Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Who Can Handle This Ago Procedure - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Handle This Ago Procedure (213 Views)

How Can I Handle This? They Sees Me As Yahoo Boy But I Am Not / Procedure For Checking Availability Code For CAC Company Registration. / How You Can Produce Liquid Soap A Step By step Procedure 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Handle This Ago Procedure by AMI3(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2020
PROCEDURE FOR CONTINUE PAKO BOAT AGO. (1) Seller and buyer sign mou
(2) Buyer return mou with s/cargo and inspector detells
(3) seller issue Marin athurety to board (MATB)
(4) Buyer block 10m in his account in fevour of seller and send scan copy to seller's account officer and copy seller.
(5) seller board buyer super cargo. & inspector on his vessel and move to sema/Shage water cotonue
Buyer conduct Q&Q in seller's vessel
(6) Buyer pay 30% of the total cargo to seller and start pumping to his PAKO boat as agreed with the seller to sell product to pako boat.
(7) Pumping will be as buyer pay ahead.
(cool vessel mater will be used to record the quantity of the product pumped into the pako boat of buyer.

(9) Clearing the vessel from Nigeria to same water will be done by seller
on his expense
whereas clearance to Shage water will be done by buyer on his expense
(10) All spillage will be on expenses of buyer
(l1) Buyer pay seller and all agants at the lest payment.
WHatsap 08154933420

(1) (Reply)

Refined Edge Maintenance Services / Kdp Amazon Problem: I Need Help Please / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.