Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career (28333 Views)

Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Englov(m): 7:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:
My advise for you is to face that your dead acting career and stop dabbling into politics cause you suck at it.

Thank God human be no be God, Chief advisers, owners of people’s life, well done from the comfort of your one room

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by RuddyFusion(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:
My advise for you is to face that your dead acting career and stop dabbling into politics cause you suck at it.
what is your problem?
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Coldie(m): 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
No wonder 2 of u act alike, una dae talk too much proverbs
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:
Haba !! Did he collect your babe ni?
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by stanisbaratheon: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sam Dede is one of the best in the business.
Uniport don produce sha.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Chizzychinny: 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nice one but it seems his second in command career died after Issakaba
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by uptimum123(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
sexyking1:

Bros even if u get beef with this young man, just admit he is better than your family

No pun intended... Just stating the obvious.

I guess your probably ass licking because you and your family depend on him.
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by janedonez(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
Happy birthday, Sam Dede. You rock
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by anonimi2020: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:
My advise to Yul Edochie is to face that your dead acting career and stop dabbling into politics cause you suck at it.

Why are you like this, biko
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by AsawanaDgreat: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
That man is so good and a role model to so many of us when it comes to acting. Happy birthday to you BOSS
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sam dede I no dey joke with his movies back then...m
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by johnhood(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
sexyking1:

Bros even if u get beef with this young man, just admit he is better than your family
Chai, bros
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Uniquekriss(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
Had him as your lecturer and had your father as your role model, you would have been a colossal failure and your children wouldn't have forgiven you hadn't you been successful in the movie industry.
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Awoo88: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sam Dede: a worthy gentleman of fortune. Parlee to the core. A first class sailor!!

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by johnhood(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Awwwnnn, so touching...
That's how it's meant to be, we support the growth of one another just as Nairalanders supported us by posting invaluable reviews on the thread on my signature
E shock u?
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by naijadrivablog: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
The man is simple. He sometimes wears shorts to classes, Takes sticks to classes.
Seeing him was almost a weekly routine in those days.
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Otuegbe: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
noskcid:
Arow baggar
Happy RBS to you
Emeritus professor
grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be any baggar.
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
johnhood:

E shock u?
grin grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by bizhop01: 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sam dede the little GOAT
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by emmyrate1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:
My advise to Yul Edochie is to face that your dead acting career and stop dabbling into politics cause you suck at it.
an advise by someone who don't even know his own talent yet, just talking rubbish in NL
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ehen! Now I now know why Yul's acting style always seemed so familiar
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by derbykol(f): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
Sam Dede is one of the best in the business.
Uniport don produce sha.
UNIPORT and UNICAL handle theatre arts very well.
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Biglugard(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
noskcid:
Arow baggar
Happy RBS to you
Emeritus professor
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Arow kill you there mugu
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by Eriokanmi: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ayula911:
Meanwhile
This man head wey una dey take do meme don suffer. grin
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by paix(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
I love them both.
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
uptimum123:
Who is dis nobody trying 2 advice a somebody?
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
noskcid:
Arow baggar Happy RBS to you Emeritus professor grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry! He is A Seadog!.
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by lordimmaogidi(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
noskcid:
Arow baggar Happy RBS to you Emeritus professor grin grin grin grin grin grin
Sorry! He is A Seadog!.
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by noskcid(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Otuegbe:
No be any baggar.

shocked
Okay sir
Re: Yul Edochie: Sam Dede Laid The Foundation For My Successful Acting Career by noskcid(m): 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Biglugard:

Arow kill you there mugu

Nothing go kill us in Jesus name amen
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Sexiest Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Tonto Dikeh Love & Respect / Teddy A Spotted With Phyno "Photos" / Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.