Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG (1266 Views)

Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm / Slain Borno Farmers Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields: Garba Shehu / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by MyopicMods: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2020
Borno farmers killed by Boko Haram didn’t get clearance to work on rice fields – Garba Shehu

The Presidency says farmers who were slaughtered on a rice field in Zabarmari, Borno state over the weekend, should have obtained military clearance before resuming farming activities in the area.

Presidential Spokesperson, Garba Shehu stated this while speaking to BBC Newsday.

He said the federal government was sad about the tragic incident, but added that the “people need to understand what it is like in the Lake Chad Basin area.”

Shehu claimed that though much of the area which used to be under Boko Haram control have been liberated, there are still a number of spaces that have not been cleared for the return of villagers who have been displaced.

“The truth has to be said. Was there any military clearance from the military who are in total control of the area?” Mr. Shehu queried. “Did anybody ask to resume activity?”

Mr. Shehu emphasised that he had been briefed by military authorities that the villagers did not seek military advice before exposing themselves to “a window that the terrorists have exploited.”

“So ideally, all of these places ought to probably be allowed to pass through proper military clearance before resettlement or even farmers resuming activities on those fields,” he said.

https://www.correctng.com/borno-farmers-killed-by-boko-haram-didnt-get-clearance-to-work-on-rice-fields-garba-shehu/?fbclid=IwAR3q7sdLvYaeTcSfbkGEMN-AoGRfmI-w_SpqdG8-NvwXYVxPWzQhWfGa2UY
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by helinues: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2020
See yeye talk

If the military had done their work why should they need to obtain any clearance?

Incompetent at it's peak

4 Likes

Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2020
re u trying to defend or justify the massacre?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2020
The farmers should have written a letter to Boko Haram that they want to harvest their crops.

Because we all know that Borno is under BH administration.

5 Likes

Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by wakaman: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2020
Ii makes sense of the military.
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by jlinkd78(m): 10:54am On Nov 30, 2020
Face saving. Thought you guys made us to believe Boko Haram has been technically defeated and some us that looked u in d eyes and saw d 'Lai' were tagged IPOB. A country where u need security clearance to go into your farm is as good as in ruins. A thinking govt would have stationed a security outfit there knowing d victory they claim over insurgency is only but a hoax, a mirage of high magnitude. This irredentist Govt would rather prefer to flood d relatively peaceful SE/SS with dia Python dancing and smiling crocodile than to think. U see them refuting d 110 death toll by d UN as if d 43 persons they admitted killed were chickens not knowing their only offence was being birthed in a contraption that will never work.

4 Likes

Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by bigeliot(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2020
Not a wise thing to say in a sensitive time like tgis. Always running away from blames. People that are under ur protection? Live means nothing to this people. Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by tamdun: 10:55am On Nov 30, 2020
The govt said that?

1 Like

Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by Designsking: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2020
Must this government always insult the dead because of politics?

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today

1 Like

Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by Pierocash(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2020
Did they start the rice farming today? This guys are farmers from onset and that is their land. Which clearance do they need again when the government kept deceiving them that boko haram has been defeated.

For every atrocity, this government keep finding loopholes to make the victims guilty of their own failures.

And to think of it, this are the same criminals that will be arrested and they will free them back into the society and call them repentant boko haram.

In a sane clime,buratai, Adamu, and the president would have resigned

2 Likes

Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by nzeobi(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2020
helinues:
See yeye talk

If the military had done their work why should they need to obtain any clearance?

Incompetent at it's peak
And now that the military has not done its work, what will your darling daddy do.
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by adaragbotemi: 11:10am On Nov 30, 2020
Now i know federal government is mad . Is this how they want us to be eating Nigeria rice when they slaughter all our farmers? oh noo what can be done to this heartless pple ? I wish i have power to summon the thunder and lightening to kill all of them in government . Bunch of useless fools with fish head
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by psucc(m): 11:11am On Nov 30, 2020
When some of us say that the real Boko Haram is the FG, some N30K/month receivers while castigate us for saying the truth.
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by slimfit1(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2020
My yoruba brother major general Taiwo should be deployed to Borno to show us how talented he is who agrees with me? I'm sure he would use a blank bullet properly with bugari Haram's men.
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by 9icest: 11:20am On Nov 30, 2020
Noted
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by brodalikeme(m): 11:23am On Nov 30, 2020
God punish this useless man and his family. Imagine such foolishness. What reasonable person will talk this way?
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by Sibrah: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2020
Lies.
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2020
So they deserved to die? This has to be an awful joke.
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by Sibrah: 11:33am On Nov 30, 2020
MyopicMods:

"The truth has to be said. Was there any military clearance from the military who are in total control of the area?” Mr. Shehu queried. “Did anybody ask to resume activity?”
Maybe it will be the utterance of these presidential aide that will finally set the nation on fire.
What a daft idea to use as a cover up lie.
I hope he got clearance from Buhari for this lie because it can ignite a spontaneous protest in a volatile place reeling from such painful loss.

1 Like

Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 30, 2020
So is FG justifying their deaths or what?

helinues:
See yeye talk

Incompetent at it's peak

U go wail tire
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
adaragbotemi:
Now i know federal government is mad . Is this how they want us to be eating Nigeria rice when they slaughter all our farmers? oh noo what can be done to this heartless pple ? I wish i have power to summon the thunder and lightening to kill all of them in government . Bunch of useless fools with fish head
Hahahahahahaha
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by Denique(f): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
Which kain country be dis sef? cry

Did the angel read my file at all before sending me down here?!

I was never meant to be a Nigerian! embarassed
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by Trumpcard05: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
An insensitive comment from the spokesman of a government that has run out of excuses as it continues to flounder in hopeless incompetence.

Unfortunately incompetence is not one of the grounds for voluntarily leaving political office in Africa. If there’s even such a thing as voluntarily leaving political office here sef.
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by 99thEnemy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Denique:
Which kain country be dis sef? cry

Did the angel read my file at all before sending me down here?!

I was never meant to be a Nigerian! embarassed

I blame my TIV Ancestors for Migrating from South-Africa to Congo. from Congo to Swem-Cameroon, the from Swem-Cameroon to Benue-Nigeria angry angry angry angry angry angry

Them for just stay for that Xenophobia place angry
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by safetyInspector(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
The report says that they were there for harvest. Are they saying that Boko Haram recently captured the area because the farmers planted the rice not more than 5 months ago.
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by lastempero: 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Jokers are here again just to defend their dumb ass.
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by valuch61: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
In lair Mohammed words ; Bokoharam have been defeated; so people are bound to move freely and do there normal business so why getting clearance when d able Nd hard working minister hav given them assurance that Notin like bokoharam again
Re: Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG by junketer(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2020
Who else is just mad at this shehu of a guy?

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Elders Have Declared Their Support For Igbo Presidency / Breaking!!!! Bandits Break Into Another School In Kaduna / The Terrorist Group ESN Is Trying Hard To Create A War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.