Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,876 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 AM

Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? (29968 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Oshomo12(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2020
If you are expecting a good profit or high rate of turn-over or I will love u forever kind of response or I will forever be with u kind of stuff or I will abandon my family (hers) for u or absolute loyalty or and so on and so forth. cos I/we don't really know what u are expecting from her in return (cos u used the word invest),

Pls, my advice is DO NOT "INVEST" IN HER

But you can help anybody (she is one) out, and pls don't expect ANYTHING in return, just do it and move on.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:

my parents are doing well, dad is even taking care of his brothers children. my sister's are all married. the only thing my parents need from me is my love and present not money
....Your parents are doing well and you re working in a place they pay you 40k a month? Smh.

When will fools learn to invest in theirsef first?

Your own simping is out of this world. Tueh.

Why not resign from your work place and put her there instead?

If you were in her shoes,can she do same for you?

26 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 30, 2020
Help her as another hard working friend if you can afford to and not as an investment you'll reap from.

That way, your heart will be strong and ready for any eventuality if it happens but have in mind brother
that chances of such eventuality is 99.9%.

Eerrhm but bros, you want to raise 60k for someone from a 40k salary? Hmmm, I don't feel too comfortable reading that but if you think you can do that, it's entirely up to you.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:
my girlfriend is very good in sawing and she have always wanted to have a shop of her own where she can expand. she is still in school and support her studies from the little sawing she does at home, the truth is she's very hard-working.
should i take a risk and open a shop for her. I work and i earn 40k a month i can easily save up to 60k from now till January but am scared, I don't want to take a risk i will later regret in life. pls have any body face this kind of situation before or heard of it and how was the outcome
Don't invest she is not your wife yet else before you will start regretting it don't make the same mistakes others made

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by navzla(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:
my girlfriend is very good in sawing and she have always wanted to have a shop of her own where she can expand. she is still in school and support her studies from the little sawing she does at home, the truth is she's very hard-working.
should i take a risk and open a shop for her. I work and i earn 40k a month i can easily save up to 60k from now till January but am scared, I don't want to take a risk i will later regret in life. pls have any body face this kind of situation before or heard of it and how was the outcome
I understand you perfectly bro!.God the seek of humanism ,Help her out .Don't take it as investing in her at all.And do not expect her to pay you anything in return. After all friends are meant to help each other right?. If I were u ,I'll do it and it will serve as a parameter to check her character
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Samakus(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2020
A 40k salary earner thinking of opening a shop for a girl he's not married to.

Truly, dem dey born maga everyday aswear. No wonder yahoo boys dey cash out on a steady

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Samakus(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2020
A man earning 40k should beso concerned about finding alternative source of income for himself.

Well, what do I know

4 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by falcon01: 8:26am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:
I think she is worth it just that I've never spend big on a girl before.
Do it then, but have it in Mind that if shits get f*cked up you are fine with it.
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Korllami007: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2020
Please don't open another account when you want to write your sob story, write it with this account and don't forget to mention my monika.

Thank you in advance.

10 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Samakus:
A 40k salary earner thinking of opening a shop for a girl he's not married to.

Truly, dem dey born maga everyday aswear. No wonder yahoo boys dey cash out on a steady
.....I ve never seen such bro.

Fools plenty I swear.

Funny thing is that girls will be calling the mumu a REAL MAN. Lol

20 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by fk001(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2020
MrHighSea:
wetin concern me na...

"save 60k within 2 months from 40k salary"

Guy, how?

rent, food, data, tp, the boys, cousins in university,

you better teach us.o

Na 20k he wan take survive for 2 months

10 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Isokoboy(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:

Leave LOVE ASIDE...if you think she is good and their will be some profit from the bizness... Call your lawyer and draft a memo indicating the profit sharing ...she sign ...nd u invest....both of u make gain..

6 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Macrofrancis(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by greymiles: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Invest in her if you think she’s worth it...
most of these guys saying u should buy a dog, bla bla bla are mostly kids and they don’t have any experience yet.
Even the wife you married can shenk u later so it’s not about if she’s ur wife or not.
The only thing is just that, you should expect the worse just like helping anyone else.
Some siblings are from hell and will tell u what have u ever done for them so if she deserves it, do it and don’t capitalize on the return
If she repays for good, fine. If she doesn’t, move on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Firstandonly(m): 8:54am On Nov 30, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Your parents are doing well and you re working in a place they pay you 40k a month? Smh.

When will fools learn to invest in theirsef first?

Your own simping is out of this world. Tueh.

Why not resign from your work place and put her there instead?

If you were in her shoes,can she do same for you?
am working because i don't want to sit at home demanding for money from my parents and I've invested on Forest trading...

Sha na me be Manager where i go put am there
and yes she has help me out when i had pending items at my work place...
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:57am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:
am working because i don't want to sit at home demanding for money from my parents and I've invested on Forest trading
....Ask yourself why the females here are not commenting on your thread.?

The answer is because they won't even allow any of their brothers to do such rubbish.

Well,except you re doing it without any string attached.

12 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Avast(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:

Bro invest in yourself

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Firstandonly(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Ask yourself why the females here are not commenting on your thread.?

The answer is because they won't even allow any of their brothers to do such rubbish.

Well,except you re doing it without any string attached.
hmm
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:
hmm
....Think bro. Before you invest in anybody be it man or woman now with this your tiny change you call salary,invest in yourself.

I know what am telling you.

Please avoid had I known.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by muller101(m): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2020
It will end in premium tears
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by muller101(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:
am working because i don't want to sit at home demanding for money from my parents and I've invested on Forest trading...

Sha na me be Manager where i go put am there
and yes she has help me out when i had pending items at my work place...
Unrepentant simp.

6 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by sukhothai: 9:18am On Nov 30, 2020
I wanted to advise you that it's not worth the risk.. But giving the circumstances involved and the amount.. You can go ahead..

With your salary 60k is what you'll recover in no time.. If she plays you.. You would have dodged a bullet
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Ferdinandu(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2020
60,000 is a small money but if you cannot easily forgo that money when things go South then don't ever think of investing it on her,that's my first rule of thumb. Both of you are young and probably starting out. Relationship of young people always go south but to them when they are starting out they always think it is forever

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Edyice: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2020
Me shaa

Will love to read his story after she graduate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by adegbenga80592: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2020
:wetin concern me na..."save 60k within 2 months from 40k salary"Guy, how?rent, food, data, tp, the boys, cousins in university, you better teach us.oNa 20k he wan take survive for 2 months

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by BigJoe19: 9:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Fools are born daily, even with all the stories of regret flying around on the internet from people who did same.

It's your choice Sha, if you like you can dash her your full salary.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Escabado: 10:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:
my girlfriend is very good in sawing and she have always wanted to have a shop of her own where she can expand. 60k from now till January but am scared, I don't want to take a risk i will later regret in life. pls have any body face this kind of situation before or heard of it and how was the outcome

Make sure she get pregnant for you first before you invest your Money in her . If she doesn't agree that means she will dupe at the end
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Korllami007: 10:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Edyice:
Me shaa

Will love to read his story after she graduate grin grin

After the 40k, Op will soon pay for school fees, hostel rent, handouts and we all know the ending when she finally graduates. The ending has never changed from time immemorial because this type of story has been having the same ending.

Premium tears loading ding ding ding loading. grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Dreadlock69(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2020
Invest ooo ,invest in any damsel or shorty related to you by blood eee dey help and them dey appreciate
But uhmm una dey try ooo maybe the money small for your eye who I'm I to judge

Me wey never see 2k wan give person 60k

On God
That's on God
No cap on God

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Dreamliner787(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:

It will end in tears....
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Nwaotu10(m): 10:31am On Nov 30, 2020
Say no to simping bro.
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Geniemoi01(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:

Don't dare it! You'll regret it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog / Do's And Dont's Dating (women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.