Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,222 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:59 PM

This Section Is Coming Back Gradually - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / This Section Is Coming Back Gradually (427 Views)

Aren't There Any C++ Devs On This Section Or Programmers That Do Complex Stuff? / Why Nairaland Need A Total Restructuring Especially This Section / SHEY This Programming Section Is For ADVERT Ni? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Section Is Coming Back Gradually by melodyogonna(m): 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2020
So I just saw a programming post on FP that wasn't created 5 months ago, a pleasant surprise. I then decided to go through the section and noticed most of the crap that usually litters the whole section have been cleared grin grin very nice improvement. So I decided to check and see if God suddenly touched the heart of the moderators and noticed they've been replaced, hahaha, that took you some time oga Seun.

New mod @Mukina2, you're doing a very good job, fewer bugs to your code - if you code. Also, explain to me how you've been able to make 79k comments mehn, that's impressive, wow.
Re: This Section Is Coming Back Gradually by Karleb(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
I didn't even noticed the change in moderator.
The other fellow was on sleep pills.
Anyways, this section is still shitty.
Re: This Section Is Coming Back Gradually by TechCapon(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2020
This section has been neglected for so long. Seun should put more topics here on front page because that's the way it will become popular and generate more ad revenue. Front page is so full of mediocre content.

1 Like

Re: This Section Is Coming Back Gradually by melodyogonna(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2020
TechCapon:
This section has been neglected for so long. Seun should put more topics here on front page because that's the way it will become popular and generate more ad revenue. Front page is so full of mediocre content.
I think this places lacks content Sha, by content I mean articles. It's mostly discussions

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Mobile App Developer Needed / What Will It Take Us To Build A Our Own Programming Language / Woo Comerece Vs Opencart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.