Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) (53116 Views)

Mrs. Bernadette Chidi has been found / How Slay Kween Gladys Okolie Duped Friend Then Threatened To Black Mail Her. / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by ultimatekint(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
I feel really sorry for the old mama, because this is a country where anybody can get missing at any time.
Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by striker07(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
May God show himself mightily in her case
Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by Jimmy231: 3:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Amsickindahead:
I see her wen she go Bleep one old papa wey she don miss as per back in da day boyfriend wey dey kpansh her well
Why can't you just be reasonable for once abi waiting I they talk self. Se Oti Ya were Pada ni
Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by amuwo1980: 3:53am On Dec 01, 2020
She probably wandered away , she looks like she have a kind of dementia or Alzheimer or any of the memory related debilitations , pls if u see any old person loitering around help him or her to safety , she/ he is some one’s mother/ father.
Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by amuwo1980: 3:55am On Dec 01, 2020
NnamdiN:
Thanks guys... she has been found and back home.
Currently reunited with her family.
She's Hale and hearty.
Cc lalasticlala
What a relief. Made my day

1 Like

Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by Chookym(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2020
NnamdiN:
She's Hale and hearty.
Cc lalasticlala

We thank God for bringing her back

5 Likes

Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by johnnychuks(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
may shi be found in Jesus name, as far as her hand is clean and shi has not been harming people in terms of village people strategy.
Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by Oizee(f): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
NnamdiN:
She's Hale and hearty.
Cc lalasticlala
wow, so glad to hear this

1 Like

Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by Ehmmah588(m): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Satellite town,new site estate,ijegun imore,Ejuwede street embarassedmy former area cry cry cry i pray she's found hale and hearty

1 Like

Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by Ehmmah588(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
Chookym:
NnamdiN:
She's Hale and hearty.
Cc lalasticlala

Thank God
Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by obaobirin: 1:41am On Dec 04, 2020
Our God is gracious and kind.

Chookym:
NnamdiN:
She's Hale and hearty.
Cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 04, 2020
Thank God.
Re: Missing Mrs Rose Okolie Found (Updated) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 04, 2020
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / Bimbo Ayelabola Gives Birth To Quintuplets In London, Gets Let Off £145k Bill / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.