Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker (56688 Views)

Ojbest Is dead; Man Who Made Shoes For Osinbajo Dies / OjBest: How Osinbajo Met And Patronized A Local Shoemaker After A Tweet (Photos) / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by jaybenugo: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2020
VP Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Personal Shoemaker (Photos/Video)

Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday surprised a young entrepreneur, by sending his aides to meet the man after he had offered to make shoes for him, IgbereTV reports.

The entrepreneur known on Twitter as OJBEST Footwear had made a shoe for Osinbajo and asked for a chance to be his personal shoe maker in a bid to boost his brand and expand his reach.

OJBEST Footwear’s first tweet was made on November 9, 2020, where he urged people on the platform to help him promote his tweet so that the Vice President would see it.

He wrote;

“Dear @ProfOsinbajo, I am a Nigerian entrepreneur who specializes on the production of quality leather shoes from scratch to finish. I will like to make shoes for you and meet you in person to show case my product to the world. I will be grateful if I get a reply"

The Vice President who has been at the forefront of promoting Made In Nigeria products sent some of his aides to meet OJBEST Footwear at his workplace.

He then took pictures with the aides and also posted a video as well.

Speaking on how excited he is that Osinbajo recognised him enough to send a delegation, the young man tweeted;

“I really want to thank everyone who retweeted my tweet in reference to making shoes for Prof Osinbajo. The tweet got to him and he sent some of his people to my shop today. We talked at length and lot of promising things are coming it. Thank you all my Twitter family

“My special thanks goes to Prof Osinbajo for the support and his intention to make my dreams come through, I really cannot thank you enough, may God bless you sir.

“I will still make shoes for Prof Osinbajo and hope to meet him in person as that will fulfill my desire”.
https://twitter.com/Ojbest5/status/1331974010712821760?s=19

See below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBwqyoRXupE

https://igberetvnews.com/1373444/vp-osinbajo-sends-delegates-man-offered-personal-shoemaker-photos-video/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by jaybenugo: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2020
More

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by jaybenugo: 11:21am On Nov 29, 2020
Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Designsking: 11:25am On Nov 29, 2020
This is supper commendable.
#TheBestVpOfAllTime

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by natnoble(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2020
Nice marketing strategy. Making the vice president your brand ambassador is also nice.

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by majamajic(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2020
Osibanjo for good if he came on his own , bubu really spoil the guy name

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Golden057(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2020
Osibanjo knows how to market himself grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Herbephe1(m): 11:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Osinbajo shouldn't appear too soft when elected as our president comes 2023

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Freestainworld(m): 11:54am On Nov 29, 2020
Nice shoes, greater things coming your way.

2 Likes

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Fahdiga(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2020
Osinbajo should face governance or resign if he is tired. This is not what he was elected to do

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by manuel4real(m): 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
grin
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Dapson73(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2020
Fahdiga:
Osinbajo should face governance or resign if he is tired. This is not what he was elected to do

So he's not elected to promote Nigeria economy? Stop being a hater, rejoice with the Shoe Maker.

184 Likes 13 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by remigreat(f): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
Heaven has finally answer your calls OJ Best. By this, your products would gain international recognition and I trust Prof Osinbajo will help you achieve this. Patronising made in Nigeria products will help boost our economy as long as these products are at par with international standards. The only thing is our mindsets towards it. God bless everyone here and may the Heavens answer our own prayers too in Jesus name.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by collum(m): 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
nigerians just need to be encouraged to go into production of major consumables, and the government need to promote such production.. wish him well

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by obo389(m): 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2020
Congrats.
God don take style pick your call be that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Jack005(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Osibanjo has a good heart to be honest, but he's government is really affecting him negatively.

9 Likes

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Lamasta(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
Commendable act from the office of our humble and amazing Vice President....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by complexBoss12: 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2020
Herbephe1:
Osinbajo shouldn't appear too soft when elected as our president comes 2023

I am strongly resisting the urge to abuse you.

Wetin you dey see under Buhari never tire you, you still dey find hard man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by TheRareGem1(f): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
OJBESTFOOTWEAR has blown. But some people will still badmouth the government and say what's not.
To all legit hustlers out there, may Allah bless our hustle. Mercy and grace shall follow us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Naturopathic: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2020
wow! I'm really happy for OJBEST shoemaker

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Thunder1010: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2020
What a great encouragement, Osinbajo is a man with good heart. OJBEST, I congratulate you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Joyce95: 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
Interesting one indeed

1 Like

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Thunder1010: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
If your father could have opportunity to be Osinbajo's shoe cleaner, I know you will go to mountains and valleys for announcement and jubilation.
Fahdiga:

16 Likes

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by TANID(m): 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2020
Designsking:
This is supper commendable.
#TheBestVpOfAllTime
how i wish if buhari can travel again and hand over to VP osinbanjo for the next 18months and see how nigeria would look like.

9 Likes

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by orisa37: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
"UNHUN AJE LEWA EYERE LEBO". ORO IJESA.
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by visijo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2020
Many guys go broke trying to prove they are not broke to women who are broke!�

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Perfectsouth(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
Orisirisi
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Officialhorlah(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2020
You don make amgrin

Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by Godada(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
tongue
Re: OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
What’s the meaning of all this nonsense? Government/governance has turn to a circus show?

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics / "Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.