Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Get Bank Account For Fund That They Are Liable For. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Bank Account For Fund That They Are Liable For. (150 Views)

How To Apply For Fund That Support Fashion Designers Through Bank Of Industry / Learn How To Get Bank Of Agriculture Loan With Ease / How Can B.sc Graduates Get Bank Teller Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Bank Account For Fund That They Are Liable For. by nony4job: 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Please, my fellow nairalanders in the house... I need your advise on how to get my forty six thousand naira #46000, that was debited via an airtime top up. Like we all know for a number to have access to your account as to be able to do an airtime top up, the number must be registered to your account. So in my own case the number was found to be registered in my account profile. Which I never gave an authorisation, and it was the same number that did the airtime tip up. I've been to the bank, but they have been acting funny, certainly because they know the fault is from them, since my account was not compromise from my own end. The issue now is that, they don't want to be held liable to account for it.. So they have resorted to "COME TODAY, COME TOMORROW" pattern to deter me.
Please I need an advice on how to go about this so as to get my money.
Anyone with a usefull advise, please help.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Be A Victim, Protect Your Life And Business With This Device / Macbook Pro (13-inch, 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) For Sale / Oppo A57 Available 3gb 32gb 48k Sealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.