Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,178 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:15 AM

Volkswagen Touareg - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Volkswagen Touareg (1067 Views)

SOLD ✔️ew Months Used 2008 Volkswagen Touareg For Sale / Used & Fresh 2008 Volkswagen Touareg 105K Miles / Why Dont Nigerians Buy Audi Q7 And Volkswagen Touareg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volkswagen Touareg by AreahCode: 8:38am On Nov 30, 2020
Pls is a tokunbo volkswagen touareg a good option. I have read bad reviews about it tho they didnt state how long they used it and if it was abused by wrong engine oil. But is volkswagen touareg good for our roads and is it rugged
Re: Volkswagen Touareg by jaxxy(m): 4:38am On Dec 01, 2020
In terms of maintenance here I will say check other options. It can be hectic after sometime of usage or when faults develop. Also what year it Touareg are we talking about??
Re: Volkswagen Touareg by AreahCode: 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2020
Everyone i have asked have warned me to stay off from anyrhing calls volks and wagen . What iis the best and most rugged suv. How about subaru. I love honda pilot 09 model,but the price is miraculously bogus even at 2020
jaxxy:
In terms of maintenance here I will say check other options. It can be hectic after sometime of usage or when faults develop. Also what year it Touareg are we talking about??
Re: Volkswagen Touareg by jaxxy(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2020
AreahCode:
Everyone i have asked have warned me to stay off from anyrhing calls volks and wagen . What iis the best and most rugged suv. How about subaru. I love honda pilot 09 model,but the price is miraculously bogus even at 2020

Not completely true or accurate. VW are very rugged bt good mech to maintain them is the problem. To use vw u must either have a reliable service center or know about its maintenance urself to a good extent if Ure using local mechs cos they like patching up things than doing it the original way.

2ndly I asked the year cos the old the car the more prone to certain issues especially for sm VW models. I wud have suggested the Tiguan 2009 up bt it’s a compact suv.

Depending on ur budget i wud suggest, the pilot 2009 and maybe Volvo XC90 2010 and Mazda CX-9 2011 to 2014. Lexus Rx330 2005 also.

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Touareg by AreahCode: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2020
Volvo papas car,mazda cx womans car. No na. Well i think i will joining the v6 toyota crew. SUV. My only fear is that 1GR engine price is mad. I'm talking about 4 runners and co. I need mad ground clearance to make others look like ants.
jaxxy:

Not completely true or accurate. VW are very rugged bt good mech to maintain them is the problem. To use vw u must either have a reliable service center or know about its maintenance urself to a good extent if Ure using local mechs cos they like patching up things than doing it the original way.

2ndly I asked the year cos the old the car the more prone to certain issues especially for sm VW models. I wud have suggested the Tiguan 2009 up bt it’s a compact suv.

Depending on ur budget i wud suggest, the pilot 2009 and maybe Volvo XC90 2010 and Mazda CX-9 2011 to 2014. Lexus Rx330 2005 also.
Re: Volkswagen Touareg by annford: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2020
AreahCode:
Pls is a tokunbo volkswagen touareg a good option. I have read bad reviews about it tho they didnt state how long they used it and if it was abused by wrong engine oil. But is volkswagen touareg good for our roads and is it rugged

I'd never advise anyone to buy a Nigerian-Used German vehicle. Volkswagen products are reliable. I have been using Volkswagen Passat CC since 2010 and have used 3 models of it because of my like and fondness of that car and most importantly, its durability. Most Nigerians don't know how to maintain their vehicles, hence, it is usually a big risk buying Nigerian- Used vehicles. If you're looking at buying a Volkswagen product, go for the FSI engine and not the TSI. Cheers.
Re: Volkswagen Touareg by AreahCode: 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
Do u mean touareg fsi engine and where do you service yours
annford:

I'd never advise anyone to buy a Nigerian-Used German vehicle. Volkswagen products are reliable. I have been using Volkswagen Passat CC since 2010 and have used 3 models of it because of my like and fondness of that car and most importantly, its durability. Most Nigerians don't know how to maintain their vehicles, hence, it is usually a big risk buying Nigerian- Used vehicles. If you're looking at buying a Volkswagen product, go for the FSI engine and not the TSI. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Volkswagen Touareg by Billiebaba(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Don't worry, if you buy it I got you on maintenance and repairs.
Re: Volkswagen Touareg by annford: 3:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
AreahCode:

I think all Volkswagen and Audi engines have those two engine variants. I've never had a Toureg because I'm not a fan of SUVs. I service my engine at Volkswagen center here in Abuja.
Re: Volkswagen Touareg by jaxxy(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2020
AreahCode:

If ure yet to get Smtn I have a Porsche v6. WhatsApp me. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Sold sold sold!! Clean, Naija Used 2010 Honda City For N800k / S-O-L-D Clean Title Accident Free 2007 Toyota Sienna XLE ***7771 / S-O-L-D-Clean Title 2009 Toyota Camry XLE Black Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.