Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Firearm's Kitchen - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Firearm's Kitchen (31752 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / Some Unnecessary Kitchen Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2011
xreal:

. . . it's time, xreal drives down to Firearm's kitchen.

hello, you got a lovely kitchen here. Menu pls.

Please place your order.  Everything is almost possible here
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2011
OAM4J:

Nice kitchen, will check here soon with my wife.

presently have no appetite cos of . . . lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by bababuff(m): 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2011
@firearm

Can you take my orders?

Starters
prawn cocktail, with some chicken spring rolls

Main Course
Fried rice with beef goulash + red wine.

Desert
ice cream (lemon flavour)

I will be paying with my AMEX card
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Nebulae: 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2011
*Joor lori Olorun-un o, * sad
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by fesse(f): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2011
@firearm,

can i have 1 rap of semo and vegetable soup, big stock fish and fresh carriot juice pls.

come along with your bill.
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2011
Natasha,,:

please firearm i need fruit salad and carrot juice cheesy

@ Natasha babe

Please have your order.

Costs you just $400 baby.
I know you will enjoy your lunch

Re: Firearm's Kitchen by babyme1(f): 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2011
nanidee:

There is no way only you will have him. I want  him for myself, I think you have enjoyed him enough, its my turn.  angry

I will definitely come around tomorrow for another lovely meal, **she lightly taps his backside just as he walks away** then sticks her index finger in her mouth,  smiling
Naughty woman grin grin You have a fair competition. (walks up to Firearm and start ravishing him fiercely) tongue
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Natasha2(f): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2011
thanks firearm i was already tired of waiting kiss
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Natasha2(f): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2011
hmm yummy, this is great, i love it. here is your money. its actually in coin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
xreal:

U sure you got these? *hands menu over*

Let me have Masa spiced with yaji, roasted bush meat, and a bowl of Fura d' nunu.
. . . how long will that take, pls?

Have your order or roasted meat.
***calls my fulani servant to serve him fure de nunu"

Bill is USD 400.

Re: Firearm's Kitchen by xreal: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
Firearm:

Please place your order.  Everything is almost possible here
thought as much, I did that already.
Kuma! I had been waiting for 30 minutes and yet, nothing . . . I no see am por Masa, I no see am por Fura. Haba.

*reaches pocket and pulls out a stick of Marlboro Red - lights and puffs as he walks out*
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by slap1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2011
Good God! Nigerians are really a hungry lot. Lawdhamercy! Erm . . . can I get  agidi with a hot plate of dog-meat pepper-soup and a chilled bottle of malt? I'm not hungry o, I just want to check something.
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by nanidee(f): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2011
baby.me:

Naughty woman grin grin You have a fair competition. (walks up to Firearm and start ravishing him fiercely) tongue

sweetheart, i feel no threat whatsoever. You can ravish him all you want, but guess what? HE'S COMING HOME  TO ME TONIGHT, AND WOULD BE COMING HOME TO ME EVERYDAY.  tongue tongue

calls to fire arm, "sweetie, when you are done, give me a call, so i send a chauffeur to pick you up". She carries her gucci bag, puts on her gucci sunglasses, and walks off in her burberry stilletos.   grin
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by boobfan: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2011
Walks in nodding*** this is creative!Sitting down, Wants to place an order but discovers that most of d ladies have small bossoms, calling firearm, Please get me a plate of fufu and afang soup with fried monkey meat and please get a chestly endowed lady to serve it.Any provision for taking any lady away for home service?I am boobfan, i luv big papayas!
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Ultrame(m): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2011
Hi Firearm. Great job you're doing in the kitchen. don't mind 190, he's just looking for employment in your fine establishment but he's too proud to come straight.

Meanwhile, I'll like a plate of Amala, Gbegiri and Ewedu soup With Abodi and inu eran.

A calabash of Palmwine to wash it down will also be highly appreciated.
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by OAM4J: 2:43pm On Mar 23, 2011
Ujujoan:

shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked

better no let your eyes commot for socket, so u no know say Muki and I don marry since?

Your application form came late.
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2011
What?  shocked shocked From monoply to direct competition in the blink of an eye?  angry
This section nor go contain us atol atol, should I see any of my clients here. **adjusts wrapper**  tongue

In fact, watch me step out with new strategies. By the time I'm done, you go know seh the money and time channelled into the  study of business economics nor waste.  angry

To all . . . .
You are all invited to the official NL kitchen where staffs are on their feet 24/7 ready to serve delicious meals. Additionally, the NL kitchen is offering you the opportunity   to eat and drink anything and as much as you desire Free of Charge for 4 weeks.  cool
We'd also like to inform you that, there have been some improvements in the enviroment to make it more comfortable for our respectable clients.  kiss grin
The NL official kitchen is the only place you can get the best . . . Come one, come all.  cheesy

Meanwhile . . . .Rice and spinach stew, please.  embarassed
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Kennyblues(m): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2011
Hey Firearms, I told you to expect ten more customers from me. I have my friends here, told them about your kitchen.

So do we have room for 7 of us.
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by omo9ja1(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2011
Sorry about the delay.

Your meal is ready. US$ 450. Lets go the native way bro.[quote][/quote]

Thanks that was lovely meal have I left my bill under the plate

can I came and have a birthday party at your  kitchen for about 15 - 20 guest how much are we talking about
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by omo9ja1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2011
can I quickly have some take away

moimoi elemi meje please I dont want to miss my bus thanks
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by iyatrustee(f): 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2011
^^^ simple, multiply what only you paid by the number of guests u are expecting, plus an extra USD1000 for handling charges. [s]why not try the official NL kitchen and see if their charges are minimal[/s] wink wink wink
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by slap1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2011
Firearm don abandon kitchen run. Make I find okpa carry hold belle.
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by DeepSoul(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2011
I want you. . .

What's my bill??
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^^ simple, multiply what only you paid by the number of guests u are expecting, plus an extra USD1000 for handling charges. [s]why not try the official NL kitchen and see if their charges are minimal[/s] wink wink wink
You see why I loff you wella?!  kiss In fact, come and chop whorreva in my kitchen.  grin Please, biko, abeg . . . .Come and eat oooooooh!  cheesy grin

[s]Keep directing them to the official kitchen. . . . [/s] kiss
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by iyatrustee(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2011
only if you agree that for every purchases made, i get a 30% finders fee kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2011
7% ?
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by luckybest(m): 3:32pm On Mar 23, 2011
@firearms. i need a fried corn and a chill bottle water, with a takeaway of jollofrice with a fried chickens and burger
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2011
luckybest:

@firearms. i need a fried corn and a chill bottle water, with a takeaway of jollofrice with a fried chickens and burger
Firearm isn't around at the moment and doesn't care about his clients. grin shocked grin
If you're really hungry, you could get what you desire here . . .  wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451442.0.html
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by babyme1(f): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2011
Missy B go to the kitchen. Quit stalking Firearm angry
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2011
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]firearm is here

sorry about the delay.
I had to sort out local government officials that were here to disrupt the business
Arguably sent by Missy B

I AM GIVING 10% DISCOUNT B'CUS OF THIS DELAY FOR MEALS THROUGHOUT TODAY
[/fon
Re: Firearm's Kitchen by Odunnu: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2011
*steps in with her boyfriend*
hope i'l enjoy the meal in ths kitchen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

African Civet, Grass Cutter: The Bush Animals God Of The Forest Blessed Us With / English Name Of Ponmo / Where Does The Word 'garri' Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.