Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? (31496 Views)

How I Lost A Good Woman To Another Man, Because I Wasn't Acting Fast / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / I Finally Found A Good Woman That Truly Loves Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by lordally(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Berryli:

well said and I respect your opinion more so you were able to express it without getting insulting which is what most people would do. I wish you and your lady the best then. just to mention, I ain't a bro!!! I'm a full blown lady�

Thanks so much I appreciate!!! Sorry for the Bro Tag jawe and also people who insult here on this forum are kids.....

Please if you stay in the East just get ready oooo cos By God's special grace and power in 3yrs from now....I would be putting a ring on her finger abeg make man pikin complete the Joy jooor!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by studentofTruth: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
Thattallgirl:
cheesy cheesy What's yours will find u

I hope so.
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
MadeMan01:
My brother it is hard.
That is my exact predicament. The simple truth is that Nigerian economy is so harsh that it has made people put a monetary value on everything even love.
My predicament is I met a lovely girl three years ago whilst working. She was in her final year then and just completed NYSC. I lost my job in first trimester of last year. But before my girl left for NYSC in November 2019, I was getting some unsavoury vibes from her. I asked her about it she didn't speak out. But as a guy, I suspected the stress of me being jobless played a role. Prior to this, the girl told me she wants to go abroad and for this reason i started moves.
Can you believe, this lady couldn't even wait for the outcome of the process despite knowing how far I'd gone with application and frequent teasing me about seeing her folks which I planned for December 2020. She messaged me in February 2020 to break it off for some guy in Abuja.
Fast forward to November 2020, abroad visa has clicked and the girl that should be enjoying it is nowhere around me. I really love her. My brain tells me to leave her, my heart says go back to her forgive her stupidity after all she planted the seed of abroad in my head. Also I have two bank job offers.
I am considering leaving her, going abroad and getting a foreign woman but a part of me holds her dear. I know Nigerian poverty caused her to make that decision. But my concern is whether she would have learnt her lesson and won't give up on me in Future joint project no matter how hard

This your good heart will help you, and also put you in trouble.

4 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by professore(m): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
planetx13:
Please don't put pressure on yourself and don't let anyone tell you anything else.
The woman you are looking for is out there... Don't lower your standards for anyone....try building yourself as you do this ...... not to attract any woman but for yourself....
If you notice any woman is not to your standard , then let her go immediately... don't sound desperate and look beyond beauty....

Ciao
just be yourself and add prayer to this advice, then you are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by professore(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
planetx13:
Please don't put pressure on yourself and don't let anyone tell you anything else.
The woman you are looking for is out there... Don't lower your standards for anyone....try building yourself as you do this ...... not to attract any woman but for yourself....
If you notice any woman is not to your standard , then let her go immediately... don't sound desperate and look beyond beauty....

Ciao
add prayer to this advice, then be yourself and you will be fine.
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Anas09: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Quim2:

You just dey come. I've been on this search for 4 years and yet I'm not broke oooo. I've even tried looking at single moms. I tell you the right woman is only in my dreams for now.

I'm about 40 sef so you own better. After this December I will head East. And don't bother with Facebook bro. You go just shoot yourself for leg like I did

cc: Anas09 what i need you r help with. You never remember to reach out as promised. It is well.

O dear. Please forgive me. I got so busy with trying to kick start this orphanage that I forgot a lot of things. I was away from Nairaland for long. Pls PM me nau
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by millionboi2: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
when2:
Since your looking for someone that will accept you "how you are",then you should be able to accept them "how they are" too. Stop being self centered.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by inumidun2010(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wahala 4 who dey find love.... My Girlfriend told me to focus on my Goal say relationship no dey run... Since then, love don format 4 my LOCUS... Na girls Wey dey eye me I just dey pity now self, cos me sef no see myself.... love Na later things

4 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
abimic:
Good women for marriage are hard to find, most are selfish, boring, too materialistic and self centered. Don't be desperate about it, there are still many women out there, you just have to be on the look out while you go about your daily life. Mingle, socialize, go to gatherings, church, beach, hang out, dress cool, be attractive and neat, be conversational, be relaxed and not be desperate, you would end up having up to nothing less than ten girls numbers, then screening starts like who's entering university. Be friends with all of them to see truly, who fits in to be your ideal woman, remember no one is perfect.
Na so...
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by millionboi2: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
petitejolie:
It’s good to be intentional about what u want not just entering in between d legs of ladies by mistake. There are good wife materials I tell you. Don’t listen to all dis ones saying hoes or watever ain’t loyal wen dey are only interested in having varying sex partners of course dey will find whores like demselves. But with this Precise and straightforward mindset u will find just look in d right places. What’s your age range
U are right.
bliv me I recently found a very homely girl(I love her),she almost shout down the roof of my room with my name while I was doing the do.
Well as it is now,she didn't trust me,she sees me as a Playboy and going do wrong way to kill it while bcoz she thinks since I'm a Playboy I will make a good simp.
But no no no no
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Cousin9999: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2020
Where are you looking?

Skip the club, and try socializing more with women at work, church, and etc. What are your hobbies? Do you go to any networking and professional events? Do you do volunteer work? Those are all opportunities to meet women for serious relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by inumidun2010(m): 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol..

I've also been asking as all we have these days are chicken hearted men. They chicken out easily at the slightest provocation like the chicken they are.

They be looking for miss perfect when they themselves have zero characters. Mtcheeewww...

Why won't we chicken out?... You want a Man that will dance to your tune and your dramas....
Character is a relative Word, A man who is bad to you is Good to another... Third law of motion says it all( Action and Reaction are equal and opposite)... You can't attract a MONKEY by holding Banana and CANE..... let go of the cane and see how it will run towards you

4 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by MrColdsweat: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
There are good women littered in Africa.

Visit other African countries.

Naija women are the lowest in terms of quality and character.

9 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Coinbased: 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yes none want to struggle with the man they only want ready made that’s why they become second has materials after use they should ask reginal
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Oiza131(f): 9:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
We are not difficult to find... #winkx
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by GreenDee(f): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nairaland has now turned to a male forum, every day d are bashing ladies, nawa oo.. biko you guys can do better.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by suxkill: 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
MrBachelor:
Simple answer; Yes it is.

It is easier for Buhari to fulfil his campaign promises than to find a good woman to marry.

Hahahaha! Who b dis?

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by millionboi2: 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
lordally:

You spoke well bro!! And you spoke wisely bro!! I respect you for that...the thing is based on my experience any girl who leaves you due to your present situation even after she sees how you're trying so hard to progress in life doesn't deserve you...that's just what I think... And as regards my girl, I don't think I can leave her you know why See I grew up in a lovely home where I saw the love between my dad and my mum and I was proud the love was so cool it rubbed on I and my bro then tragedy struck and she died of cancer now after some time, my dad remarried and that was the worst mistake he made in his life the woman he married doesn't give him peace of mind!! So as a guy who has experienced these 2 type of scenario and I've gotten enough Tutoring about marriage from my dad for years...when I spotted her I knew she was the one. The only person holding us from settling down is her...cos she's not ready yet...she wants to serve and set up her own business or starts working before marriage and I respect that...

Respect bro!!
thy were pretending
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
inumidun2010:

Why won't we chicken out?... You want a Man that will dance to your tune and your dramas....
Character is a relative Word, A man who is bad to you is Good to another... Third law of motion says it all( Action and Reaction are equal and opposite)... You can't attract a MONKEY by holding Banana and CANE..... let go of the cane and see how it will run towards you

Oh yeah? Hahahahaaaa...
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by dorin27(f): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
Yes too hard because 99% are whôres
Materialistic, manipulative, pathological lairs

Most of them have lost what makes them women that's why when you are with them you quickly feel the need to exit that conversation or just have her leave.

They feel like men ... Yurk

They are a lost course.. that's why you have so many over aged unmarried women in Nigeria

I predict that in the coming years more and more of these over aged women will become nuns .

Don't you think 99% is too high?
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
CalliDora1:

Lol..

I've also been asking as all we have these days are chicken hearted men. They chicken out easily at the slightest provocation like the chicken they are.

They be looking for miss perfect when they themselves have zero characters. Mtcheeewww...

My dear I didnt chicken out when I dated a girl with alot of trouble for 3yrs.. at the end of the day u realize u ain't happy with the relationship, no peace of mind. Pls I'm not gonna teach anyone how to behave. If u can't act matured enough am not gonna waist my time on ya. Just last month or so I told a girl I started dating I can't send her money to buy hair dryer cos I've gone over my limit transfer for the day. She was like am at the market pls send me money lemme buy a dryer. Because I didn't send her money she put an attitude towards me and declined my calls the next morning I called her. U think am ready to tolerate such attitude? Hell no

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Queenserah26(f): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin grin
DaddyRochie1642:

Something tells me you're in your mid Sixties grin grin
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

My dear I didnt chicken out when I dated a girl with alot of trouble for 3yrs.. at the end of the day u realize u ain't happy with the relationship, no peace of mind. Pls I'm not gonna teach anyone how to behave. If u can't act matured enough am not gonna waist my time on ya. Just last month or so I told a girl I started dating I can't send her money for her to buy hair dryer cos I've gone over my limit transfer for day. She was like am at the market pls send me money lemme buy a dryer. Because I didn't send her money she put an attitude towards me and declined my calls the next morning I called her. U think am ready to tolerate such attitude? Hell no

I knew it will be money related. That's another reason relationships don't seem to work out these days. Everyone is trying to be overly smart but little do they know that in a relationship, one person will have to be the "fool" for it to work.

Marriage is deep and goes beyond all what is being said here. Marriage is not rice and stew. If you know you're not ready for rubbish then stay single because you'll see a lot of rubbish and nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
CalliDora1:

I knew it will be money related. That's another reason relationships don't seem to work out these days. Everyone is trying to be overly smart but little do they know that in a relationship, one person will have to be the "fool" for it to work.

Marriage is deep and goes beyond all what is being said here. Marriage is not rice and stew. If you know you're not ready for rubbish then stay single because you'll see a lot of rubbish and nonsense.

Ok nah go dey fight war.. sheh u get to fight?

1 Like

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
CalliDora1:

Ur type like to be treated in a tough way.. I have been there before I know how it goes. I'm lookin for someone productive not someone that will suck the energy left. Its a no no for me my dear.

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
lordally:

Hello thanks for the mention and the comment...you spoke well and I get your point...Now lemme just address your well concerned points you said she's focusing on me no not at all she's not my dream has always been to leave NIGERIA and she's supportive that's all...she is such a person that feels bad when people say things about her...I had to work on that I tried in bringing out the best in her Academically Emotionally Financially and other wise.... She goes to Aba to buy shoes and sells I linked her up with a friend to teach her how to make the shoes herself and sell it so she could make more gain and guess what, I Paid for the training....secondly she was done with school and had issues....you know all these mising script stuff and cases where you worte well and something else would be given to you she needed money for it and I gave her money for it...I also linked her up with an academic staff who was a former course mate to make sure her Academic issues are resolved legally I swear it wasn't easy but I had to push it with all I had cos I know my girl ,that school issue could drive her into depression and that's what I made sure I avoided Thank God it's all been fixed and she appreciates my effort...last year she was Kidnapped and wasn't seen for 3 or 2 days and with my street smartness I was able to trace her phone then DSS was involved I was able to get the details of the person who kidnapped her including his name and bank details I was ready to borrow money to pursue the case cos DSS had to collect money for the case to progress but her parents dropped the case after she was found I still went forward but She begged me to let it die cos she was trying to forget the whole saga cos of her sanity I swear thank God I listened to her cos I was ready to spill blood to get to Bastards!! And I was running all this thing while I was serving her family where shocked about how I showed concern even more than most of their immediate family members self ....when she was fine I had to go see her in Abia state I took her on one week get away all fully paid my me. I just don't wanna say much abi na the phones wey I don buy for am or the gift I give her on each Valentine and birthday The list goes on and on

On the Loan Aspect it's this Federal Govt Covid Survival Funds...her sister has a friend or so who helps to get it so she told the sister and the sis asked for my details so I'm expecting it hopefully December or January... My BVN and other details via attached so I'll still pay she's gotten hers too for her own business so it's a win win!! We both win

You said 10yrs from now I'll have things going on for me and she'll be too old for me... Well I definitely understand why you say this cos honestly guys have left such girls who has been with them which is not fair at all...well for me 10yrs is too much co by God's grace , I've gotten a Job offer in POLAND which by God's grace I would be leaving next year so 10yrs is far... For us Marriage isn't the issue...cos she's not ready yet she's working on setting up her Poultry business in the east but this ASUU Strike is just putting things on hold cos without ASUU she wouldn't be mobilized to serve.....I've offered to go see her Dad but she's not ready yet I don't really wanna go into details cos this is a Public forum so I wanna keep things private dear...see there are still good guys and girls out there!!! I'm I'm one of them....

I and my Girl don't wanna have a suffering future we wanna have a stable financial future where we can travel the world and give our kids good life!!! That's why we are outing so many things on hold ...So my dear it's not all about me or all about her....it's all about US!!

MAY God help us to achieve our goals coupled with meeting the right people who would Compliment our peace of mind. Thanks Cococandy

Baba, how u take trace her phone?
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 01, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Ok nah go dey fight war.. sheh u get to fight?

I'm not saying you will literally fight but that the ability to manage and tolerate others excesses is what we all need to weather the storms of relationship and its what is lacking these days in couples. Everyone is just out for only what they can gain but never willing to sacrifice and do all it takes to make it work.

Take our jobs for instance. most of us can withstand the pressure at work and no matter how challenging it is, we still stick to it, all because there are gains attached to it but find it difficult to stick to our relationships putting forward those challenges as excuse to shy away.

It is well with today's generation. That is all I can say.
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:03am On Dec 01, 2020
CalliDora1:

I'm not saying you will literally fight but that the ability to manage and tolerate others excesses is what we all need to weather the storms of relationship and its what is lacking these days in couples. Everyone is just out for only what they can gain but never willing to sacrifice and do all it takes to make it work.

Take our jobs for instance. most of us can withstand the pressure at work and no matter how challenging it is, we still stick to it, all because there are gains attached to it but find it difficult to stick to our relationships putting forward those challenges as excuse to shy away.

It is well with today's generation. That is all I can say.

So if Ur partner is cheating on you and pretending to love u.. will u stay with him?

2 Likes

Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Burgerlomo: 2:13am On Dec 01, 2020
Not really
Re: Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? by Happy2020: 2:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Most females in Nigeria are hoes, sluts, waiting for the highest bidder, and and and

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why An Average Lady Is Most Likely To Lie About Being A Virgin / "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / How To Get A Girl Super Wet And Hot In Just 5 Minutes…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.