Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? (1168 Views)

Why are Nigerian celebrities keeping quiet over Deborah's gruesome murder / Woman Threatens To Kill Yoruba Kings For Keeping Quiet Over Fulani Killings / This Happened Nigeria And Everyone Is Keeping Quiet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by Perfectsouth(m): 10:05am On Nov 30, 2020
Have been observing happenings in the north over the years and am surprised why they haven't taken any drastic actions against these killings and maiming of northerners..
Let's assume it was a southern or western president on the presidential seat, will they be this quiet?
I am not trying to instigate a tribal war but let's be realistic here..
We all know what went down in the Era of gej, the killings were not even as terrible as this yet, all hell was let loose on his administration..
Believe me, I don't support any politician, I only support good governance and that has eluded this since democracy, yaradua's regime exempted...
Are they too afraid to cry out?
What exactly are they afraid of or trying to avoid or avert?
I am so concerned because just like us, those killed only have one life to live and that has been taken..
They deserve a better life too...

I weep for this country... It has never gotten this bad before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by jodeci(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2020
Because there is absolute peace in the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by omoharry(f): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2020
Perfectsouth:
Have been observing happenings in the north over the years and am surprised why they haven't taken any drastic actions against these killings and maiming of northerners..
Let's assume it was a southern or western president on the presidential seat, will they be this quiet?
We all know what went down in the Era of gej, the killings were not even as terrible as this yet, all hell was let loose on his administration..
Believe me, I don't support any politician, I only support good governance and that has eluded this since democracy, yaradua's regime exempted...
I am so concerned because just like us, those killed only have one life to live and that has been taken..

They dont want their own to look bad and inefficient before the rest of the region. To them, the situation at hand is a regional affair and must be kept within the themselves . More like, over looking their son's ineptitude so as not to discredit him for all to see ..they are supporting their own, for he represent the entire north ruling the country..that alone give them the satisfaction they have always wanted, even if hundred of innocent lives are being lost to bandit and Boko Haram on a daily basis..it means nothing to them..The worth of a notherner means nothing to thier leaders..They are beast and hypocrites.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by ChoCho54(f): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2020
The slaughter of those 101 farmers broke me. Na wa o.
Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by amliftedhigher: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2020
There is absolutely peace in the North

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by helinues: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Cos anything to retain power is a bae to them

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by juman(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2020
You are absolutely right.
Why northern leaders are keeping quiet.
Why?

From sultan to the last leaders in the north, they are disgraceful leaders.
The worst northern leaders ever.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by juman(m): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2020
Duara is as safe as zamfara.
That's how bad security situation in the country is.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2020
Stop spreading lies.

How are they keeping quiet?

The Sultan spoke out last week

CNG just called Buhari the worst president in history

Same with Northern Elders Forum

So who else do you want to hear from?

Yenefer/Kestolove/Arrewa come and see dis guy o

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by privaldo: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
Cos anything to retain power is a bae to them

Exactly, this is the sad truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by Kestolove(m): 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Stop spreading lies.

his an Igbo man
Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kestolove:
his an Igbo man

Mumu. Instead of you to wake up and think of strategies to combat insecurity in the north, you are more concerned on wether he is Igbo or not.

Igbo obsession...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by gunners160(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Stop spreading lies.

if you have nothing tangible to say, can you pls shut the fuxk up like the North

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by DennisEche(m): 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Even during Gej it was the South that champion the protest of occupy Nigeria.
Lives has no value down North, reasons could be that rate of birth is high,so if 50 people dies it doesn't make mean anything to them

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by IamWonderful: 6:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Just has the south east is always quiet despite troubles in their backyard, Enugu massacre and Oyigbo massacre never get the attention of any igbo leader, does it mean the are afraid of Buhari or they are under Buhari's table begging and eating crumbs
Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by ChoCho54(f): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
Stop spreading lies.

Haaa.. you this farmer! So you troll too? NL is corrupting you small small

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:43am On Dec 01, 2020
Perfectsouth:

Because you didn’t mention ipob,kanu or Biafra

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by teeytimi: 7:49am On Dec 01, 2020
Because they love power and will do anything to continue enjoying power even if they whole region will be consumed, it is not important as having one if their own in power

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2020
They'll soon be consumed by the monster they created. If it indecent dressing now you will hear their voice.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by Cerveau(f): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Everyday, dozens of innocent villagers in Northern Nigeria are sent to their graves, by the hands of Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, kidnappers and all the different insurgency groups up North.

The only thing their religious and political leaders do, is sit in a cozy office, condemn and react to the killings all day long, all year round!

And Northerners are applauding them, saying their are doing something?

Who cursed you people

1 Like

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by etrouble: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Mind your business.

Northerners enjoy killings, sorrow, tears and blood. That’s their regular trade mark. The North is cursed, a cursed region will know no peace.

But, you should mind your business before the useless educated Almajaris together with the street Almajaris will say you want to remove their President. So, let them continue what they enjoy doing, let them intensify their favorite Dports, killing and maiming.

Secondly, the Bible says we should mind our business in 1 Thessalonians 4:11 - And to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, you must mind your own business and work with your own hands, just as we told you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by Perfectsouth(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

Because you didn’t mention ipob,kanu or Biafra
I am not a tribalist
Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2020
Perfectsouth:
I am not a tribalist
So do I
I have Gave you the answer
Just open another thread and mention the above
And see for yourself
Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by spy24(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2020
In Truth and all honesty

It will be hard for any government to solve the problem of insecurity in the north. It's now a very complex situation
Re: Why Is The North Keeping Quiet? by KEVIND: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2020
They wouldn't fight their own (Buhari) unlike the South.

(1) (Reply)

Will The Igbos Team Up With Yoruba In Time Of War / Did Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe Betray His People During The War? This Is What He Said!! / Army Chief, Yahaya, Appoints New Field Commanders, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.