Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried (71267 Views)

Sex Tape: I Changed The Narrative – Tiwa Savage / “sophia Always Has Sex With Davido When He Visits His Daughter” – Kemi Olunloyo / Davido: "When You're Living Like This, They're Supposed To Hate" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by GavelSlam: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2020
Houstency:

Whose responsibility it is implement policies that can stem the tide? Same Buhari you support and still refusing to hold accountable, don't be hypocritical. Stop passing the blames to the masses Mr.

The masses should continue doing what they've been doing for 60 years.

A solution is on the way.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by banio: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
supportnija:
See who wanted cry, if he Davidoo want to pee he goes to America, if he wants to kiss he goes to America, your necklex is an imported one, you put pressure on Dollar and you are Complaining.

He is NOT complaining. He is expressing his disgust and FRUSTRATION because of the POOR. HOW WILL THE POOR SURVIVE MAKES HIM TO CRY AND COMPLAIN
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
Voiceofthestree:

Yes you are right That lyrics come to my mind “ I am not born with silver but I am ready to thief one “. Lolz Nigga cast I swear

grin grin grin
Abeg who sing this one and what's the title grin
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
GayPontiff:
grin

Shebi they have started their rubbish strategizing and changing parties and you people are cheering them.

Feild people with brain mba!
New political parties should arise that can contend with them rara o!
U people rather kiss their ass and lick their sagged balls.

Its same set of castrated baboons and party name you people have stuck to.

When next you people hear change u will pick race.
Who is stopping you from contesting Abi you no get brain? Who is stopping you from floating a new political party?
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
hinere:
Don't cry Davido. You have the money. You celebrities have the money. Let's face it.
You all have investments that are growing for you daily. Most of you guys even have multiple investment here and there.
You all are Secret Mad Real Estate and Agricultural Investors yet people don't know.

Nigerians need to wake up to Investments

Saving your money in the Bank will NEVER and I repeat NEVER make you rich instead the Banks will keep taking your money in form of Charges.

When I say Real Estate or Agriculture, I don't mean buying land, buying block and cement to build house or carrying cutlass and hoe to enter Farm....NO.
INVEST in already thriving Agricultural and Real Estate Ventures.

When you invest in Agriculture, you earn 55% ROI (Profit) in months
When you invest in Real Estate, you earn 45% ROI (Profit) in months.
And they come with Legal Documents and Insurance coverage.
Your investment is Secured.
And the minimum amount you can invest is N100K and above

A Wise man once said...

"Today's Millionaires should be aware that Crude Oil would not be used forever but Food would continue to be eaten forever"

"The best place to put your money is to put it on Earth for the best investment on Earth is Earth Itself"

To know more about these and how to Invest, Click these threads below
https://www.nairaland.com/6235562/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up

Why people no dey patronize you for nairaland?
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Myhusband(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:

He knows most of his supporters lack critical reasoning.

A country in which every single item in the home, office and playground is imported would be first to lament the exchange rate.

Too many blockheads in Nigeria I swear.

why didn't Aisha do her daughter wedding shopping in kano instead of abroad

na where you low reasoning people put us we dey with your sycophancy

you sycophants should keep shut there
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Inodeyfearface9: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2020
GavelSlam:

Not as foolish as those who voted for Atiku.

of course, you are not as foolish as those that voted Atiku because more foolish than them for voting buhari grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by ibinaboonline: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
Domiciliary account you mean? Is it easy to open one?
jesmond3945:
give them dorm account
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by GavelSlam: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Myhusband:

why didn't Aisha do her daughter wedding shopping in kano instead of abroad

na where you low reasoning people put us we dey with your sycophancy

you sycophants should keep shut there

You must think I absolve them of blame.

All Nigerians are responsible for the state of the nation.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by jesmond3945: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2020
ibinaboonline:
Domiciliary account you mean? Is it easy to open one?
go to your bank
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by 2cribz: 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Go sleep fool,i even feel say na dollar to naira. Ogbeni sharap dia.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by linearity: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

Why do I think this artificial hardship is a political Strategy for 2023 Election

You make life harder for the voting populace, and a year before Election you start making everything go away and forming Messiah and solution to the problem you created

You are giving too much credit to Nigeria Politicians and putting too much faith in the Nigeria voters to think that, they wouldn’t vote against their own self interests again and again.

When Election Day roll by, all the Politicians need is to put three cups rice in a sack, stamp their picture on the bag, add N2000 to it and distribute it in their constituencies and the votes will flow.

And to ensure plans at the voting booths work as they intended, they will up the amount to N5000 for the young and able youths in the constituency, so they can act as enforcers and Election violence coordinators.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
14 million Nigerians voted for Next Level

Let's enjoy it together
shocked
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by ClearFlair: 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
techmo:
cool

Why do I think this artificial hardship is a political Strategy for 2023 Election

You make life harder for the voting populace, and a year before Election you start making everything go away and forming Messiah and solution to the problem you created

This is incompetence at its peak.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by abuhusna1: 12:23am On Dec 01, 2020
samincredible44:
Davido naira don overcast,do ur children a favor by raising them abroad
they are already us citizen din he himself us a us citizen
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by calcal: 12:28am On Dec 01, 2020
The original owner of the wealth will take it back soon, so, therefore, DAvido needs to invest in cocoa production to support the ODUDUWA money otherwise he will change at the rate of 1000 to $1
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by princecase: 12:36am On Dec 01, 2020
I felt the horror changing Naira to Pounds today. It’s an all round thing when you have anything to do with naira and any foreign currency.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Chromedome(m): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Moferere:
Davido don dey feel the change grin

Let's do a community reading of what you have written, you will discover there is no sense in it.

Not a single one undecided

We have done the reading and come to the conclusion that it is YOU - EWU - that has no sense whatsoever! Imagine this tool Meh
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:08am On Dec 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

A country in which every single item in the home, office and playground is imported would be first to lament the exchange rate.

Who do you blame for the almost moribund manufacturing sector?

Do you know how many manufacturing coys have closed shop in the last few years owing to just government policy flip flop?

And yes, we have every right to lament about the exchange rate as it does affect everything from price of PMS to phones et al.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:24am On Dec 01, 2020
THERE WAS A KWANTRY FA
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by ofiko123(m): 3:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria..
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Olami1759: 3:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Oga David..ya family Adeleke is one the family that turn this country to what it is today,so don't pretend like u care.

1 Like

Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by EgunMogaji2: 4:25am On Dec 01, 2020
peacekante:
Who remember this old classic movie OLEKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEedpFO-XEw

Thanks for sharing this movie.

I wonder if I can get the full version. I love these types of movies grin
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Bluntemperor: 4:46am On Dec 01, 2020
SocialJustice:
Country walaba.

Nigerians are somehow funny in their reactions to the musician cum politician,who is indirectly mocking the system.It shows how we can be fazed and yet without any critique of the situation at hand:
- is David not part of the rotten system?
So when he goes around Dubai,changing our money upanda,wasting the Dollars here and there,he did not queries his own wastage then? Was he not putting pressures on our economy by not investing those surplus? Is that how UK,America and even Dubai developed!
You can continue to play politics but many of us have contributed directly or indirectly to the troubling economy,So don't just wake up and start telling us sweet story on Nigeria economy.
Of course,we have the government who cannot abstain from blame because so many things are left undone-
- there is no 24/7 light for industrialisation,which a serious government should have tackled head-on.
Why did Dunlop coy,Michelin Tyres left to Ghana- because of light,as you cannot drive major industries with generator!
-Major employment business like Cotton business(textiles) in Nigeria -that could employed up to over 10-Millions Youth are dead,as the borders never closed,especially in the North,because it is porous and everyone is now an Oil Merchant,yet Petroleum Price is climbing up; meaning we are just stealing the available resources for self aggrandisement and not creatives.
Shameful and very satanic ideology everywhere.The bitter truth is that -We Are ALL in this mess together.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Jack005(m): 5:32am On Dec 01, 2020
techmo:
cool

A whole lot of trash in one piece.. Always indirectly absolving your pay masters of incompetency.. So they purposely brought hardship and when it is closed to election the hardship reduces? You and the idiots who liked your useless post are nothing but bunch of dullards and sycophants working for APC.
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by surgical: 5:33am On Dec 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

you are the block head, your government is the number one culprit in putting pressure on the naira spending over 45℅ of foreign exchange earnings on unnecessary fuel importation is where the real pressure is but as usual they will shift blame
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by surgical: 5:44am On Dec 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Dont be stupid.

Nobody, I repeat, nobody can get our refineries working.

If you dont understand that after - 21 years of democracy and 5 years of the Abacha regime then I'm sorry for you.

The government has done the best thing by supporting private enterprise to take hold of petroleum refining.

I know you would still come back with a weak retort.
I give up on you,dont know you are this dumb,so it is spirit that will make refineries work
Transferring government monopoly to private monopoly is the solution you think will solve the problem
If you are not dumb then you are part of the problem
Re: Davido: When I Changed Naira To Dollars Today, I Almost Cried by Aconomist: 5:45am On Dec 01, 2020
ibinaboonline:
Abeg make una advice me. The oyibo people I dey work for dem dey pay me via TransferWise. This platform dey give person exactly the CBN exchange rate which is still 380.50 naira. Imagine my loss for money wey go fit fetch me 500 naira for black market. My employers no GI gree send me physical cash abi na me go pay for the courier? Wetin person go do? Any advice?
That is terrible. Take payment in dollars and then find a way to convert those dollars to naira yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rose Mensah Divorces Husband 4 Days After Wedding (see Why) / Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.