Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) (42172 Views)

RCCG Church Built Under High Tension Mast In Lagos (Video, Photos) / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Righteousness89(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Charly68:
God bless you !!!
AMEN
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by bolayei: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Someone says " I will never come to church anymore "
For a little Trial, you won't go to church anymore?
Probably a little persecution will also make you to quit/Deny JESUS!

We are in Last days Folks! If you are not willing and ready to die for the Name of JESUS! You are not Worthy of Eternal Life

You are in your last days not us. Speak for yourself. Why Angel no come down defend them?

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by tamdun: 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
DamZik:
[b][/b]The church is their problem and I don't know why covid19 only spread in church, school but not in mosque, market.
They made law for the whole country but u want them to exempt churches?

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Empiree: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nazgul:
Hope they invaded the mosques too that flouted the covid 19 social distancing rules
this is Nigeria's problem. You have turned this to religious "discrimination". If mosques violated the law they would do the same.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by thinkmoney(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nazgul:
Hope they invaded the mosques too that flouted the covid 19 social distancing rules
Where the mosque dey? U attended any service at any mosque in Turkey that flouted the rules?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Empiree: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
SAMBARRY:
All these head slamming countries sef

Anytime they see a gathering of christians body go just dey pepper them anyhow grin
You think every country out there is like yours?. How about you respect their COVID-19 restriction law?. Is that too much to ask for?.

Be rational and think outside the box for at least a second.

5 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by HeadShot: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2020
tyup:

shocked

Nigerians with their Awkward n foolish Religious mindset, the question should be why would such action not be taken in a church?? You dared disobeying the laws of ur Host but the operatives shouldn't have dared arresting anyone cuz it's an Heavenly Branch office?? Well in my own opinion, Paul himself told his Roman disciples to obey the Government citing the fact that God place them there. So, disobey as you so wish n face the Brunt against ur wish. Simple

Yoruba Muslim

Yoruba Muslim. grin grin grin

Up you jare grin
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by kingxsamz(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Clowns... They thought they were in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Sleekfingers: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

We are in Last days Folks! If you are not willing and ready to die for the Name of JESUS! You are not Worthy of Eternal Life

who is jesus? Na God?

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Sleekfingers: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
EVILFOREST:
Okk
May be they were constituting PUBLIC NUISANCE in the form of Noise pollution.
OYIBO no like Noise at all.
I have driven car for almost 6 years now yet I haven't honked its Horn for more than 5 times.
In NIGERIA, anything goes..

shey turkish na oyinbo? If u called turkish people oyinbo......then qatar, kuwait, oman, jordan should be called oyinbo
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Stu..PID cu..nt. you've started again with your foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Plut01: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
IMASTEX:
If not for anything, at least respect a country that can provide you guys uninterrupted power supply without fasting & prayers.

This comment sweet me smiley

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Sunkyapogee(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Why u no just die go heaven.. Na u dey run death pass

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Toktee:
Why do you and yours always carry coke in Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, India etc and not in ur own Biafra republic?

Your brain need thorough washing.
Am not from SE or Igbo so please save yourself the stress.
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by blingxx(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nazgul:

Turkey na Muslim country Baba undecided
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by lereinter(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Redeem dey turkey too

Tithes and offerings in Lira

Better

Than naira
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Burruchaga71(m): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
The one chance pastor should be arrested too. Ndiara everywhere even in Turkey

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by lereinter(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Op na your bresz pics be that at profile

The way guys go visit her p
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by 8stargeneral: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
Normad0:
What's their offense
Breaking of Covid 19 rules big offense in a sane country...I see u as law breaker.
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by TheMan3: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

gbam!!!!

If I get arrested 10 times for going to church, 11 times will I go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Chicastle: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
IMASTEX:
If not for anything, at least respect a country that can provide you guys uninterrupted power supply without fasting & prayers.

Yes because electricity is the engine drive of industrialization without it a country is on 600yrs recession
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by TheMan3: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
SocialJustice:

humanitywill be here for many more years, stop speaking of things you know nothing about

Good thing they were arrested, Nigerians are fond of exporting their lawlessness wherever they go.
this is the most ignorant statement I have heard .
Even your science proves that the world is an inch away from total diatruction like Mars
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by tit(f): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
Plentiful omo to be deported to Eko steaight
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by SocialJustice: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
TheMan3:
this is the most ignorant statement I have heard .
Even your science proves that the world is an inch away from total diatruction like Mars
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by lastempero: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
Aza men still dey go church,odikwa egwu
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by donemzy115(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
Eriokanmi:
When you're in Rome, you behave like Romans . Our people are stubborn shaa. grin Law is law, regardless of where it's made. Afterall it's for their own good. Covid-19 in the cold region spreads like wildfire now. Europe and America are living witnesses. Turkey too is not spared. Naxo one naija guy ftom kwara arrange for a speaker during my postgraduate days in Buffalo, come dey shout alahuakbar during prayers. He was arrested for constituting nuisance. He was so lucky he wasn't deported. During sallah, our government deliberately relaxed covid-19 protocols so people could go observe salah. As religious as Turkish are, they stayed indoors Saudi too but here in Nigeria, see as people siddon side by side at Eid praying grounds grin

At least countries took care of there citizens,,,wetin your country give her citizens? And you expect everyone to stay indoor for hour long
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
Terrorist country... No wonder UAE ban them from entering their country

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by Jonasbadoo2(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
moradeyo43399:
If this is in Nigeria, chai they will fry whoever is the president especially if he is a Muslim
Turkey is an Islamic country if you don't know , bloody fanatics for that matter

1 Like

Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by sirdick17: 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2020
IMASTEX:

Smile.......even with fasting n prayers yet there is no power
Re: Turkish Police Storm RCCG Church In Istanbul To Arrest Members (video) by mmsen: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
PigTormentor:
Pls deport them all back to Nigeria sharp sharp.
Rubbish.

Why? Nigeria already has plenty like them. Let them stay where they are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / If God Created Only Adam And Eve,how Did Others Come About / 5 Things some Christians Wish Jesus Didn't Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.