Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

E-commerce - Are There Any Affordable Shippers From Nigeria To Uk/US/Canada? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / E-commerce - Are There Any Affordable Shippers From Nigeria To Uk/US/Canada? (284 Views)

Naira Fall: CBN Blames Nigerians Travelling To UK, US, Others For Schooling / Lawmakers, Shippers’ Council Move To Remove Delay In Charitable Goods Imports.. / INTELS Wins Shippers’ Council CSR Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce - Are There Any Affordable Shippers From Nigeria To Uk/US/Canada? by GenoMI: 11:18am On Nov 30, 2020
Hello all. I am starting an e-commerce business and looking for affordable logistics companies that offer reliable door-to-door shipping from Nigeria to countries abroad especially the UK, US and Canada.
Re: E-commerce - Are There Any Affordable Shippers From Nigeria To Uk/US/Canada? by Nnemuka(f): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
send me a mail on nnemuka2@gmail.com
I work for a reliable logistics company with offices in Nigeria, China, south Africa, London and USA. and yes we offer door to door delivery.
Re: E-commerce - Are There Any Affordable Shippers From Nigeria To Uk/US/Canada? by FocusIQ: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello, Nnemuka.

That is really easy. You can compare shipping rates from various carriers such as DHL, Topship, GIG Logistics, FedEx, and others using Flit. It's a free tool for e-commerce merchants to utilize for evaluating and obtaining the cheapest shipping costs available. You can try the free shipping calculator at https://flit.ng/estimate to get an estimate.

I hope it is useful.

(1) (Reply)

Now I Needed Someone To Put Me Through / Starting A Business With Zero Capital / Cold Room For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.