Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

NYSC: Have You Ever Missed Your Call Up Date? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC: Have You Ever Missed Your Call Up Date? (237 Views)

I Missed A Whole Semester Exam Please What Can I Do? / Missed My Jamb Exam / I Missed A Re-scheduled Exam Because I was Late. Please advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: Have You Ever Missed Your Call Up Date? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 29, 2020
Please what should one do after missing his/her call up date due to sickness or any other unforseen event.
I have a friend who wants to join up with the recently mobilized otondos as the guy missed the previous one,so what can one do to solve this wahala now...please its urgent, its a call for help,so that some of man will cry too much.
Re: NYSC: Have You Ever Missed Your Call Up Date? by VTJN(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Baawahala:
Please what should one do after missing his/her call up date due to sickness or any other unforseen event.
I have a friend who wants to join up with the recently mobilized otondos as the guy missed the previous one,so what can one do to solve this wahala now...please its urgent, its a call for help,so that some of man will cry too much.
He can join the next stream, no need for him to stress himself provided the call up date has elapsed beyond a week and also considering his health status.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad For Your Bachelor's, Master's, And Phd / The Power Of Concentration / BREAKING: ASUU Suspends Strike- Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.