Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market (839 Views)

"Na Full Super Market": Nigerian Man Converts Wheelbarrow Into Big Shop / My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market by jumia1: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2020
What do you think that had happened between two of them and what leads to this behaviour .The man could have stopped her,it will cost him a lot of money. these are expensive wine.
Men should settle there wives before leaving home.some women are hot tamper and you can control them when they are angrily .

watch the video here:https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIOKWcDnNfy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market by Macrofrancis(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2020
This is serious.
Re: Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market by byinks(f): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
She finally got the password to his phone

1 Like

Re: Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market by debbydams(f): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chai some women ehn cry
Re: Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market by Vyzz: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin grin

This is actually funny...
Re: Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market by MJBOLT: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2020
too much of everything is bad,oyinbo civility don turn to mumuness,they are waiting for the police when 5 slaps would have reset the brain to factory settings.

Re: Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
I will kill her! angry
Re: Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market by TarOrfeeek: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
She picked 'taye mechanic' call on friday evening.
Re: Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market by Nazgul: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Any action taken out of anger would be regretted once the anger dies off.

I wonder her next step after realizing that they've got bills to pay?
Re: Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market by jumia1: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
Marriage is not easy

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Babe Mama Not A Viable Option To Not Getting Married / " Stop Giving Her Material Things And See If She Misses You"-reno Omokri / Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.