Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] (7626 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Husband Caught Wife With A Young Lady Sucking Her Vagina. / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Bornsinner7: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2020
What might he be up to??

1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by osuulola(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2020
A worried person asking if she should be.

Your man is a role model that's difficult to role.

You're so lucky and in grave danger. No investigator can discover if and when harm mind come to you.

Enjoy while it last. Your worry can't save you.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by planetx13: 9:17am On Nov 30, 2020
Dirty hoes everywhere.. Pathetic

Ciao

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Jergobright1025: 9:27am On Nov 30, 2020
You better run away.... I am sure he is waiting for his babalawo to give him the greenlight to bring your useless head for ogunowo. Useless hoe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Temmylee01(m): 9:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Shoooooooooooooooooooooots!!!!!!

Issokay

She is dead already and she doesn't know it yet the guy is taking his time to plan her grin grin grin by the time Wey he go hit her d tin go do her like atomic bomb. grin grin grin grin all this olosho woman wey person go just mary self.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Skmoda360(m): 9:29am On Nov 30, 2020
He is scheming your demise already, just know you are as good as dead.... undecided
Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Bornsinner7: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Maybe he is planning on selling her to slavery

Those Arab men dey like sex slave.. them fit price her well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by MycroftHolmes: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2020
He definitely has something up his sleeve.

There's no man in the world who'd feel good after catching his cheating wife redhanded(except he doesn't like her or he's a serial cheat himself).

Just report yourself to family members or close friends. That's the best thing to do now.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Bornsinner7: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
He definitely has something up his sleeve.

There's no man in the world who'd feel good after catching his cheating wife redhanded(except he doesn't like her or he's a serial cheat himself).

Just report yourself to family members or close friends. That's the best thing to do now.
No man will tolerate that act no matter how a cheater he is himself or the degree of dislike for her.. plus she's a wife

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by paulolee(m): 11:27am On Nov 30, 2020
bea jus relax ur mind b4 u allow guilt eat u up to suicide...if the man is doing d opposite of what you are expecting jus allow him treat ur fckup the right way whenever he likes bcoz you dnt deserve such a man..

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by adelana81357: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Maybe he is planning on selling her to slavery Those Arab men dey like sex slave.. them fit price her well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by britiko: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:
What might he be up to??

Self control par excellence from d guy. He's one in a million.

Na to dey watch ur back o and ask him for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Misterone: 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
someone already gave you the right answer. show remorse and report the issue to yours and your husband's family. with the issue in the open he would have to show his hand. if he does anything after that, your family Will know.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Donspicey: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
Your conscience will definately consume you....

That his attitude is enough to traumatise and depress you.........

My dear as his dick no dey enuf for u am sorry to tell you dat u re in a deep messssss.......

He is killing u slowly

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level ,OND or NCE
Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Aksnoopy: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lol! The nigga is just like me. Feeding the chicken well, coz Christmas is almost here. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by sissoko89: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
The part that really got me laughing was when the woman said she wokes up every midnite nd found out that the man is always stirring at her.

I'm very sure the man will nt use his hand to kill his wife,but slowly the woman will commit suicide.

But I doubt if this story is true

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Bornsinner7:
What might he be up to??

Only the man knows.

But my guess is that he is being nice to make sure that by the time he serves her those divorce papers, she won't have any dirt on him.
Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by networkrecharg: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
adelana81357:
Maybe he is planning on selling her to slavery Those Arab men dey like sex slave.. them fit price her well

Kikikikikkiki... It's a big shame on the Married girl. And they expect men to spend so much on their welfare etc... This life no balance. She deserves u expected Punishment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by GodWrites: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lol
Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by talk2hb1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tooh, Noted!
She should enjoy it while it last.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by muller101(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
The man should act fast. That woman will poison him soon.
Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by emkz: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
The man is driving up your blood pressure. You'd eventually die of your fear.

Why don't you take it up with him?

While I know this is pure fiction,should it happen to anyone, better run. No sane man forgets infidelity or forgives it easily.

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
The husband is damn good.

I just hope he watches his back and eats from same plate with her as well just in case but so far, he is killing it and we brothers are pleased with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Judybash93(m): 2:44am On Dec 01, 2020
This is greatest comeback in the history of comebacks... Hahaha... Okay... There are many things involved. It's either the man wants to kill you and dump your body in the ocean or he himself is cheating and feels like life must go on or the dude is about to sell you into slavery grin grin Man, i want to be like this guy. He is every guy's role model. F**king legend

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Judybash93(m): 2:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Jergobright1025:
You better run away.... I am sure he is waiting for his babalawo to give him the greenlight to bring your useless head for ogunowo. Useless hoe

Hahaha.. Bros, you no pity am at all

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by davidodiba(m): 5:19am On Dec 01, 2020
osuulola:
A worried person asking if she should be.

Your man is a role model that's difficult to role.

You're so lucky and in grave danger. No investigator can discover if and when harm mind come to you.

Enjoy while it last. Your worry can't save you.

Chai! You nailed it expertly!
Woman? Run!

1 Like

Re: Husband Caught Wife In Bed with another man!! [picture] by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 01, 2020
And no one that has commented sees it from this angle. The husband might know he was not doing enough to make sure his wife doesn't stray.Though not justifiable, most women got infatuated with outside men because their husbands make themselves scarce commodity in their marriages, once most men achieve their ultimate goals of walking their dream women down the aisle, they stop giving the cares and attentions they would give before the marriage.

Women by nature always want a partner who showers them with affection and care, they don't want that workaholic who sleeps and wakes up on his work, sharing a minuscule of his time with them.

I see nothing strange in the way the man reacted, he might just want to make sure her wife strays no more by giving her all she deserves in the marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex On The First Date / Drunk Girl Survived Being Raped As She Mistakenly Used The Men's Bathroom. / Man Huge Python Rise After Taking Pictures With His Wife. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.