Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Monday Morning Food For Us To Feast On - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Monday Morning Food For Us To Feast On (974 Views)

Feast Your Eyes On 12 Of The Best Cars Unveiled In 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monday Morning Food For Us To Feast On by olumzzz(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Forget the bicycle.
Sitting there is an American Muscle car.
That is the Dodge Challenger SRTĀ® Hellcat.
It is equipped with a Supercharged 6.2L HEMIĀ® V8 engine that produces up to 797 horsepower and 707 pound feet of torque.
Who will be kind enough to buy me one?

Re: Monday Morning Food For Us To Feast On by ksmart027(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2020
How much is it?
Re: Monday Morning Food For Us To Feast On by MARKone(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2020
I can't afford it now, and you said we should forget about the bicycle, but I'll buy you one of the white long sleeve top if you don't mind.
Re: Monday Morning Food For Us To Feast On by olumzzz(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
ksmart027:
How much is it?
Just about $90,000
Re: Monday Morning Food For Us To Feast On by olumzzz(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
MARKone:
I can't afford it now, and you said we should forget about the bicycle, but I'll buy you one of the white long sleeve top if you don't mind.
grin
You got yourself a deal
Re: Monday Morning Food For Us To Feast On by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2020
olumzzz:

Just about $90,000

Pretty sure the Hellcats start at 70k.
Re: Monday Morning Food For Us To Feast On by olumzzz(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Pretty sure the Hellcats start at 70k.
I spec'd mine high

1 Like

Re: Monday Morning Food For Us To Feast On by ONNYX: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
olumzzz:

grin
You got yourself a deal

Hi Bro,
I decided to quote you on a dead thread. I hope you see this.
First of all, I do not know if it is expedient to put up the names and contacts of the lady online.

Second off, they don't even know I am doing this.

But if you desire to help, the lady is in the outskirts of Uyo. She is about 72 years old.
I don't know if that village has a street identification and a numbering system. But the son can be reached in Uyo town.
I can get this and send it across to you but only after having discussed with him and obtained his approval.

I would like to explain in full detail why I preferred to adopt a cloak and dagger approach.
I would have handled this donation myself as I have done a few in the past (and very anonymously too) but suffice to state that my circumstances at this time cannot permit that.

What I was actually looking for was to attract someone who probably has bought one for his/her parents and after use/death would have ben locked away some where and they would be wiling to help some other person in need.

I was also hoping that someone would procure the wheelchair and have it delivered to the lady in question without fanfare. I really dont think they would like a show of the matter.

Should you like to be of help, please choose your preferred model and reach pout to me via email or whatsapp.

I hope you understand my desire to keep it this way.

Many thanks for your interest nonetheless.

(1) (Reply)

Man Drove Off The Bridge... / Hyondai Sonata Battery Drain / Camry pencil Light Consuming More Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.