Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low (19298 Views)

Reps Summon Buhari Over Slain Borno Farmers / Dickson Condoles With Buhari, Zulum, Kyari Family On Abba Kyari’s Death / How Buhari’s Low Bar Is Elevating Atiku - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2020
This is fake news, it was photoshoped by some misguilded elements.

Northern Nigeria is safe and secured

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by BigBizzy(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
Buhari the chief mourner
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Mitsurugi(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2020
sinistermind:
Una just dey condemn killings and attacks. Are the perpetrators of these crimes concerned with your condemnation?? The more you're condemning, the more people get kidnapped and kill. Stop condemning and start taking decisive actions to protect the citizens of your country. It is really unfortunate.
And anyone who says it serves the North right, well if all these isn't checkmated on time, what's the tendency it won't spread down south.

In the South we don't suffer and smile because "our" broza is in go'ment. I will personally pick up arms and lead a troop. I know my lands like the back of my hand. It's like saying these bandits will try nonsense in the creeks. They are only as powerful in their primary place of birth.
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2020
Fake News nobody died
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by bayelsaowei(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2020
OOzz:
Fools

No one died anywhere. The famers were just sleeping. Fake news
you see this country..

And to know we have the legislative arm that should be preparing impeachment documents to remove the most incompetent president Nigeria has ever voted for leaves me in constant shock..Nigeria is a failed state..with all respective leaders being fools.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Princedapace(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2020
JoeEeL:

No need trying to enlighten 'One-Nigeria' fooolish apolgists again. Make we all enjoy am abeg. If things have gotten to the worst of the worst times, yet people are still undecided if this fraud should remain as one, then there's no need for call to reason anymore.

Anyhow anybody see am, you take am like that...

It is so funny that some people who are not even benefiting from the so called Nigeria can die for One nigeria. Atleast, the politicians are benefiting from the so called one Nigeria. The people who amazes me the most are people who are broke, hungry, poor, underpaid, yet, they will die for One Nigeria, abusing those who speak against it.

In 30 years to come, Nigeria will be like Somalia if we dont restructure or separate this country in peace. U cant run a unitary system of govt in a country as large as Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by begge: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2020
Jubril has been mourning and condemning since 2015 till now. But want to kill the singer of kano state for plaspheming .
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by mvem(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Eriokanmi:
The town of Zabamari in which those farmers were beheaded is another Christian town, just like Chibok and Dapchi. Zulum deliberately ignored the calls for naming the victims to avoid religious war in Nigeria. I watched on Channelstv last night where one of the survivors spoke in hausa, recounting his ordeals. His name never appeared while being interviewed. The victims were mainly Christians. In 2015, there was a bomb blast in a church in same town of Zabamari, while the service was gong on, killing a lot of worshippers but the government limited the number of causalities to 5. The earlier the government is tells Nigerians the truth and do the needful to avert a similar occurrence in future, I would say they are sitting on a keg of gun powder, soon to explode. No nation survives a religious war because it would be brutal.
it is no Christian town. Who sold all these lies to you. There are no Christian towns in the environs of Maiduguri which are fully kanuri and majority Muslims...Christian communities in Borno are towards the south like Chibok, Biu, Askira Uba etc....I have lived in Borno and i know what i say...why are you spilling lies for what agenda...BH enters mosque and do kill worshippers...the major parts of all Borno North is unhabitable and all these places are muslim communities where BH Carry out a lot of atrocities
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Adau123(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2020
Samanza89:
This is fake news and worth of discrediting the good and hardworking administration of President Buhari.

The North is safe!

I repeat this is fake news!
ARE YOU BLIND OR DEAF SUFFERING AND SMILING MUMU BUHARI VERY STUPID . PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERYDAY AND YOU ARE MAKING STUPID COMMENT DON'T WORRY WHEN THE REACH YOUR VILLAGE YOU MUST BELIEVE IT.
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by dstar01(m): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2020
Human lives no longer hold value. Are we ever gonna find peace in this world again? cry cry

Creating Opportunity:

An enterprising person is one who comes across a pile of scrap metal and sees the making of a wonderful sculpture. An enterprising person is one who drives through an old decrepit part of town and sees a new housing development.

An enterprising person is one who sees opportunity in all areas of life. To be enterprising is to keep your eyes open and your mind active. It's to be skilled enough, confident enough, creative enough and disciplined enough to seize opportunities that present themselves... regardless of the economy.

A person with an enterprising attitude says, "Find out what you can before action is taken." Do your homework. Do the research. Be prepared. Be resourceful. Do all you can in preparation of what's to come.

Opportunities abound everywhere. Look carefully and you'll be amazed by the awesome wealth creation Opportunities all around you. It's all about insight. It's all about looking where others are too scared to look.

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by JoeEeL(m): 8:29am On Nov 30, 2020
Princedapace:

It is so funny that some people who are not even benefiting from the so called Nigeria can die for One nigeria. Atleast, the politicians are benefiting from the so called one Nigeria. The people who amazes me the most are people who are broke, hungry, poor, underpaid, yet, they will die for One Nigeria, abusing those who speak against it.

In 30 years to come, Nigeria will be like Somalia if we dont restructure or separate this country in peace. U cant run a unitary system of govt in a country as large as Nigeria.

Sometimes I just feel like carrying a hammer and thousands of nails about and driving those nails into the heads of southern dumbos. Like u said, if the North argue for 'One Nigeria', its understandable. But u see the south enh, serious dumbos full there.

I will first go to that Kwara state first of all and drive nails into their upside down heads. The number of Yoruba fools in that backwards state called Kwara is mind-blowing. They have so far been proving to be a clog in the wheel of Yoruba emancipation. I don't know whether its the Fulani meat they've been eating, or the Fulani d*cks their women have been climbing that have made them so comfortable in discomfort, poverty and slavery.

Mehn, guy believe me. Slavery is a real real thing and I hate to see my kith and kin, many times, act in cowardice and loyalty to this satanic caliphate system!

I have told anyone who wants to bet with me that Nigeria, as long as it remains one, will continue getting worse and worse. The south can definitely coexist with each other. But as long as we are tied down to that backwards north, 10 ice ages will come and go and we will make no progress.

Mehn, these guys are so backwards to unimaginable levels. Their skull be like stone. They realise they are so far lost in times that there's no hope of catching up with humanity. So they hide their dumbness in guise of pursuit of Islamic knowledge.

See the reasoning of a typical moronic religiously brainwashed northerner.

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by maximusprime2000: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Prinnce1:
Something is not adding up in this boko-haram saga. Why are the service chiefs still in power after all this killing, this country is irredeemable mark my words. From a casualty of 43 to 53 and 113 from an independent source, yet the government are playing politics with human lives in some of the lying in state pictures circulating you will observe that pregnant women were also killed.

Jumbo salary wont allow them to resign. Nigeria is not their country but their company.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Manab: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2020
Eriggs:

Shut up igbo chief. Not funny. U sound more like a jss 2 pikin
no point in replying allow him to write want he want, wat goes around comes around.
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by bigcasava1(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2020
God really know how to pay back.
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by streetpaddy(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2020
Samanza89:
This is fake news and worth of discrediting the good and hardworking administration of President Buhari.

The North is safe!

I repeat this is fake news!

I pray bokoharm should not reach you, if dey mistakenly reach you, you will tell your Creator that it is fake news.. bastard.. 43 farmers are dead you are talking shit,
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Mummyfour(f): 8:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Adau123:
ARE YOU BLIND OR DEAF SUFFERING AND SMILING MUMU BUHARI VERY STUPID . PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERYDAY AND YOU ARE MAKING STUPID COMMENT DON'T WORRY WHEN THE REACH YOUR VILLAGE YOU MUST BELIEVE IT.
calm down grin every body dey vex including me. But the person you quoted is just being sarcastic.
He is not serious
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Manab: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2020
JoeEeL:

Sometimes I just feel like carrying a hammer and thousands of nails about and driving those nails into the heads of southern dumbos. Like u said, if the North argue for 'One Nigeria', its understandable. But u see the south enh, serious dumbos full there.

I will first go to that Kwara state first of all and drive nails into their upside down heads. The number of Yoruba fools in that backwards state called Kwara is mind-blowing. They have so far been proving to be a clog in the wheel of Yoruba emancipation. I don't know whether its the Fulani meat they've been eating, or the Fulani d*cks their women have been climbing that have made them so comfortable in discomfort, poverty and slavery.

Mehn, guy believe me. Slavery is a real real thing and I hate to see my kith and kin, many times, act in cowardice and loyalty to this satanic caliphate system!

I have told anyone who wants to bet with me that Nigeria, as long as it remains one, will continue getting worse and worse. The south can definitely coexist with each other. But as long as we are tied down to that backwards north, 10 ice ages will come and go and we will make no progress.

Mehn, these guys are so backwards to unimaginable levels. Their skull be like stone. They realise they are so far lost in times that there's no hope of catching up with humanity. So they hide their dumbness in guise of pursuit of Islamic knowledge.

owk tomorrow is another day.
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Prinnce1: 8:37am On Nov 30, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Jumbo salary wont allow them to resign. Nigeria is not their country but their company.
am just fed up with Nigeria, told one of my friend that am concentrating on my state governor and not president again because the way things are, there is no president in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Eriokanmi: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2020
mvem:
it is no Christian town. Who sold all these lies to you. There are no Christian towns in the environs of Maiduguri which are fully kanuri and majority Muslims...Christian communities in Borno are towards the south like Chibok, Biu, Askira Uba etc....I have lived in Borno and i know what i say...why are you spilling lies for what agenda...BH enters mosque and do kill worshippers...the major parts of all Borno North is unhabitable and all these places are muslim communities where BH Carry out a lot of atrocities
Hmmm. Does this mean damage control or what? Are you aware Zabamari is on the outskirts of Maiduguri where mostly Christians and non-indigenes are resident like Zabon Gari in Kano? I have done a couple of projects there sir so, I know the town very, very wella. When I say Christian town, I did not mean the town was owned by Christans. I meant those who dominate the place were mostly Christians. Have you ever read the below before?

www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/suicide-bomber-kills-5-in-nigerian-church-service-blast/

If not for the activities of boko haram, we were supposed to be back there last year.
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by ORIAYO70(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Sheriman(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2020
Sheybe Kano too is norturing Hisbah now and they seem happy to it. Allright, let's see what will happen in the coming years
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Princedapace(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2020
JoeEeL:

Yea, u are right.. though it will be so nice if u could edit your comment and change the abusive words, sincerely. I understand all your points. I have always said it that the war the Biafras lost was a war lost by the entire southern Nigeria but many southerns dont know this.

Even the British are aware of this. The entire amalgamation was to favour and help northern Nigeria. And worse still, religion has been used to blindfold their masses over there. So, whatever that happens, they wont cry out. They have ruled this country for decades, yet there are begging almost every corner of this country!

Southern Nigeria funds this country with our resources and man power. It is a shame that southern Nigeria cant unit becus only one nation in the south cant do it. The whole southern Nigeria must come together to change this useless political system!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Ade3131: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Eriokanmi:
The town of Zabamari in which those farmers were beheaded is another Christian town, just like Chibok and Dapchi. Zulum deliberately ignored the calls for naming the victims to avoid religious war in Nigeria. I watched on Channelstv last night where one of the survivors spoke in hausa, recounting his ordeals. His name never appeared while being interviewed. The victims were mainly Christians. In 2015, there was a bomb blast in a church in same town of Zabamari, while the service was gong on, killing a lot of worshippers but the government limited the number of causalities to 5. The earlier the government is tells Nigerians the truth and do the needful to avert a similar occurrence in future, I would say they are sitting on a keg of gun powder, soon to explode. No nation survives a religious war because it would be brutal.

I refuse to believe you. Those victims were buried according to Islamic rites. We all saw pictures of the burial. No Christian Hausa man would accept their person be buried islamically.
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by capitalzero: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.guardian.ng/News/Buhari-Zulum-mourn-53-slain-Borno-farmers-victims-seek-help

From 43 to 44 to 53 110 farmers that died? What should we believe ?
It is fake news!!
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by 2tpick: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2020
Mitsurugi:

In the South we don't suffer and smile because "our" broza is in go'ment. I will personally pick up arms and lead a troop. I know my lands like the back of my hand. It's like saying these bandits will try nonsense in the creeks. They are only as powerful in their primary place of birth.
Point of correction homie, its primary place of assignment

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by 2tpick: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2020
Ade3131:

I refuse to believe you. Those victims were buried according to Islamic rites. We all saw pictures of the burial. No Christian Hausa man would accept their person be buried islamically.
Nawao. You didnt listen to the news on channels and yet you are arguing if those peasant farmers are Christians. Its a massacre abi you wan make them do wake keeping for them? Haven't u seen such scenes in benue, southern Kaduna where they are buried en masse? Nawao
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Eriokanmi: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Ade3131:

Are you talking of what they brought their bodies with or the mass burial they were given? Did you watch it at all? Have you also learnt of the below in 2015?

www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/suicide-bomber-kills-5-in-nigerian-church-service-blast/
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by sammysneh(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Our darling daddy is working according to online zombies
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by Temptee101(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2020
To them buhari still remains the best thing to happen to them after roasted corn.

Buhari is working.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by rant19ade: 8:59am On Nov 30, 2020
This one no really concern dem, cus e no reach their doorstep. They are more interested in stopping ppl from calling 'black Friday' than putting out the fire burning their roofs. Pathetic idiots
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by TemmyT002(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2020
Instead of defending every time, while not attack. Search for them.
Re: Buhari, Zulum Mourn 53 Slain Borno Farmers, Northern coalition scores Buhari Low by alllivesmatter(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2020
Jack005:
Ipob pigs sef.. Stop overstretching these killings. It's is pure fake and fabricated. Where are the dead bodies? No family have come out to lay claims to these so called dead bodies... Those trying to discredit our darling president are wailers and enemies of Nigeria..

Darling President you say...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Magaret Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Women In Cross River State / Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags / Energy Crisis: Electricity National Grid Collapses Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.