Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? (1658 Views)

Why Do Christians Worship On Sundays? / Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by imagrg(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2020
I was born into a Christian home and have learnt to worship God with dance, praise songs accompanied with load music and shouts by the Pastors as they preach the gospel to members of the congregation. I have lived among Moslems and have come to appreciate their mode of worship of Allah.. I have witnessed severally how the Moslems worship Allah in strict solemnity and with so much focus that nothing distracts there attention.

I am wondering why Christians cannot adopt this mode of worship of ONE TRUE GOD like the Moslems do instead of all the noise inside the church and the routing of prayers through an intermediary.

Like the Moslems do, I personally believe in ONE TRUE GOD and I worship HIM in faithfulness to all I do and in obedience to HIS COMMANDMENT.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Kestolove(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2020
D differences is clear, one is a worship house while the other is a party house, I was at a child dedication last week Sunday and we wia dancing gbe bodi ND bgeku

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Freestainworld(m): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2020
That is what different interpretation of the bible can cause.
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2020
imagrg:
I was born into a Christian home and have learnt to worship God with dance, praise songs accompanied with load music and shouts by the Pastors as they preach the gospel to members of the congregation. I have lived among Moslems and have come to appreciate their mode of worship of Allah.. I have witnessed severally how the Moslems worship Allah in strict solemnity and with so much focus that nothing distracts there attention.

I am wondering why Christians cannot adopt this mode of worship of ONE TRUE GOD like the Moslems do instead of all the noise inside the church and the routing of prayers through an intermediary.

Like the Moslems do, I personally believe in ONE TRUE GOD and I worship HIM in faithfulness to all I do and in obedience to HIS COMMANDMENT.

Because, The Body is Many. The leg can not clap but it can dance, whlie the hand can not dance but it can be lifted High To The Lord, God!

However in our members, there are those who are Diseased and Cancerous who ought to be Cut off, unfortunately, they have increased and have Sickened the Body Unto Death!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Freestainworld:

Not just different interpretation alone, we also have evil Bibles planted by the sons of Wickedness to also contend with.
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by ABOVEDELAW: 11:58am On Nov 29, 2020
CHRISTIANITY IS CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM IS ISLAM, THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR. YOU ARE FREE TO JOIN ANYONE THAT SUITS YOU.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
Ask ur self how Jesus prayed,is it like the way modern day Christians dance and gyrate...NO

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by dan2ene: 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
imagrg:

Christianity in the real sense is the testimony of the one and only God... the obvious divergence is because of the tendency to adulterate something that is genuine, original and authentic. I am sure you can relate this to a local product that has lots of counterfeit.

If you love God Almighty, admire no other but be among the few "who worship God in spirit and in truth". Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Uyi168: 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
imagrg:

The Muslims too are divided..
Haven't u heard about the Shia and the sunni group??

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by olapitan83789: 8:23pm On Nov 29, 2020
:That is what different interpretation of the bible can cause.Not just different interpretation alone, we also have evil Bibles planted by the sons of Wickedness to also contend with.
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Valkrie: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
imagrg:

You would continue to go in circle till your eyes clear...Religion is scam...!! Both yah dearly Christianity and Islam are ushered in by same gang of thugs...!! Simply for control and how much falls into their pocket..got nothing to do with any gold plated heaven or paradise full of naked virgins..!!

To know the truth go back to your root and with open mind learn and investigate what the people before you believed in and practiced and by this i mean before the the coming of the deceptive Christianity and the swordy Islam..!!
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by sulasa07(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2020
Uyi168:
The Muslims too are divided..
Haven't u heard about the Shia and the shiites group??
Shia and Sunni pray the same way,use the same Qur'an,both face Mecca to pray,bear the same Muslim name

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Uyi168: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
sulasa07:

Shia and Sunni pray the same way,use the same Qur'an,both face Mecca to pray,bear the same Muslim name
Is that what they told u?
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by sulasa07(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2020
Uyi168:
Is that what they told u?
No,it's what I saw in a dream!;!;
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Kobojunkie: 12:30am On Nov 30, 2020
imagrg:

I am sorry but why do Christians have to do anything much like the Muslims do it? undecided
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Anas09: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2020
imagrg:

What shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked The Muslims worship The One True God?

Pls, why do you thing Allah is the One True God?
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56am On Nov 30, 2020
You really tried with your observations and this is highly commendable!

There is fake currencies everywhere today, Christianity could be likened to the American Dollar while Islam is like the Cotonou franc. You can't expect fake Cotonou franc to be as rampant as the American Dollars.

So don't think there is unity in Islam, there is division amongst the Muslims too but because Satan who is the chief agent of confusion knows the truth he concentrated much on Christianity to continue multiplying the imitations and those imitations are working really hard to appear like the original.

There is just one true Christian group and all others are fake! You only need to identify that single group belonging to Jesus then you'll have the lence to see and detect all false worship around you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Anas09: 8:00am On Nov 30, 2020
imagrg:

Are you a Christian right now? As in, do you have a relationship with Jesus?
This one true God that the you worship right now, what is His name?

Do you understand the Bible?
Do you just go by outward practices or Spirituality?

What did Allah do for the Muslims in terms of their eternal salvation?

When you say his commandments, which commandments are you talking abt? Islamic or Christian?

Well, brother. I guess you are Yoruba, and I happen to have a Yoruba friend, an ex Muslim convert to Christianity. His conversion was not by a human being. The Lord Jesus Himself converted him.

He kept saying, he pities Christians because they don't know what they have. The Word of God (The Bible) is a Treasure, but Christians joke with it.
The freedom to worship God, unlike the bondage in Islam. And I have heard this over and over.

So. If you want to leave freedom And go to bondage, good luck.

In Christ we have freedom to serve God without fear.
If it's convenient to kneel and pray God will hear you. If you stand, fine. If you lie flat on your face, fine. If you sit, fine.
We do not have a prescribed position because we worship God in spirit and in truth. Do you understand what this means?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Anas09: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

There is fake currencies everywhere today, Christianity could be likened to the American Dollar while Islam is like the Cotonou franc. You can't expect fake Cotonou franc to be as rampant as the American Dollars.

So don't think there is unity in Islam, there is division amongst the Muslims too but because Satan who is the chief agent of confusion knows the truth he concentrated much on Christianity to continue multiplying the imitations and those imitations are working really hard to appear like the original.

There is just one true Christian group and all others are fake! You only need to identify that single group belonging to Jesus then you'll have the lence to see and detect all false worship around you! smiley
I wish I can extend my arms and hug you.

There's just one True Christian Group. Anyone who does not adhere to the strick teachings of the Bible, is not in this Group.
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Anas09: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Kestolove:
D differences is clear, one is a worship house while the other is a party house, I was at a child dedication last week Sunday and we wia dancing gbe bodi ND bgeku
Lolzzzz. You said 'we' meaning you are part of the error. If its not JESUS, then it's not the same thing.
Satan has his people open worship centers for himself.

I so pity you if you think Allah is God. Ahhh. Maybe you shd listen to shirks who have repented.

No matter how satan tries to make his worship real, it can't be
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by motayoayinde: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

What shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked The Muslims worship The One True God?

Pls, why do you thing Allah is the One True God?

WHO ON YOUR OPINION IS ALLAH?
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by motayoayinde: 8:36am On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

Lolzzzz. You said 'we' meaning you are part of the error. If its not JESUS, then it's not the same thing.
Satan has his people open worship centers for himself.

I so pity you if you think Allah is God. Ahhh. Maybe you shd listen to shirks who have repented.

No matter how satan tries to make his worship real, it can't be

WHO IN YOUR OPINION IS ALLAH?
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by motayoayinde: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Anas09:

Are you a Christian right now? As in, do you have a relationship with Jesus?
This one true God that the you worship right now, what is His name?

Do you understand the Bible?
Do you just go by outward practices or Spirituality?

What did Allah do for the Muslims in terms of their eternal salvation?

When you say his commandments, which commandments are you talking abt? Islamic or Christian?

Well, brother. I guess you are Yoruba, and I happen to have a Yoruba friend, an ex Muslim convert to Christianity. His conversion was not by a human being. The Lord Jesus Himself converted him.

He kept saying, he pities Christians because they don't know what they have. The Word of God (The Bible) is a Treasure, but Christians joke with it.
The freedom to worship God, unlike the bondage in Islam. And I have heard this over and over.

So. If you want to leave freedom And go to bondage, good luck.

In Christ we have freedom to serve God without fear.
If it's convenient to kneel and pray God will hear you. If you stand, fine. If you lie flat on your face, fine. If you sit, fine.
We do not have a prescribed position because we worship God in spirit and in truth. Do you understand what this means?

YOUR SO EX MUSLIM FRIEND LEFT ISLAM WITH NO QUALMS AT ALL AND STILL SAYS THERE'S NO FREEDOM OF WORSHIP?

SOMEONE'S LYING HERE.
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Anas09: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2020
motayoayinde:

YOUR SO EX MUSLIM FRIEND LEFT ISLAM WITH NO QUALMS AT ALL AND STILL SAYS THERE'S NO FREEDOM OF WORSHIP?

SOMEONE'S LYING HERE.
Are you implying anyone can leave Islam without a Fatwa declared against him?
Do you knkw what apostasy means?

Lol, Yorubas don't kill ex Muslims. Although there's antagonism against him from Family members, but because they collect from him, the antagonism is not that much.

I know why you asked that, Muslims kill apostates. Sorry,
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by motayoayinde: 8:55am On Nov 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:

TALKING ABOUT YOUR AMERICAN DOLLAR ANALOGY (which isn't quite apt),
THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE COUNTERFEITING OF THE ORIGINAL IS ABOUT TO DRIVE THE REAL CURRENCY OUT OF EXISTENCE (if it hasn't already done so).

EVEN THE MINTERS OF THE ORIGINAL NO LONGER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Anas09: 9:23am On Nov 30, 2020
motayoayinde:

WHO ON YOUR OPINION IS ALLAH?
Allah was/is a pagan moon god originally called Hübal, worshipped as one of the ancient gods in the Arabian Peninsula long before Muhammad was born, hence the the insignia as it's symbol and their observation of the when the moon comes out before they celebrated Ramadan.
And, Ramadan didn't start wirh Muhammad. It was a pagan festival in the Arabian Peninsula.

The circumbulation of the Kaaba is also a pagan practice of the Arab Pagans long before Islam was formed by Muhammad.

Muhammad was the third known Chief Priest to Allah. The first known Chief Priest was Also Mutalab Muhammad's grandfather, the second was Abdullah, Muhammad's own father then Muhammad.

Before Muhammad was born, Allah was not the primary or principal deity of the Arab people. They had 360 (stands to be corrected) gods. And the Kaaba, the black stone (It wasn't built the way it is today) was the place were all the Arabian gods were kept. Even the image of the vurgin Mary was kept there before Muhammad declared his god the only true god.

Allah had three daughters. Al Alat, Al Uzzah, and Al Malat. Muhammad removed them from the pantheon when he conceived the idea of monotheism, a derivation of the Jewish Cosmology. (You can Google this).

The foundation and the bed rock of Islam is Zoroastrianism/Astrology. Over the years, Muhammad with the help of many people who took over Islam from Muhammad have tried to plagiarize the Judeo-Christian religious world view and try to pattern it to sooth their claim of Ishmael being g their origin, but Anthropologically they fail woefully.

This is becos, The descendants of Ishmael according to Anthropological analysis went extinct longggggggggggg before Muhammadslinage even came up with his allah and Islam.

And, going by their claims, if we shd follow up, Arabic Muslims can't claim Ishmael because Ismael from his mother's side came from ancient Egypt.

He weren't an Arabs atol, they were Coptic's. The same tribe that the Arab Muslims have persecuting and killing in Egypt till today. They stole their lands and are making their lives miserable in their own land.

Islam is of the devil.

Coptic's are not Arabs. There Arabs when Coptic's also were In their land. Muhammad originally was from Yemen, not even Mecca or Medina. He grabbed that land when he killed the occupants of the land and established his base there.

I can go on.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2020
I'm only talking from the perspective of the founder of Christianity himself (Jesus of Nazareth). He said "many will religionists will rise in my name but they are workers of iniquity" Matthew 7:21-23

Yet he people will recognize my true followers! Matthew 7:16-18

So learn to know the mark of true Christianity instead of classifying all those claiming followers of Christ as Christians!

The highlighted is a misconception Sir!

motayoayinde:

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE COUNTERFEITING OF THE ORIGINAL IS ABOUT TO DRIVE THE REAL CURRENCY OUT OF EXISTENCE (if it hasn't already done so).

EVEN THE MINITERS OF THE ORIGINAL NO LONGER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Anas09: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Because, The Body is Many. The leg can not clap but it can dance, whlie the hand can not dance but it can be lifted High To The Lord, God!

However in our members, there are those who are Diseased and Cancerous who ought to be Cut off, unfortunately, they have increased and have Sickened the Body Unto Death!
Yes brother. But, the body of Christ cannot die. That's what satan intends tho.
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Anas09: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
Don't talk like you know what you are saying. There are no different Interpretations of the Bible, there are different TRANSLATIONS of the Bible.

Get sense.
Do you know many different TYPES not translations of the Koran there is?
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Anas09: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2020
motayoayinde:

EVEN THE MINTERS OF THE ORIGINAL NO LONGER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.
Ask yourself this. With all the persecution that Christianity had undergone, both from within by false prophets wirh their false teachings and error, and without by first the Jews, then the Roman empire, then the Catholic Church in the dark ages, then from Islam which is on going till today, why hasn't it gone out of extinction?

If Islam removes Apostasy law, in one year, island will die. Even you won't be a Muslim. You are muslim because of the fear of death.

I saw a video on Harris Sultan's vlog yesterday where so many Korans were dug out of the sewers in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
Why are muslims secretly throwinf away their Korans?
Can Islam survive if they say anyone can leave Islam is they want, like in Christianity?
Re: Why Can't Christians Worship One True God Solemnly Like The Moslems Do? by Anas09: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Ask ur self how Jesus prayed,is it like the way modern day Christians dance and gyrate...NO
Jesus didn't have the same way He prayed. Stop listening to your imams who wants you to believe lie.

Jesus said those who worship God shd do so In spirit and in truth.
What position do you take to worship God in spirit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaking In Tongues: Is This An Actual Language From God? / Islam Vs Terrorism / Does He Answer Prayers Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.