Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt (42250 Views)

Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos) / Gbemisola Alabi: Lady Kidnapped In Ajah While Jogging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by NaijaCover(m): 10:32am On Nov 30, 2020
Update From . COM

Gunmen suspected to be kidnappers have abducted a young lady in Port Harcourt, the Rivers state capital, Reports.

It was gathered that the lady was kidnapped on Sunday morning, November 29, on her way to church.

Her brother, who confirmed the incident on Twitter said the incident happened beside the Anglican Church along the Rukpakulusi New Layout in Port Harcourt.

According to him, his sister was whisked away by four armed men in a Lexus with plate number: CLA43JM

GrandMaster GEM @dageminiparadox wrote:
Hi
My sister got kidnapped along Rukpakulusi new layout beside the Anglican Church, Port-harcourt, on her way to church dis morning. These are photos of her. She was taken away by 4 armed men in a Lexus wit plate number CLA43JM

please anyone wit any information, kindly help us

https://mobile.twitter.com/dageminiparadox/status/1332975578203500545

1 Like

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Righteousness89(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2020
By The Mercies of GOD! We Declare her released in JESUS Name

278 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Fahdiga(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2020
Wike has failed woefully and the least he can do is to resign

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2020
Nawa o.. I think all these are happening because our sins and wickedness have become too much in Nigeria.. Remember what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah? It will be a child's play compared to the calamity that will soon befall Nigeria if we don't retrace our steps and surrender to God..

Insecurity is rising because morality is falling.. Let's be honest with ourselves, how many people in Nigeria can you mention that are living an upright life? Apart from President Buhari and a few others, how many can you mention? Corruption everywhere, prostitution, fraud, most people no longer submit themselves to the governing authorities, as commanded by God Almighty in Romans 13.. Which further warned that "he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.".. Have we forgotten so soon?

Now you understand why God has abandoned Nigeria? You keep attacking President Buhari and other governing authorities, in total disregard for God's commandment.

But it's not too late, my beloved brothers and sisters. Let's stop the unnecessary attacks. Let's honour and respect President Mohammadu Buhari so that God will have mercy on us.. Let us work on our morality. Let us say NO to fraud, corruption, hatred and embrace peace, piety, love, honesty and integrity. It's only when we do these that God Almighty will have mercy on us and forgive Nigeria.

Please let's take this advice seriously and pray..

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Thegracefulness: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
I live in Port Harcourt. Saying it isn’t safe is far-fetched. However there are previous events that have happened, that has made me question if indeed Port Harcourt is completely safe.

Who would imagine that an explosion would happen in a church significantly considered safe because apparently, the father to the Governor attends there for Sunday services. That event has been underreported—for whatever reasons I do not know exactly. But if I didn’t witness this, I wouldn’t even have known that something like that occurred.

The other day it was an attorney that was kidnapped. God alone knows what she passed through before her release.

I hope this lady is realeased safely and the government refunds them any monies they pay for ransom. Nigerians should wake up! Since the government has fallen short of protecting the same citizens that got them elected into those highly coveted offices, whenever unfortunate incidences like this happen, sue the government, claim damages. If you’re not being compensated cc International human right agencies, they have lawyers to take up matters like that. I’m privileged to know a few of these agencies.

The government owes us safety of our lives and properties.

Righteousness89:

Boss, no be so them dey do am. Mozambique is amongst top three most religious countries in the world, yet among top three poorest, brutish, and nastiest.

Eli Eli could not rescue Jesus from the hands of Pontius Pilate. Why is there a military? Our Army for dey organize Sunday school inside Sambisa.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Temptee101(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
shocked

You all should be careful out there, we are in perilous times.

Nobody can protect you except God and yourself.

We have no country.

We have no government.

We have no president.

We have no security agency.

Please, protect yourself and loved ones.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Coldie(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
I hope they don't rape her.

They shouldn't have publicized the plate number, now the criminals know they know their identity the girls life or her safety might be at risk

8 Likes

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
It seems the whole security structure in Rivers State have collapsed and now only operates in Oyigbo intimidating the masses there.

The Governor of Rivers state had failed woefully on issue of security in his state

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by pointstores(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nawa
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Dididrumz(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Kidnaps, killings.
The country is just upside down presently.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Bobby95(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Old scores to settle

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by VEXT: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Plan deal, those kidnappers know her......

1 Like

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by marztar(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Amen
Righteousness89:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by malikombi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chai..... This government is a failure in every ramifications but we shall win this battle by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by phransix2: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okay

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Shutupthere: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
Shit just got real. Naija is done for

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by onoms4luv(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Rivers of Blood at it again.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Mikaeltomz(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Which state kon safe for this naija like this
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Nellybank(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
I pray she is rescued in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by FreshBranding6(m): 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
What is this country turning into like this?
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by chukwuibuipob: 1:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
sad Return Back our SARS
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by chatinent: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Mehn..
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Harry45fj: 1:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sad
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by MozB: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
The level of insecurity in the country is growing rapidly. The government is not making efforts at all to fight it.
Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by privaldo: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
I find it interesting that this news is both true and false at the same time. The plate number which was provided by the person reporting does not exist however, I hope the men of Operation Eagle Crack (Mopol 19) can rescue her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by kayalla(f): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
we pray that in God's mercy she will be released unharmed

1 Like

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by jasmine1600: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nellybank:
I pray she is rescued in Jesus name. Amen
Wake up, when would Africans understand that prayers does nothing? It’s only a wish. U have Brian, security agencies should take responsibility and fish them out.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by Commanderinpips: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Nawa o.. I think all these are happening because our sins and wickedness have become too much in Nigeria.. Remember what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah? It will be a child's play compared to the calamity that will soon befall Nigeria if we don't retrace our steps and surrender to God..

Insecurity is rising because morality is falling.. Let's be honest with ourselves, how many people in Nigeria can you mention that are living an upright life? Apart from President Buhari and a few others, how many can you mention? Corruption everywhere, prostitution, fraud, most people no longer submit themselves to the governing authorities, as commanded by God Almighty in Romans 13.. Which further warned that "he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.".. Have we forgotten so soon?

Now you understand why God has abandoned Nigeria? You keep attacking President Buhari and other governing authorities, in total disregard for God's commandment.

But it's not too late, my beloved brothers and sisters. Let's stop the unnecessary attacks. Let's honour and respect President Mohammadu Buhari so that God will have mercy on us.. Let us work on our morality. Let us say NO to fraud, corruption, hatred and embrace peace, piety, love, honesty and integrity. It's only when we do these that God Almighty will have mercy on us and forgive Nigeria.

Please let's take this advice seriously and pray..

God bless us all.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You are such a funny dude. You are probably a kid been fed with little or no responsibilities on your shoulders.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt by peacekante: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Friend's Eyelid (photo) / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / #ENDSARS: Lekki Residents Defy Heavy Downpour, Continue Their Protest (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.