Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) (28886 Views)

Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Tboss Celebrates 35th Birthday With Topless Photos / Tboss Celebrates Her Romanian Grandmother's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:16am On Nov 30, 2020
TBoss took to Instagram to mark the day her daughter Starr was conceived, IgbereTV reports.

The former Big Brother Naija reality star, whose daughter is now 1 year and 3 months old, shared photos from her daughter's first birthday party celebrated months earlier.

She added in the caption that she's marking the day her daughter was conceived.

She wrote:

"On this Day 2 years ago A Starr was Conceived.
Conception is NOT Birthday...
Okay Okay maybe I’m 24 hours & 10 mins late posting up AGAIN But you get the point.
Thank you to My beautiful family & friends who trusted us enough to pop by to celebrate My Starr’s Birthday even if it was just briefly. We Love & Appreciate you all"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIMVWxtl3qC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A number of people mistook the post for a birthday celebration but TBoss pointed out in the caption that her daughter isn't two yet and she's only marking the anniversary of the day her baby was conceived.

2 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:17am On Nov 30, 2020
More
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by WrittyWritter(f): 11:30am On Nov 30, 2020
Na wa ooo..conception date...she even remembers d date cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by hartehley15(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2020
Its the bress for me grin

29 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Bornsinner7: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2020
Happy conception to the star.. may she continue to witness more conception days

12 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2020
And what the heck is conception day?
Clout chasing.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Basilpearck(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
B

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by DoctorDree(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Be like say BBN dey pay Nairaland!!!
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
All these oloshos should live their life in quietness. Child without father. Bastard for that matter. Abeg shift make I faint joor. A generation without scruple.

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
shocked
I'm not surprised
such stories make online blogs
of course its a black man's country..
which hasn't contributed to anything positive in the world ...
which will never..
you can never hear any technological breakthrough
in science
agriculture
arts
medicine
robotics
Electrionics
electricity..

haha

what you will read is
"check out davidos daimond plated pant"

"tiwa slams naira Marley"
" chief priest cubana and other big boys storms Dubai"

"check out Ned nwoke's golden ring costs 12billion naira"

God I know I sinned in my former life
that's why you gave me Africa

I have sworn never to sin again..
angel pls next time just push me a bit to land for Canada

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by flexd99(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
Conception day is now celebrated undecided
It is well

BTW,
Hit us up for your UK used laptop needs
Contact in signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Kinematics: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fallacy in the highest order. Unless she did IVF, else this date is just speculation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Fake Lifestyle

4 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by olaboy33(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Jack005(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wetin concern us with your daughter birthday. Nairaland just lack better news.
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Gideoniteprime4: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
conception day?
based on say na mother mary born ni? cheesy
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2020
Time flies

1 Like

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Lol. Another Trend. Conception day! Just funny! Happy conception day. Continue to make the conception day worth celebrating for Mama.

Check my signature below for our products and services.

3 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by ATEAMS: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
Indecent star
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by IJOBA2: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin
THIS ONE DON WASH FINISH cool

DEM DON FINISH HER BISCUIT
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by ImadeUReadThis: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
She can't forget the dik

Now everybody knows that on this day , Tboss got fcked and knocked up .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by OfeAchi: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
I heard Dankote is the father of her child.
His rod must be heavy
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by lagbonduku: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2020
we no kn say conception no be birthday........
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by zeal22(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
the papa nko

3 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by OakConsultNG: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Okay then..

Get huge discounts, take your business to the peak today.. Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC today! Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by adesoro80595: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Its the bress for me
Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by deepwater(f): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Tell her to goan sidon!

She knows nothing about the definition of conception!

that level of science is way beyond her imagination

if only she knows the swimming speed of a sperm in the woman body she would not be splutting up internet space.

4 Likes

Re: TBoss Celebrates Starr, Her Daughter's Conception Day (Photos) by Normad0: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nice one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Anita Okoye As A 4-Year-Old Girl / Charly Boy, Others Continue Protest Demanding President Buhari's Return (Photos) / Between Adekunle Gold And A Fan Who Wanted Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.