Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

I will teach you web development in three weeks. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I will teach you web development in three weeks. (331 Views)

I Will Teach You / I Will Teach You How To Make 2k Daily Without A Need To Refer Anybidy / How I Earned N90,000 In Just Three Weeks: With Payment Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I will teach you web development in three weeks. by Emeraldicon(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hello! Do you want to create websites? Do you have a great idea for an application that could help thousands of people but don't yet know how to turn it into a real thing? Do you want to get employed as a [b]full stack[/b]web developer at a top tech company?

If yes then you're in the right place.

I will teach you how to become a web developer in three weeks. You will be able to master HTML and CSS and JavaScript these are the basic blocks of web development. After these we will proceed to more advance languages.

You can start that journey of becoming a full stack developer today.

What you'll learn
Design websites from scratch!
Master six fundamental web development languages!
Work as a full-stack web developer!
Use CSS, images, fundamental design concepts and UX psychology to create professional quality websites.
Build your portfolio of websites!
And lots more...

Chat me up to learn more if interested. No matter your level of knowledge, even if you are a complete beginner.

Acquiring a skill is one of the good thing you can do to your self. IT skills are in high demand, so chat me up, let's kick start your journey to becoming a great developer.

This will be one on one training with live projects with little or no theory.

WhatsApp me on 08027138050

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I will teach you web development in three weeks. by Emeraldicon(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
You can also pm me if interested

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Quick Loans For Vehicle Owners, Make 10% ROI Monthly / Plots Of Land For Sale At Uyo Akwa-ibom State / I Want To Work With 50 People Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.