Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today (7732 Views)

See The Snake We Killed In Our Compound Today / This Animal Was Killed In Our Compound This Evening , I Couldn't Figure Its Name / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by fati2001(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2020
temmypotter:

"It's" not "It" .. you must be Arewa. If so, your terrible writing can be excused.. take advantage of Nairaland.. you'd learn one or two on here

like I care...
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 01, 2020
16September2020:

grin How Ma'am?
You disrespect women and still beg to DM. You must be one of those boys that wear socks and slides, carry iPhone and chew gum.Most of them no dey get sense.
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by 16September2020(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2020
MhisTahrah:
You disrespect women and still beg to DM. You must be one of those boys that wear socks and slides, carry iPhone and chew gum.Most of them no dey get sense.

Lol. I'm sorry if I've disrespected you in any way.
Re: Look At What Was Killed In Our Compound Today by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 08, 2020
Op, U Are A Simp 4 Using A Female Moniker. It Shows Dat U Av A Low-selfesteem. It's People Like U Dat Secretly Send Dick Pics & Pm To Nairaland Ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Female Colleague That Shares Office With Me Brings Love Machine To Work[pics] / To All The Guys, How Would You Feel If Your New Babe Said This?????? / The Moment Woman Was Spotted Breast Feeding Her Son And Dog Together(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.