Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,989 members, 7,799,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid (37621 Views)

Mary Magdalene: Woman With 'world's Fattest Vagina' Identifies As Male / Ladies In A Nightclub Wash Their Hands With Expensive Drinks (Photos, Video) / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by iInjureHerYansh: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
paulolee:
normal frivolities dt i do see in clubs each sunday dt every runs girl do dream for...
she may have one of her friends recording so she can post online for d likes n tweets dt she is balling with real men n not boys..
was in a club with an old friend n was thinking abt starting a relationship wit her bcoz av bin crushing for weeks, only for us to see dis kinda scenerio at d opposite table n my lady jus cnt take her eyes off d paparazzi, from d look in her eyes she was falling for it n she was even recording d drama, dt was wen my feelings died for her bcoz she was craving for materialistic tinz...
i jus kept her for sex tinz without plans for relationship, Mk she no kum bill me to make it rain with bottles of moet of almost 45k each during her bday...
You'll live long
Re: Lady Washes Her Hands With Expensive Champagne, As Male Friends Make It Rain(vid by Alaganature(m): 12:51am On Dec 03, 2020
All this small Yahoo boys...Las Las nah her pants them go still used for sacrifice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy? / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season! / Plus-Sized Bride Dancing With Her Husband At Traditional Wedding (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.