let her go. She needs to be free to meet a mature and compassionate man who will treat her well and not seek seek approval from Nairaland or others.

Exactly! OP seems to have this childish, immature mindset. Seems his small stature and baby face also affected his reasoning.

How can one date someone for 4 years, only to wake up and start looking for excuse to dump the lady?

I mean, was he blind when he first approached her?

Children!

Smh!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by chinonyinye: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
Op, pls lemme ask you a question. Pls is it just now you discovered that she's 2 years older than you or you've known all along?. So you've been dating her and possibly sleeping with her for four years knowing she's two years older than you. Now its time for marriage and you suddenly remembered that she's two years older than you and you want to dump her right? Just remember that karma is real!!!. Abeg go and sit down joor

4 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by fdigital(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
age is just a number as long as d both of you love
and respect each other

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Dayoebe(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
I don't like that
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by naijadrivablog: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
My only advice: Is she willing to submit to you?

Are you willing to swallow your ego/insecurities and be a man Do you like her because she has her own money/other ulterior reasons

Do you love her? And does she "check the boxes" in who you want as a wife Have you prayed about it

I can marry an older lady by 1-3yrs.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:
I'm dating an older woman. The difference in our ages is just 2 years. She is everything a man can ever dream of.

She's very supportive. Doesn't bother me and let's me do my thing. She doesn't boss me or anything of sorts. She's also very independent, but the only thing that stresses me out is our age difference and it's quite obvious cause i even look quite younger than my age and she's quite matured both physically and mentally.

Are there any cons to marrying a lady that is older? Guys who are married to older ladies, are there any traits i should look out for ?

Ps: we've been dating for 4 years now, so its not like i just met her. So i know everything about her and she knows everything about me.
She will never BOTHER you until she enters your family constitutionally & settles like Groundnut Oil.
She knows what she's doing.
Don't ever conclude.
..a woman can only be rated when the proper marriage has commenced.
They never forget the advantage they have over their men in any argument.
U are doing her a FAVOUR and not the other way round.
So Look very well. Be warned.
I wish you well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:
I'm dating an older woman. The difference in our ages is just 2 years. She is everything a man can ever dream of.

She's very supportive. Doesn't bother me and let's me do my thing. She doesn't boss me or anything of sorts. She's also very independent, but the only thing that stresses me out is our age difference and it's quite obvious cause i even look quite younger than my age and she's quite matured both physically and mentally.

Bros congratulations to you both. What counts is your happiness ask God to direct you bro.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by seunmohmoh(f): 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Na only for 9ja age be problem. Mtcheew.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
You are a betrayer. So after 4 years you are just waking up. Mukpas
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by naijadrivablog: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kestolove:
God4bid, I can't marry a man that am older than...guy beta leave that girl for somebody better

Says a gworo chewing BOY parading as a girl.

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:

2 years older is ok. very ok for me.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Uyi168: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Trayceey:
You are a betrayer. So after 4 years you are just waking up. Mukpas
Must he MARRY her...?
Are there no Ladies dumping Men..?

10 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by clockwisereport: 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Age is a matter of the mind.

If you don't mind, it does not matter.

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by PastorandMentor(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
Don't. I repeat don't. I'm suffering from such now. Don't Mr. Unless she is rich.
Don't marry a broke older woman.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:

No disadvantage Bro except for perceived societal norm which in my opinion, you should care less about. The most important thing is you both love each other and nobody who criticizes your decision will build your home but you and your wife.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Brownpeanut(f): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
Please, go ahead. You have my blessings. There's absolutely nothing wrong. I mean, you guys have been dating for 4yrs.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by ipobarethieves: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
cool
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by Hybkay(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:

hmmm, I'm sure she's in her late 30's. That's when they act normal

3 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by DexterousOne(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Interesting comments I'm reading here
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by MrStylish(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Abobi
Is d best
No stress
No misunderstanding

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by generationz(f): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
sKeetz:

Ps: we've been dating for 4 years now, so its not like i just met her. So I know everything about her and she knows everything about me.

So you didn't know her age for 4 years?

It is well.
Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by bdon123(m): 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
how is two yrs an older lady. does she look older than u? my own wife is almost 2 yrs older than me n we have a kid. bro do wat makes u happy as long as she doesnt physically look older than u its ok. even if she did n u ok wit it... its still alright.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying An Older Lady? by GeneralPula: 10:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
God go deliver you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.