Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? (30110 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / The Risk Some Girls Take Just For Sex. / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by hustla(m): 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:
My girlfriend is very good in sawing and she has always wanted to have a shop of her own where she can expand. She is still in school and supports her studies from the little sawing she does at home, the truth is she's very hard-working.

Should i take a risk and open a shop for her. I work and i earn 40k a month i can easily save up to 60k from now till January but am scared, I don't want to take a risk i will later regret in life.

Pls has any body faced this kind of situation before or heard of it and how was the outcome?

Do it if you can but don't hope on it

Just do it for God cos people sabi disappoint
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by cococandy(f): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
You really believe it’s #60k that you will regret in Future? I kinda wish you don’t “invest” in her so that you won’t start insulting her life tomorrow because of money that’s less than $200.

If it’s not from your heart, don’t do it. Leave her alone. She will open shop once she’s done with school. 60k is not hard to make as a tailor. A few jobs here and there and she’ll have more than that to open her own shop by herself.

Let’s not cage her with your future lamentations of “all you have done for her”.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by masseratti: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wore a don't Pls
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by superboyspecial: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:
My girlfriend is very good in sawing and she has always wanted to have a shop of her own where she can expand. She is still in school and supports her studies from the little sawing she does at home, the truth is she's very hard-working.

Should i take a risk and open a shop for her. I work and i earn 40k a month i can easily save up to 60k from now till January but am scared, I don't want to take a risk i will later regret in life.

Pls has any body faced this kind of situation before or heard of it and how was the outcome?

I believe the bible says we should give without expecting to be given back, if you giving in this way, then yeah, you should help out, however, if you are giving with the mindset that this sacrifice will make her not dump you in the future should such a case arise, then don't give...

"Expectations are a cause for sorrow"
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Elsueno: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:

Yes of course, But expect ur reward in heaven from God Almighty.

Do not expect return on investment from the lady in form of marriage, loyalty or love. Cause she has the right to change her mind about how she feels about you & there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Aarenasbaba(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
60k is not too much.. Take d risk, if she eventually bleeped up, you will always b remembered for something

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Seyzcham91(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
cheesy grin funny
kokaneprodigy:

Leave him, someone that needs help wants to become a poverty alleviation program to another
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by 4ckyou: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:

Before you invest in any woman make sure that woman is your wife, mother or sister, apart from those don't ever invest on any woman, I will advise you marry her or get her pregnant before doing such
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by praiseneo(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
That’s how you people start tomorrow now we go hear she said she can’t marry after I invested on her. You better invest for yourself investment is never too much guy. You’ll take care of her as long as you’re ok financially except you be Jarckuzie or spending
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by sorepco(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
If u r scared write an agreement for her to repay you after a stated timeframe. Make e b like say na loan!

At least u r not putting her thru school. But wait oh...get a share in her company so that u guys grow together!

Firstandonly:

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by sodiamond: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ordinary 60k is what you brought to Nairaland.. poverty is a bastard sad
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by sodiamond: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
cococandy:
You really believe it’s #60k that you will regret in Future? I kinda wish you don’t “invest” in her so that you won’t start insulting her life tomorrow because of money that’s less than $200.

If it’s not from your heart, don’t do it. Leave her alone. She will open shop once she’s done with school. 60k is not hard to make a tailor. A few jobs here and there and she’ll have more than that to open her own shop by herself.

Let’s not cage her with your future lamentations of “all you have done for her”.
God bless you more kiss

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Blackpearlxx(f): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
4ckz:

Don't ever invest on any lady that you ain't married to, especially as a struggling man.

Unless you have enough to waste, because you should truly see it as waste not investment.
how about ladies that invest in men?
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by naijapips04: 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
DONT DO IT!
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by naijapips04: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
The only investments you should invest in her are your seeds....your sperm bro.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by MartinsD12(m): 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:

You earn 40k and you want to invest in a girl what a nonsense poor guy

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by pansophist(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
The two fundamental principles of investing in a woman are that you should do it purely from a position of benevolence, and secondly, you should invest in yourself ten times more than what you're investing in her. With the following formula, you're growing exponentially as well, and if she leaves, you won't regret and feel like a swindled victim. Also, you will be in a better state to attract more women, which will make you forget her quickly. Nothing destroys a man's esteem and sense of being worthy when he is romantically invincible. It is a confident suicide and a gateway to chaos.

For a woman to be properly feminine, she needs to benefit from the masculine, it's non-negotiable. Like a queen that taps privileges from the king or a first lady that taps privileges of the president, it doesn't work in the opposite. If she becomes economically stronger and you weaker, then chances are, you will lose attraction in her eyes. Only a few women are capable of taming their hypergamous instinct and still feel horn.y, attraction, and respect to a man they are economically better than.

So, brother, I don't want to see you later in the future singing sorrowful hymns of how you've been taken for a ride, and how women are trash, just because you are not a competent player. Don't blame the players, but understand the game, and play like a pro. For a woman to find a man attractive, she has to compare him with other males at her disposal, then pick the top. So if you sponsor her and refuse to increase your own network in ten folds, well, you just set yourself up for failure and inevitably became the sacrificial lamb for a man out there making himself bigger, which she would consider worthy and submit to, since you are not comparable in value to him.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by aysnoopy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:

It's a good thing to be in love and to be loved at d same time. I think u love your girl and are u convinced enough that she love u more than u do?
60k is not much money to waste. People loss phones worth hundred of thousands, so u can waste the 60k on her.
I called it a waste coz she's your gf and u can break up anytime. So if u think your gf worth wasting 60k on den do it. But don't come here when u guys break up to lament o. Just count it as a waste or rather loss.

But I'll also advice u to waste d money on yourself. I'm sure you've never spend that kind of money for yourself in a week.
Do it for her and never expect kobo from her. Never expect respect from her and never expect loyalty from her.
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Amumaigwe: 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Firstandonly:

Just invest in your self first. You really need it more urgently than she.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Lucasdazzy: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Are you sweet talking yourself?
grin
You had better invest in yourself before one yeye girlfriend wey go later give you leg over..
Brother man be wise bikonu
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by KayCee92(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
I did not read any other thing but the headline. Well, here is my response. If u are ready to invest in humanity and not for what u will get out then do it. But this almost always doesn't end well. To avoid tales of "after everything I did for u", Just do it because u wish to help and because she deserves it based on whatever she represents to u..... grin grin
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by zando64: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
coolcharm:
Everything in life is a risk.

If you don't take it, you'll never know.

Personally, I don't generalise things. If you can, do it. But don't bank on your deeds.

If it comes back to meet you for good, fine. If it doesn't, so be it!
. God bless u bro na only u out of d few responds that i read makes sense to me
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by oluoma1: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don't tell me you're a mugu?
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by iiiyyyk(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Don't make that stupid mistake....

if you love her, marry her. if she is a good wife after one or two kids, then you can think of investing on her.

investing in a girlfriend is like investing in a pain that might even ruin your life in future'.

Even to invest in wife nowadays is a big risk, are u not hearing men killing their wives and sometimes themselves because of investing in women especially in USA.

my brother the world has changed so much this time. women are under huge influences on social media from disgruntle feminists.

To have your peace, please keep investing in yourself, keep making money, and keep growing, that is the only way to retain the love and loyalty of a woman.

this is the difficult fact. learn it and lead a happy life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by YESpParticipant: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Guys, should we tell him? grin

Firstandonly:

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by MrJavaS: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
maga
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by KayCee92(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nuyokoi:
yes, help her out.

LOL... Straight to the point grin grin
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Regex: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
How does people who earn meager salary want to invest in another and not themselves, sleep at night?

I mean if you can save up to 60k by January, why not get yourself another source of income. Start there and build your empire.

If you build that girl without building yourself, she will definitely leave you for another guy. If she still sticks with you, then she's got issues with her esteem.

1 Like

Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by kolade560: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
Before u do make sure he's carrying your baby to avoid story that touches the heart.
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by Debra911(f): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Skyfornia:
First give am belle..
cheesy must crazy comment ever
Re: Should I Take The Risk And Invest In My Girlfriend? by BoboKush(m): 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
It will end in tears grin grin..... Done it before never again undecided lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro / Woman Squirting And Cumming: What Is The Difference? / Advice For Single Successful Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.