Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker (1510 Views)

14 Years Old Girl Dies In Hotel While Lodging With A 17 Years Old Guy In Bayelsa / 17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by Paulez123: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2020
A 19-year-old boy, Maduabuchi Okeke, has died in Lagos while having sex.

The Lagos State Police Command has confirmed the death of the young man who died during a sex romp at a hotel in the Surulere area of the state.

According to the police report, Okeke “died on top of one Sandra,” a commercial sex worker at the Exclusive Mansion Hotel on Ayilara Street in the area.

In the report obtained by SaharaReporters, the police said its personnel had arrested and detained the sex worker and two security guards in the hotel for allegedly smuggling Okeke’s corpse out of the hotel.

It was gathered that on the evening of last Friday, the deceased had reportedly brought the sex worker into a room in the hotel for the night.

When Sandra, however, discovered that Okeke had died during the sex romp, she sneaked out. She contacted two security men in the hotel, Ottah Nduka and Aliu Tiwalola, to smuggle the corpse out of the premises.

According to the police investigation, the corpse was kept in a vehicle and placed on one Ejike Naso’sNaso’s leg who was asked to take the deceased to the hospital as if he was only unconscious.

Ejike, however, reported the matter at the Surulere Police Station.

The police report reads, “One Maduabuchi Okeke, aged 19, died on top of one Sandra (other name withheld) who is a prostitute at Exclusive Mansion Hotel. Two security men in the hotel smuggled the corpse from the hotel and placed the deceased on one Ejike Naso’sNaso’s legs. They threatened to kill Naso if he told anybody how the deceased died.

“Meanwhile, the prostitute and the two security men have been arrested during to know the real cause of his death further be conducted on Maduabuchi to further know the real cause of his death before his corpse would be released to his family for burial.”

Read more articles on http://medianet.com.ng/

Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by Arthurity1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wahala
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by Righteousness89(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Condolences to the young man's Family..
What a Reckless death!
What Exactly will he say to GOD he was doing?

Sin is Cancerous!
Sin is a killer!
Immorality is a Destroyer!
There is a Way that seems right to a man but the End is Destruction..

Let no one Deceive him/ herself! You Depart in Sin! It's straight to Hell!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by goodmorning40: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Sex is the root of all evil
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by Barka00(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Exactly will he say to GOD he was doing?

He was fucking na 🙊Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by chukskafor(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2020
Twenty one gun shot for the fallen hero, he died in active duty
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by XXXXTENTACION: 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
chukskafor:
Twenty one gun shot for the fallen hero, he died in active duty
Lol Active duty indeed. undecided
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Salute compatriot!!

He died on active duty to WOmanity

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by Oxtertee(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
Kpekus sending men to the great beyond since 19AD
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by Tobinrobin(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
O dough bough kù
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by chukskafor(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Lol Active duty indeed. undecided
Bae if that is you on your dp, you no look bad at all, na only that your location i fear for sha
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by XXXXTENTACION: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
chukskafor:
Bae if that is you on your dp, you no look bad at all, na only that your location i fear for sha
don't mind me jare. grin

you know naija is tantamous to hell fire. cool
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by chukskafor(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
don't mind me jare. grin

you know naija is tantamous to hell fire. cool
Hahahaha, even me sef, fear catch me ooo

How e be, make we connect na
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by XXXXTENTACION: 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2020
chukskafor:
Hahahaha, even me sef, fear catch me ooo

How e be, make we connect na
I for like make we connect too sha. But na man i be sha grin.

na my sis pic i use do profile pic.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by Gosj001: 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2020
Wàhálà!

BTW I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature.
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by chukskafor(m): 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I for like make we connect too sha. But na man i be sha grin.

na my sis pic i use do profile pic.
Hahaha guy you die wake up.....chai, this is an emotional scam
Btw, your sister ko'bad sha
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by XXXXTENTACION: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2020
chukskafor:
Hahaha guy you die wake up.....chai, this is an emotional scam
Btw, your sister ko'bad sha
Na just my moniker sha. If you check well well you see say my own na four X while the real one na tripple X. cool
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by babatunji91185: 7:14pm On Nov 29, 2020
Salute compatriot!!He died on active duty to WOmanity
Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by VEXT: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2020
Instead of him to do what he can, and leave the rest for another man to complete. He wanted to show that he is the main man...A disgrace to his family, tribe and we the men.. Rip

Re: 19-year-old Boy Dies In Lagos Hotel While Having Intercourse With A S*x Worker by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Lesson I Learnt From Losing My Wallet Today / BREAKING: See Moment Obi Cubana Made His 1st Public Appearance After Efcc Relea / Robbery Suspect Arrested While On His Way To An Operation In Ogun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.