Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,364 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls (456 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja / Osinbajo Testifies In Church For God's Protection And Victory At The Polls / 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by AlexBells(m): 9:22am On Nov 30, 2020
Happenings in the North had shown the majority of a defeated people, Government and Security agencies aside, can't Northerners take back their community. Or is the Northern large population a hoax.

Every day at least 9 people are murdered in cold blood in the North, why not stand up for your lives if death be the only option why must you be killed by a fellow Northerner parading as Bandit or Killer Herdsmen.

We are one in Nigeria and at least even though we down East can not fight the Northern battle for the North as we are dealing with so many issues down East, at least our true brothers in the North have to rise. We can only Sorosoke for the North but the Northern Youth have to stand up to their challenges.

If the Youths in the North set up something tangible, I personally won't mind donating to a genuine Northern Youth course. Please Northern youth, don't let your fathers be murdered in the farms, don't let your mothers and Sisters be maimed and raped, stand up to the challenge. You can count on the East if you need support.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by Yenefer(f): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2020
It's a global conspiracy against the North the US, Israel, UK, South East are involved but,
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by Danger95: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
It's a global conspiracy against the North the US, Israel, UK, South East are involved but,
Why not debunk the conspiracy, those you mentioned came to the North to maim farmers, do you even know the meaning of conspiracy
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by Yenefer(f): 9:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Danger95:

Why not debunk the conspiracy, those you mentioned came to the North to maim farmers, do you even know the meaning of conspiracy
because they actually didn't do it, with their own bare hands, themselves that's why i call it a conspiracy. U remembered Igbo was captured supplying weapons for Boko Haram and bandits
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by AlexBells(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
because they actually didn't do it, with their own bare hands, themselves that's why i call it a conspiracy. U remembered Igbo was captured supplying weapons for Boko Haram and bandits
let this be the last time you point a stupid accusation to Igbos in my presence, Igbos was cought supplying arms to Boko haram my foot, did the Boko haram people not pay for it, who told you arms deal is not a big business, what stops your youth from buying said arms from the Igbos and using it to fight your war, did you hear that all weapon grade is illegal, if Boko haram wants to buy Weapon grade of legal dispensation what makes you think we won't sell to them, the biggest question is why are your youths not buying Civilians allowed weapons at least to defend yourself
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by Manab: 9:44am On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:
Happenings in the North had shown the majority of a defeated people, Government and Security agencies aside, can't Northerners take back their community. Or is the Northern large population a hoax.

Every day at least 9 people are murdered in cold blood in the North, why not stand up for your lives if death be the only option why must you be killed by a fellow Northerner parading as Bandit or Killer Herdsmen.

We are one in Nigeria and at least even though we down East can not fight the Northern battle for the North as we are dealing with so many issues down East, at least our true brothers in the North have to rise. We can only Sorosoke for the North but the Northern Youth have to stand up to their challenges.

If the Youth in the North set up something tangible, I personally won't mind donating to a genuine Northern Youth course. Please Northern youth, don't let your fathers be murdered in the farms, don't let your mothers and Sisters be maimed and raped, stand up to the challenge. You can count on the East if you need support.
tnx for ur support,we knw we make a greatest mistake.
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by Yenefer(f): 9:47am On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:
let this be the last time you point a stupid accusation to Igbos in my presence, Igbos was cought supplying arms to Boko haram my foot, did the Boko haram people not pay for it, who told you arms deal is not a big business, what stops your youth from buying said arms from the Igbos and using it to fight your war, did you hear that all weapon grade is illegal, if Boko haram wants to buy Weapon grade of legal dispensation what makes you think we won't sell to them, the biggest question is why are your youths not buying Civilians allowed weapons at least to defend yourself
well u better start buying weapons yourselves because the FG bought tucano because of you people
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by AlexBells(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:
well u better start buying weapons yourselves because the FG bought tucano because of you people
Point of correction, we should better start building weapons ourselves, because FG, weapons won't be used on us, we are a peace loving race, but seems arms deal is the new gold mine, thanks to your lots
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by AlexBells(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Manab:
tnx for ur support,we knw we make a greatest mistake.
You are welcome comrade
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by ImadeUReadThis: 9:50am On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

If the Youth in the North set up something tangible, I personally won't mind donating to a genuine Northern Youth course. Please Northern youth, don't let your fathers be murdered in the farms, don't let your mothers and Sisters be maimed and raped, stand up to the challenge. You can count on the East if you need support.

You one Nijeriya Jew rats caused this.
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by beejaay: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:

everything must be turend to igbo matter..the hatred in you is so alarming that you dont care about the death of your people provided that there is a scape goat igbo to blame it on...
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by ImadeUReadThis: 9:51am On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

You are welcome comrade

Typical Jew rat communist talk.
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by AlexBells(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:

You one Nijeriya Jew rats caused this.

You never hide yourself, this is what you will be doing until all your account is banned, you are messing with the wrong Igbo guy, your hate display in all your moniker, lol GBT nonsense, it you again, I can smell you from a mile away
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2020
Islam Is Darkness in the midst of Light....the youth won't fight against the killers cos Islam connect them all
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by AlexBells(m): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Islam Is Darkness in the midst of Light....the youth won't fight against the killers cos Islam connect them all
We need to start debunking some of these, right to life should be paramount, I'm Igbo before being a Christian, these things shouldn't conflict, an Isreali will protect an Isreali first before protect a foreign Jew, I know religion is a sensitive topic but don't let anyone take your life, Even your life glorify Allah so why should someone cut it short.

For the sake of Allah don't let anyone destroy your land, I hope you know when your mother and sisters are rapped it a haram and anybody who stands to stop that is doing the will of Allah,
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

We need to start debunking some of these, right to life should be paramount, I'm Igbo before being a Christian, these things shouldn't conflict, an Isreali will protect an Isreali first before protect a foreign Jew, I know religion is a sensitive topic but don't let anyone take your life, Even your life glorify Allah so why should someone cut it short.

For the sake of Allah don't let anyone destroy your land, I hope you know when your mother and sisters are rapped it a haram and anybody who stands to stop that is doing the will of Allah,
Wahabi Sunni Islam doesn't see it the way you are seeing it.
Death itself is a cleanser in the hand of Islam Allah. Killing of fellow men gruesomely don't evokes pity or emotional displays common to Christians worldwide..
Pick ya Quran and Hadith to study the life of Mohammed. Everything BuhariAPC does is right there in their book.
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by Manab: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2020
AlexBells:

You are welcome comrade
thank you sir.
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by Manab: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Wahabi Sunni Islam doesn't see it the way you are seeing it.
Death itself is a cleanser in the hand of Islam Allah. Killing of fellow men gruesomely don't evokes pity or emotional displays common to Christians worldwide..
Pick ya Quran and Hadith to study the life of Mohammed. Everything BuhariAPC does is right there in their book.
stop writing trash plz we are all matured no religious preach violence.
Re: The Power Of The North Ends In The Polls by privaldo: 1:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Yenefer:

The State of Israel has no interest in Nigeria or its politics, please avoid spreading untrue tales.

(1) (Reply)

Second Wave Of #endsars Protests Begin In Lagos, Ibadan And Abuja. See Videos / Northern Governors Refuse To Hold meeting About GSSS Kankara- Reno Omokri / Video: Lagos State Shuts Down Event Centers That Violate COVID-19 Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.