Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord (8158 Views)

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award / Orientation Course A Lifetime Experience - Grace Akpabio, Ondo NYSC Coord / Soldiers Storm Ondo NYSC Orientation Camp, Beat Staff Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Gemid94(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
The Ondo State NYSC Coordinator, Mrs. Grace Akpabio has said that Nigeria is a great country that citizens should be proud of and contribute meaningfully to her overall development.

Mrs. Akpabio stated this when she reviewed the parade during the closing ceremony for the 2020 Batch 'B' (Stream 1A) corps members deployed to Ondo State and those dislodged from Lagos State.

The State Coordinator who stood in for Governor Akeredolu said that the corps members should strive and leave lasting legacy and cultivate good relationships at their various places of primary assignment.

"My outstanding, wonderful and excellent corps members, let the three weeks of intensive orientation course be a litmus test that would propel you to greater heights".

The NYSC Coordinator said that she had no doubt that the crop of patriotic Nigerians that have obeyed the clarion call and presented themselves for mobilisation into the laudable Scheme will give good account of themselves as they move into the second phase of the four cardinal programmes of NYSC.

"I am confident that all of you will represent us very well wherever you are posted and I want to admonish you to be good image makers whose outstanding services will justify the huge investment every sector has made on you."

"Be a good ambassador at your places of primary assignment and within your host communities so that the confidence reposed in your ability to turn the country to an enviable economy among the comity of nations would be achieved," she said.

It would be recalled that 634 prospective corps members made up of 436 deployed to Ondo State and 198 dislodged from Lagos State registered for the service three weeks ago at the NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare-Akoko out of which 161 secured relocation to other states on health and marital grounds.

In addition to this, 200 corps members from 2020 Batch 'A' service year who could not finish their orientation course in March because of COVID -19 joined the Batch 'B' (Stream 1A) to fulfill the requirements for the induction programme.

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/nigeria-a-great-country-to-be-proud-of-akpabio-to-corps-members

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by blowjob: 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
WE KNOW undecided undecided

JUST DAT U PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES AND THIEVES angry angry

NICE LAND, MY BALLS angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by classicfrank4u(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2020
What's there to be proud of?
If Nigeria was a person he won't even be proud of himself

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by honest1480(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Though, Nigeria, by godly creation is a great Nation but evil leaders have changed God's original plan for the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by pegix(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Really..... grin shocked
Should be proud of one of the most terrorised places on earth
Abi make we tok abt corruption and injustice angry

She just say her own
Na motivational speaker she be...naso we dey always take deceive ourselves sha [we are Nigerians embarassed]

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2020
That's true, change is constant
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by LalaciousLala: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2020
No be only proud of
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by athaboi(f): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2020
Everyone with salary of the federal government will sing the same song! They don't know the number of people living below poverty line

19 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by benmide(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Shamelessman01: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2020
Se mojo charity

Great country bad leaders
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by DoctorDree(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2020
This one don smoke weed!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Smooyis(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2020
In your dreams shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Ugaboy: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2020
30k don be like 30Mil for this one eyes
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Ugaboy: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Bkayyy: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2020
Hmmm.... You said this on a pulpit and environment like that place you are and shame no catch you?
God please give me strength to lie boldly like this without emotions in time of need
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by oyeb15: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2020
Her yarch will soon be opened by Nigerians if she did not stop spewing trash.
Sport minister is still recovering from the lash Nigerians gave him recently
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by adroitvezy(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2020
proud of kini exactly. abeg my people make una make money and leave this time-bomb that is about exploding.
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2020
I LOVE NIGERIA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Ugaboy: 11:49am On Dec 02, 2020
classicfrank4u:
What's there to be proud of?
If Nigeria was a person he won't even be proud of himself
at least he has something to be proud of
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Ugaboy: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
I LOVE NIGERIA.
Ibakwa
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2020
I will always love Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2020
Naija to the world

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by ILoveDemMANNA: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2020
No place like home
I love my home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by mrdharkchild(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2020
athaboi:
Everyone with salary of the federal government with sing the same song! They don't know the number of people living below poverty line

I covered your exposed laps and u still looked good babe...

Bad words Don finish to describe Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Ugaboy: 11:51am On Dec 02, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Naija to the world
What is this you posted
Re: Nigeria A Great Country To Be Proud Of - Ondo NYSC Coord by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 02, 2020
A British corporation established to facilitate looting the collective wealth of the West African coastal region, amalgamating a bunch of extremely diverse and rivaling ethnicities who neither like nor understand each other in the process and forcing them to live as one against their will.

Nigeria was never a country and the sooner we go our separate ways, or at least seriously decentralize our government structure, the better for us all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Posted To Gombe B15, Camping In Kaduna, Let's Meet Here / How To Serve As A Ghost Corper During NYSC / POP For 2018 Batch B Stream 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.