Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

The Ijebu Vs Jebusite - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Ijebu Vs Jebusite (7991 Views)

The Ijebu, The Yoruba And Their Influence On The Bible And Judaism / Fact About The Ijebu-ode / Igbo-ona, Ijebu-igbo, Igbomina: Are Yoruba's Historically Tied To Igbo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by TAO11(f): 3:18am On Dec 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

Since I cannot put it to your head that wadai has been before its official date. Then go and sleep.
You must be willing to provide evidence for how you personally founded WADAI even before its actually founding date.

If you provide such evidence, then I would accept it. I promise.

What I can not do is to accept your super-story without any evidence?

And that is what you want.

But before you sleep who are the fathers of your Yoruba people.

You've been stylishly skipping the question grin
Well, if you demonstrate how my ancestry will help your argument of Ijebu-from-Sudan; then by all means I will inform you so I can help your argument.

You that sclaimed your spouse is not from Sudan. If you were ijebu you would have say I'm not from Sudan.
Can you re-type this in English language please? Thanks!

The ijebus following the thread are not going to antagonize me. I know my ijebu people very well. Even though they don't agree 100 percent our views would be similar.
Well, they’ve been doing exactly that. Lol!

Wake up ... Brew some hot espresso coffee ... Smell it.

I'm very sure you don't have ijebu root.
Let’s pretend I don’t, how would such hypothesis help the Ijebu-from-Sudan argument which you should be defending here?

The earlier guy calling me ipob is not ijebu . I've explained my family to prove my originality and my lineage.
Well, it doesn’t make any difference what you claim yourself to be. It is non-verifiable.

So, stop placing a personal unverifiable claim to be the crux of your point on a faceless forum.

Yorubas are fond of pretending to know one or two thing about ijebus and use it to refute our own research.
Ijebu is Yoruba and Yoruba is Ijebu. So why are you sounding like you’re autistic?

In future years we'll hand over a more decent history to our kids.
Yes, it is my hope that each and every Yoruba sub-group should — so yes, Ijebus would. smiley

From precolonial era the term ijebu and the Yoruba is very common and I know you guys don't want it that way. Who cares?
Rant of a bereaved IPOB-terrorist.

We remain ijebus
Differentiate between these two Ijebu words:

àmù and ìṣà. grin

I am sure even the actual Ijebu people living around you will get it wrong.

Mention me when you've discovered who your ancestors were goodnight
My ancestors are the Ifes because I have Ijebu connections. grin

Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by tollyboy5(m): 6:54am On Dec 04, 2020
TAO11:
You must be willing to provide evidence for how you persona— so yes, Ijebus would. smiley

Rant of a
Cheers!
Ive been wasting my time with people that can't defend how they fell from sky.

Face your ancestors and leave ijebu people alone. Madam. Your profile tells more of you as an illusionist.

You keep asking me question and skip just one single question. Who are your ancestral fathers? undecided

Funny how people who don't know their self claim to know others by force. Later you blame other for by force attachment.

No be only omo olofin na omo olotu. undecided

I never knew I was wasting time with an illusionist who strongly believe in olofin and obatala rubbish!

In scientific generation you'll always be a big joke.
No ijebu will use this kind of yeye profile bye. Children of the sky

2 Likes

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by TAO11(f): 7:33am On Dec 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

Ive been wasting my time with people that can't defend how they fell from sky.
You mean how you couldn’t defend how your ancestors felll from the sky and landed at the Middle East ?? grin

Face your ancestors and leave ijebu people alone. Madam. Your profile tells more of you as an illusionist.
I should be the one advising you to do just that. Face Middle East and look for your Arab/Jewish/Iranian/Iraqi ancestors and leave Ijebu alone.

You keep asking me question and skip just one single question. Who are your ancestral fathers? undecided
I already answered you — because I have some Ijebu ancestral connections, thus my ancestors are from Ife.

Funny how people who don't know their self claim to know others by force. Later you blame other for by force attachment.
I just told you, but what I don’t see is how it would help you explain how Ijebu-Ode people left WADAI after the year 1501. grin

No be only omo olofin na omo olotu. undecided
Actually it’s both in some ways.

I never knew I was wasting time with an illusionist who strongly believe in olofin and obatala rubbish!
Yes, just as you believe that your Iraqi ancestors sky-dived from heaven and landed at the Middle East.

In scientific generation you'll always be a big joke.
Interesting! Tell me more about the science behind the skydiving from heaving to the Middle East.

Or the science behind how Ijebu-Ode people left Wadai after 1501 but somehow managed to arrive here long before 1501.

No be juju be that? grin

No ijebu will use this kind of yeye profile bye. Children of the sky
Well, we do. And you’ve just seen it.

Another example like you hinted is the artistic connection of Ife and Ijebu-Ode as seen in the Ijebu-Ode’s Obalufon bronze casts.

Cheers lad. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by tollyboy5(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2020
TAO11:
You mean how you couldn’t defend how your ancestors felll from the sky and landed at the Middle East ?? grin

I should be the one advising you to do just that. Face
No
Cheers lad. cheesy
Ife people copying ijebu art doesn't mean anything.

I'm just laughing at your attach by force ijebu syndrome.

Were not confuse like you. Who fake obatala or olofin.
Were descendant of jebu son of Canaan the brother of cush. Their father was ham who is the ancestor of the black race.
Noah is our ancestral father. You don't have ancestral father you're not ijebu . you're ife migrant who fell from sky cheesy

As you could see, we never said we fell from sky. We're in accordance with history not illusion. Most Africans came from east Africa.

I can't be wasting my time with people who don't know where their ife town came. You're a big joke to history
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by TAO11(f): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

[s]Ife people copying ijebu art doesn't mean anything.

I'm just laughing at your attach by force ijebu syndrome.

Were not confuse like you. Who fake obatala or olofin.
Were descendant of jebu son of Canaan the brother of cush. Their father was ham who is the ancestor of the black race.
Noah is our ancestral father. You don't have ancestral father you're not ijebu . you're ife migrant who fell from sky cheesy

As you could see, we never said we fell from sky. We're in accordance with history not illusion. Most Africans came from east Africa.

I can't be wasting my time with people who don't know where their ife town came. You're a big joke to history[/s]
How did those mythological figures get to the Middle East? grin

Also, one version of the Sudanese mythology says you were descended from those blown out of God’s nostrils. Do you agree?

An art tradition dating to 1100 AD doesn’t copy or bitty from an art tradition dating to 1700/1800 AD

You must be terrible at Math for needing me to explain this.

See, I have made you popular enough as an unteachable dullard.

Go lick your wound, and make up your mind if Ijebu-Ode came from Wadai after 1501 or not? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by tollyboy5(m): 8:23am On Dec 04, 2020
TAO11:
How did those mythological figures get to the Middle East? grin
So you even mean the biblical account are myth shocked
But your ife ancestors who cannot read and write are quoting illusional date of history. When it is obvious their ancestors believe in folklore and believe it with their heart. Oshey baddest omo olofin grin undecided

Also, one version of the Sudanese mythology says you were descended from those blown out of God’s nostrils. Do you agree?
I agree difference race has their myth and legend . and posted screenshot on how , Egyptian ,Nubian, ancestors influence the Sudan to show they're not confuse of fact. But you chose to be blind. How is it my fault.

An art tradition dating to 1100 AD doesn’t copy or bitty from an art tradition dating to 1700/1800 AD
Funny you grin . you're quick to think yourself as accurate bah! Even as a mathematician we don't just pick random date like your ife illusionist did.
What carbon dating or scientific process was behind your so-called date?

You must be terrible at Math for needing me to explain this.
cheesy me terrible at maths. If you could say this then your the one bringing random figures without scientific evaluation. You think mathematicians just talk maths bah! Mathematicians are scientist and they don't believe in olofin myth. They could make reasonable prediction that would need further investigation , just the way reasonable people trace origin of man to east Africa .

See, I have made you popular enough as an unreachable dullard.
You're the amazing dullard here. Because your ife has no root. Archaelogist has it where the oldest skull of men were found.

But your dullard ife historian want to use obatala myth to conquer scientific evaluation

Go lick your wind, and make up your mind if Ijebu-Ode came from Wadai after 1501 or not? grin
Since wadai existed only from 1501 then wadai existed before Israel ,Egypt , lybia , Ethiopia by your date analysis.
People like you will fail woefully in philosophy because you lack basic logic.
If I may ask your field. Let it not be that I've been wasting Precious time with a Yoruba BSC graduate. undecided

An obatala /olofin illusionist. cheesy the background of your believe are false , no point wasting time with you.
Go back to your olofin /obatala history and present it to historians as the ife origin.
You've been shying away from saying it because you know its a laughing stock. grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by gregyboy(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2020
gomojam:
This your new Benin vs Ijebu hobby will be a more devastating embarassment than your previous revisionism.

For a moment we didnt see you in the Ikwerre thread probably you were working with the mods to banned bini people,
Cowards
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by gregyboy(m): 9:18am On Dec 04, 2020
TAO11:
Are you from Ijebu Remo? NO!

Hence you’re not Ijebu (or you have no Ijebu connection) — Your own retarded logic.

Stop behaving like Binis.

Ogun kill you there for mentioning benin in both your coward yoruba history

Mad she-male
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by gregyboy(m): 9:35am On Dec 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

But your ife ancestors who cannot read and write are quoting illusional date of history. When it is obvious their ancestors believe in folklore and believe it with their heart. Oshey baddest omo olofin grin undecided

I agree difference race has their myth and legend . and posted screenshot on how , Egyptian ,Nubian, ancestors influence the Sudan to show they're not confuse of fact. But you chose to be blind. How is it my fault.

Funny you grin . you're quick to think yourself as accurate bah! Even as a mathematician we don't just pick random date like your ife illusionist did.

cheesy me terrible at maths. If you could say this then your the one bringing random figures without scientific evaluation. You think mathematicians just talk maths bah! Mathematicians are scientist and they don't believe in olofin myth. They could make reasonable prediction that would need further investigation , just the way reasonable people trace origin of man to east Africa .

You're the amazing dullard here. Because your ife has no root. Archaelogist has it where the oldest skull of men were found.

But your dullard ife historian want to use obatala myth to conquer scientific evaluation

Since wadai existed only from 1501 then wadai existed before Israel ,Egypt , lybia , Ethiopia by your date analysis.
If I may ask your field. Let it not be that I've been wasting Precious time with a Yoruba BSC graduate. undecided

An obatala /olofin illusionist. cheesy the background of your believe are false , no point wasting time with you.
Go back to your olofin /obatala history and present it to historians as the ife origin.
You've been shying away from saying it because you know its a laughing stock. grin grin

Jesus you won kill am,

Pity Tao11 na, biko, she can't do without myth

I thought i would never see any yorubas who wouldn't indulge in mythical beliefs

On how Balogunodua and Tao11 tries to use that obatala myth to prove ownership of the word oba
Made me laugh

1 Like

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by gregyboy(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lol, i love this word amazing dullard

TAO11 many secrete will be open on this thread
So i will stick around to learn and laugh

1 Like

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Balogunodua(m): 10:19am On Dec 04, 2020
gregyboy:

Jesus you won kill am,

Pity Tao11 na, biko, she can't do without myth

I thought i would never see any yorubas who wouldn't indulge in mythical beliefs

On how Balogunodua and Tao11 tries to use that obatala myth to prove ownership of the word oba
Made me laugh
You are trying so hard to stay relevant... grin

2 Likes

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by gregyboy(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

You are trying so hard to stay relevant... grin

You're trying to troll to ease pain and stay relevant
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Balogunodua(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2020
gregyboy:

You're trying to troll to ease pain and stay relevant
We know who is really in pain..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by gregyboy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 04, 2020
Balogunodua:

We know who is really in pain..... grin grin

Buhari dog

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Balogunodua(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2020
gregyboy:

Buhari dog

From history to politics grin grin

Confusion... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
TAO11:
Just seeing this. Not from Ijebu-Remo per se, just have some historical connections with the principal Remo city.
Ok.

1 Like

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by TAO11(f): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
I’m finding it very difficult to come down to your level. It seems very low, but I’d try. smiley

tollyboy5:

Well, YOUR OWN standard appears to show that your so-called Biblical account are myths. Your own standard shows that, and I’d explain how.

Your standard which I speak of here follows from your conclusion that the Ifes’ ancestors must originally have fallen from heaven to the Middle-Niger region, prior to their eventual migration to their present location at Ile-Ife.

So, adopting your own faulty logic and standard here, your apparent conclusion would be that:

The ancestors of your newly-found WADAI bretheren must also have fallen from heaven to the Middle-East, prior to their alleged migration to WADAI, and then their eventual alleged migration to Ijebu-Ode. wink

Even if the ancestors of the Egyptians and of the Nubians had had some influence on Sudanese (and by extension WADAIANS), such influence on one another over there still haven’t proven anything about your attempted alternative history of Ijebu-Ode.

You seem not so clear on what you should be demonstrating right now:

Your one and only job is to demonstrate that the Ijebu-Ode people are originally WADAIANS.

Any so-called evidence you wish to present must be able to substantiate how the people of Ijebu-Ode in today’s Nigeria are originally Sudanese — WADAIANS to be precise.

Lol. I am actually not shocked that some very basic scientific information occur to you as great news.

Yes, I understand you haven’t had the opportunity of reading a peer-reviewed historical material yet.

In this light of this understanding, I would do my best to break-down the upcoming discourse to the lowest level possible for you. l promise.

The following are some broken-down scientific facts from archaeological and linguistic investigations that you really should get acquainted to:

(A) Available archaeological evidence of human existence in the area now known as Nigeria dates to about 40,000 years ago — that is, circa 38,000BCE.

(B) By about that date, Middle Stone Age group of humans roamed part of the Middle Niger Valley in what is now Nigeria.

(C) At that stage of human evolution, these early “Nigerians” made their tools and implements out of stones (and perhaps other materials).

At that stage, they were still a quite homogenous group of early wanderers, rather than permanent settlers; wild fruit/tuber gatherers, rather than crop domesticators; and wild hunters, rather than animal domesticators.

[Note there was no such language as Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, etc. or whatever name one chose to label the languages we came to have later. Neither are there any distinctive ethnic marker. They were still one quite homogenous people, and their uniform language and uniform ethnicity identity was still developing. The evidence for this comes from lexicostatistics and glottochronology].

(D) Archaeologists further gather (from their finds and other corroborating evidence obviously) that by about 10,000BCE humans in the general region now known as West Africa were already making greatly improved stone tools and implements in an era which archaeologists now call the Late Stone Age.

(E) At some much later period in the Late Stone Age period, from about 5000BCE, the archaeological finds show that these people began to make pots from clay — a very important technological advance of the time.

(F) However, the most important progress made during the Late Stone Age was their discovery or invention of agriculture in circa 4000BCE

In other, words, these early people came to foster a great civilization which evolved them from wild fruits gatherers to a people who plant and domesticate crops in general.

They evolved from a 100% hunting folks to a people who could conceptualize and practice domestication of same wild animals, viz. animal husbandry — thus, agriculture was born.

With this discovery or invention of agriculture, these early people slowly evolved from being wanderers to settlers. This was the first real solid step in the creation of human culture and civilization.

(G) During this later Stone Age Period (circa 4000BCE) when the invention of agriculture evolved wandering folks into settlers; the quite homogenous farming people of West Africa then slowly began to be differentiated into faintly distinct (but still very, very related) clusters and groups who began speaking some very related parent-languages (or “proto-languages” to use the standard terminology).

(H) Available linguistic evidence indicates that many such groups and clusters slowly formed around the banks of the Middle Niger, mostly in the area of the Niger-Benue confluence and above it.

(I) The available linguistic evidence also indicates that the languages which would soon become known (in today’s terminology) as Yoruba, Igala, Edo, Idoma, Ebira, Nupe, Kakanda, Gbagyi, and Igbo all belonged to one of such clusters — while other clusters too have different other languages within each of them.

(J) The linguistic evidence further suggests that these groups within this particular cluster slowly began to be separated and distinguished from one another as they developed distinctive characteristics.

In fact, glottochronological evidence specifically indicate that the last groups to separate within this cluster appear to be the Yoruba and the Igala groups.

In SUM:
In the light of these finds (from archaeology and linguistics), it becomes clear that prior to this period (i.e. prior to 4000BCE) there was in fact no such thing as a “Yoruba” identity, language, culture, civilization, or even people.

In other words, the identity, language, culture, or even people that we now know as Yoruba (or whatever label we prefer for the group) emerged for the first time within the boundaries of what is now Nigeria around the banks of the Middle Niger, mostly in the area of the Niger-Benue confluence and above it from circa 4000BCE onwards.

It is from this original center that the ancestors of the different Yoruba subgroups evolved (including the ancestors of the Ife people) and spread out towards the west and towards the south to occupy their present respective locations.

This is the general outline of the origin of the Yoruba PEOPLE from a scientific stand point. It doesn’t really matter how you feel about it within you, science doesn’t care.

The second stage after the general settling of these Yoruba PEOPLE into their respective locations is the emergence of the Yoruba KINGDOMS. This is where the early primacy and imperialism of Ile-Ife comes in. [A lot of people gets these two mixed up].

Archaeological research and ethnographic studies have come to show that of all the distinct sub-groups that settled in different parts of the region, the Ifes were the first to foster a highly civilized polity and fluorescence.

As such, from Ile-Ife sprang out many waves of Kingdom-founding migrations which would establish monarchies amidst and upon the different aboriginal settlers who had been residing in their respective locations.

Thus did monarchy and kingdom come to be invented (courtesy of the Ifes) and then exported to the other sub-groups as a fresh page in the civilization of the Yoruba people (as well as some of their close and distant non-Yoruba neighbors).

[It is to this kingdom founding migrations from Ife that many Yoruba traditional accounts generally refer when they speak of migrations from Ife. Thanks to scientific research for coming on board to clarify that].

In case, you still insist on alternative history which obviously have no scholarly support, then I would love to hear your story of the origin of the Middle-Easterns from whom you sometimes claim to have come. Let’s hear. smiley

Questions and clarification are welcomed. Cheers!

—————————
Here are some literatures that you may consult for further reading on the subject:

(1) Thurstan Shaw: “Prehistory,” in Obaro Ikime, ed., Groundwork of Nigerian History, Ibadan, Historical Society of Nigeria, 1980, pp. 30-35.

(2) Thurstan Shaw: “Prehistory of West Africa,” in J. K. Zerbo, ed., General History of Africa: Methodology and Prehistory, Paris, UNESCO, 1981, pp. 611-633.

(3) Raphael A. Alabi: “Late Stone Age Technologies and Agricultural Beginnings,” in Akinwunmi Ogundiran, ed., Precolonial Nigeria: Essays in Honour of Toyin Falola, Trenton Africa World Press, 2005, pp. 87-104.

(4) Bassey W. Andah: “Agriculture Beginnings and Early Farming Communities in West and Central Africa,” West African Journal of Archaeology, 17, (1987), p.171-2014.

(5) Ade Obayemi: “The Yoruba and Edo-speaking Peoples and their Neighbours before 1600,” in J. F. A. Ajayi and Michael Crowder, eds., History of West Africa, Vol. 1, Third Edition, London, Longman, 1985, pp. 196-263.

You may also read:

(6) Robin Horton, “Ancient Ife: A Reassessment,” Journal of the Historical Society of Nigeria, Vol. 9, No. 4 (JUNE 1979), pp. 69-149.

cc: Balogunodua, gomojam, babtoundey

27 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by TAO11(f): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2020
Before addressing the following continuation of your comment, I’d like to remind you at this point that you haven’t addressed my challenge to you from yesterday.

My challenge to you was that you should explain the difference between the following Ijebu words:

àmù and ìṣà

This is your pass which should confirm that you’re not an IPOB terrorist. It’s already over 13 hours since you’ve been given this challenge.

Haven’t you found an Ijebu person around to help you out? Lol.

tollyboy5: [s]me terrible at maths. If you could say this then your the one bringing random figures without scientific evaluation. You think mathematicians just talk maths bah! Mathematicians are scientist and they don't believe in olofin myth. They could make reasonable prediction that would need further investigation , just the way reasonable people trace origin of man to east Africa .You're the amazing dullard here. But your dullard ife historian want to use obatala myth to conquer scientific evaluation. People like you will fail woefully in philosophy because you lack basic logic.If I may ask your field. Let it not be that I've been wasting Precious time with a Yoruba BSC graduate. undecided An obatala /olofin illusionist. cheesy the background of your believe are false , no point wasting time with you.Go back to your olofin /obatala history and present it to historians as the ife origin.You've been shying away from saying it because you know its a laughing stock.[/s]
The foregoing are being crossed out for two possible reasons, viz. (a) already addressed and (b) irrelevant.

Because your ife has no root. Archaelogist has it where the oldest skull of men were found.
Lol. I have addressed the question of the emergence of the Yoruba people (including the Ife-Yoruba people, the Ijebu-Yoruba people, et al.) from a scientific standpoint.

Moreover, it is true that archaeological finds indicate that the oldest humans lived in the broad country of the Rift-Valley in the Eastern part of Africa.

But what you certainly didn’t learn from the reports of such archaeological investigations is that those finds which led us to this conclusion also indicate that these humans lived more than 3.8 million years old.

In other words, these are not humans in the sense of having a society, language, culture, ethnic-identity, civilization etc.

These were simply early wandering primitive homo-sapiens who merely communicated by humming sounds, etc., and who therefore have absolutely nothing to do with your Ijebu-Ode alternative history.

The idea which you are defending, on the other hand, is that some Ijebu-Ode ancestors (who obviously are modern organized humans with society, language, culture, civilization, etc.) allegedly left some Sudanese folks, and relocated to their present location in today’s Nigeria.

These two ideas are clearly starkly different — one is of a wandering early primitive hominids with no society, no language, no ethnic-identity, etc.

The other is of an alleged organized migration of modern humans with a society, language, ethnic-identity, etc. — roughly 1,000 years ago.

Like I have educated you earlier on this, there is a difference between the founding date of the modern country called Egypt and the founding date of the ancient kingdom called ‘Egypt’.

For WADAI, on the other hand, there are no such distinctions. WADAI was a kingdom which began and ended already.

Moreover, prior to its beginning in 1501, there was nothing called WADAI; and there is also no modern country today called WADAI.

So, to address your rhetorical remark that WADAI existed before Egypt as follows:

Yes, WADAI existed before the modern country called Egypt. But there was nothing like WADAI prior to the founding of the Kingdom of Egypt.

I hope that answers your fake confusion.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by TAO11(f): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2020
Having educated you as may be seen in the foregoing comments, my question to you remains:

Do you stand by the idea that the Ijebu-Ode people came from WADAI — as the present Awaujale has insisted, and as you’ve also maintained so far?

Remember to consider this question in the light of the following facts:

(1) That there was no place or kingdom, etc. called WADAI prior to the year 1501.

(2) That archaeological evidence from Sungbo’s Eredo show that the Ijebu-Ode people have already fostered an organized polity in their present area since circa 1100CE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Amujale(m): 12:49am On Dec 05, 2020
Jebusites are as real as the Israelites and us already know that the Israelites never existed outside of the pages of Abrahamic religious related text.

Those who make these unsubstantiated claims about Waddai and or Arabia being their origin, are completely and utterly wrong.

The narratives relating to Waddai is an Arabian fundamentalist construct that is baseless and perpetuates the same fakery and falsehood that us MUST bin.
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by tollyboy5(m): 12:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Amujale:
Jebusites are as real as the Israelites and us already know that the Israelites never existed outside of the pages of Abrahamic religious related text.

Those who make these unsubstantiated claims about Waddai, and Arabia.

The narratives relating to Waddai is an Arabian fundamentalist construct that is baseless and perpetuates the same fakery and falsehood that we MUST bin.

Amujale do you then accept that ijebu are from ife?
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Amujale(m): 1:00am On Dec 05, 2020
There are many things that are hidden from public consciousness, and in order for one to be able to come to terms with such, one MUST be able to free ourselves from phycological probes and malicious constructs.

According to all the evidence, West African communities predate those of Northern areas of our continent.

The logic here is that, civilisation moved down the Nile. Such notion is replicated in various communities around the world, the study of civilisation and its movement within the presence of bodies of water.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by tollyboy5(m): 1:03am On Dec 05, 2020
Amujale:
There are many things that are hidden from public consciousness, and in order for one to be able to come to terms with such, one MUST be able to free ourselves from phycological probes and malicious constructs.

According to all the evidence, West African communities predate those of Northern areas of our continent.

The logic here is that, civilisation moved up the Nile.
I'm listening , hope you know about the Sumerians and nibiru legends.
These people left artifact so let's try to be plain when analyzing .
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Amujale(m): 1:04am On Dec 05, 2020
tollyboy5:

Amujale do you then accept that ijebu are from ife?

Yes that sounds about correct.

The main take here is that Ijebu are from Yorubaland, Nigeria.

That is a rhetorical question

West African are good with their gloriousness already.

After meticulous study and analysis, all the serious minded historian has always come to the conclusion that the communities on our continent West, South, Central predate the communities in North of our continent.

Why?

Simply due to the fact that these are the same people who found the communities North of our continent.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by tollyboy5(m): 1:06am On Dec 05, 2020
Amujale:
There are many things that are hidden from public con
The logic here is that, civilisation moved up the Nile.
What about the east Africa? Do west Africa predate the east Africa?
Do west Africa predate the Sumerians time?
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by tollyboy5(m): 1:08am On Dec 05, 2020
Amujale:

Yes that sounds about correct.

The main take here is that Ijebu are from Yorubaland, Nigeria.

That is a rhetorical question
Okay I'll accept your submission. If you say so.
But have you read the Sumerian tablets ?
And other ancient traces of some kind of invasion on this planet?

Have you tried considering how true Atlantis stories were and the Plato theory on Atlantis . Plato is well know philosopher before the Aristotle and others came onboard.
Do western Africa predate those legends?

History of origin of mankind is not easy to conclude without considering artifact and migration legend.
The story of atlantis might be worrying but an island sinking under water is not a new story.

Many legends has similar story and the bible has it own of the Noah times.
Do the western Africa predates these legends?
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Amujale(m): 1:13am On Dec 05, 2020
tollyboy5:

Sumer is Asian, Iraq, Iran typography and pretty young compared to our continent.

50% of world history occurred within our continent, and that's a conservative estimate.

Yes, the Assyrians, Akkadians arent ancient when in terms of the African
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by tollyboy5(m): 1:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Amujale:

Sumer is Asian, Iraq, Iran typography and pretty young compared to our continent.

50% of world history occurred within our continent.

Yes, the Assyrians, Akkadians arent ancient when in terms of the African
Its accepted most things started from Africa . now was it west Africa or east Africa.
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Amujale(m): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2020
tollyboy5:

Have you tried considering how true Atlantis stories were and the Plato theory on Atlantis . Plato is well know philosopher before the Aristotle and others came onboard.
Do western Africa predate those legends?

History of origin of mankind is not easy to conclude without considering artifact and migration legend.
The story of atlantis might be worrying but an island sinking under water is not a new story.

Many legends has similar story and the bible has it own of the Noah times.
Do the western Africa predates these legends?

These are some of the reasons that the bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

By your own admission, you say many of the stories are similar to those of Abrahamic religious text.

And that's correct, however many of the Sumerian tales aren't anything to right home about.

As I said earlier, these are tales of Asian origin, hence it has no bearing to the African.

The only interest that arise from the Assyrians and Akkadians is when one goes into real history.

All there tales and stories are of no interest to people such as me.

Yes, I have studied them in the context that it warrants but that's all that would ever be, in that context of study to compare and contrast parts of the history of that region and the place it alongside these false narratives.
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Amujale(m): 1:25am On Dec 05, 2020
tollyboy5:

..was it west Africa or east Africa.

That is irrelevant at the moment.

There are more important things for us to accomplish in this world of ours, gloating isn't one of them.

What difference does that make?

The main thing is for all continentals to acknowledge these facts.

That is worth more than its worth in talent.
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by Amujale(m): 1:35am On Dec 05, 2020
tollyboy5:

Its accepted most things started from Africa .

This isn't an attack on your common sense logic.

I merely though it necessary to point this out.

I get what you meant here, but it isn't most things, as in, chatell slavery didn't start in Africa, unholy wars didn't start on our continent.

All the better things in life did actually start in our continent.
Re: The Ijebu Vs Jebusite by tollyboy5(m): 1:41am On Dec 05, 2020
Amujale:

That is irrelevant at the moment

What difference those that make?

The main thing is for all continentals to acknowledge these facts.

That is worth more than its worth in talent.
grin is me that wee not join you to call abrahamic religion false sir!

All religious account I read on Christianity leads back to re the sun God of Egypt .
Even the rosary and the cross sign.
These spiritual Egyptians build the pyramid that the myth behind the pyramid as it point to the orion belt in space is yet to be uncovered.

The ancient Egyptian were vast in the technology
And African researcher has debunked most date attributed to the Egyptian history.

The city is more ancient than we thought . the inhabitant of the places are no more as we have the Arabian mixed with the left over Egyptians.

How come the west African ancestors never made any autographical record like the Sumerians and the Egyptians?

Why has it been that west Africa knows nothing obout their origin and also pitch their tent on folklores.

The recent claim by some western african of an independent existence separating the east Africa, how did it originate I need a source sir.
Because our ancestors never read or write . thank s

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nubian Goddess / Random Acts Of Kindness (Africa) / Africans Abroad,a New Definition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.