Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? (50073 Views)

How You Can Turn That Pot Belly To A Flat Tummy With The 7 Formula / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Yankee101: 1:49am On Dec 03, 2020
U didn't know bellies increase after child birth?

That's why sometimes it's necessary to marry only matured men

Now he'll start looking for a flat bellied chick. Sorry, these might not apply to you, but had to say it. The mere fact you're asking is disgusting
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by friday2011(m): 1:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Ishilove:
That's the sacrifice we make to have your children. Flat belly or kids. Make your choice

Not all women, my wife has given me 3 wonderful boys, her tummy is still flat and she no add for weight seff...

If you see her, you will not believe she's married not to talk of having 3 kids.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Ahasco(m): 2:16am On Dec 03, 2020
Let's have a pic of the belly you talking about, so we know what to recommend
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by pozehnani(f): 2:18am On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Omg! Excess sugar alert!
One of the major culprits of weight gain and diabetes spotted.
That is a very bad eating habit which is hard to stop.

If she can cut that out and replace it with freshly
extracted juice (oranges, watermelon, pineapple...) Her health (and weight) will be better for it. Or she could just eat fruits whole to make things easier. (My style)

Eating Sugar does not cause diabetes rather it's the body's failure or inability to produce enough insulin ( a sugar-control hormone) that causes Diabetes. Hence making a diabetic patient not fit to take sugar ( especially simple sugars that breaks down easily and absorbs directly into the blood) which willl cause a spike in the sugar level as theres not enough insulin to control it.

Also, let's be careful the type of fruits we recommend as some of them like pineapple and orange still contain simple sugars which is in the same group as table sugar and as such will still help pack on the pounds and weights you're trying avoid. Fruits like cucumber and water melon are still low on simple sugars plus more of vegetables.

Let's be guided.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

11 months.

She's busy. No time for gym. I want something like drugs
drugs?
most of the slimming pills that some of these quarks peddle as magic fat burning pills tend to have injurious effects on the liver and kidneys.Enlist her in the gym and while she"s at it u also enlist in the gym with her as well so as to encourage her.The most effective way to burn belly fat is through cardio exercise.Apart from exercise, calorie intake also plays a major part.if she has been eating too much then she has to cut down.If u cant enlist her in the gym cos of her schedule then purchase a treadmill and install in any of the rooms in ur house that u have converted to a mini gym and make her to run on it.at least twice a week will be ok as in friday evenings and saturday mornings.u could make it two treadmills and be running together with her.u two could also talk a walk outside sometimes in the evenings when u both free.walking also shed off pounds around the gut.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Spartacus01: 2:26am On Dec 03, 2020
Apart from the nice advise given by someone here to reduce carbs intake, I will like to add that she should do sit-ups, skip rope & jogs. I also hated my bulging tummy, though I have 4 kids. I browsed on effective ways to have a flat tummy. Exercise is one of them and because I hardly have time during the day, I do mine just before going to bed. My body got used to the routine and I saw positive results within 3 days. The downside to it is that it isn't your tummy alone that will reduce, every part of u will reduce too.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 03, 2020
pozehnani:

Eating Sugar does not cause diabetes rather it's the body's failure or inability to produce enough insulin ( a sugar-control hormone) that causes Diabetes. Hence making a diabetic patient not fit to take sugar ( especially simple sugars that breaks down easily and absorbs directly into the blood) which willl cause a spike in the sugar level as theres not enough insulin to control it.

Also, let's be careful the type of fruits we recommend as some of them like pineapple and orange still contain simple sugars which is in the same group as table sugar and as such will still help pack on the pounds and weights you're trying avoid. Fruits like cucumber and water melon are still low on simple sugars plus more of vegetables.

Let's be guided.
as long as u eating ur fruit whole then no cause for alarm.where there would be an issue is if u keep consuming only the juice from ur fruits as in squeezing out the juice and throwing out the easential fibers.If u eat ur apples,pineapples,oranges whole then u have no fear of high blood sugar.Afterall before u take two or more oranges whole u would be satisfied.but if u take the juice only u would overtake it cos there is no fiber to fill u up.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by pozehnani(f): 2:26am On Dec 03, 2020
friday2011:

Not all women, my wife has given me 3 wonderful boys, her tummy is still flat and she no add for weight seff...

If you see her, you will not believe she's married not to talk of having 3 kids.

Some women don't eat well in their husbands house that's why they remain slim. Let her man hammer and she starts eating with two hands, she go blow!

Please stop making the OP feel he's doomed. lol...

Op, don't mind this man here. Your wife is eating your Akhu and it's evident in her tommy size.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 03, 2020
int0x80:
Tell your wife to hit the gym, lots of Nigerian ladies are too lazy to work out.
guys should encourage their women to exercise by leading by example nau.u cant be lying in a couch as a man all day and commanding ur wife to go an exercise cheesy.asper as man is the leader of the home he should lead by example by being active and when he"s active the wife will follow by example cheesy.If u as a guy go on a run on a saturday morning there is no how ur wife no go wan join u cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 2:32am On Dec 03, 2020
pozehnani:

Some women don't eat well in their husbands house that's why they remain slim. Let her man hammer and she starts eating with two hands, she go blow!

Op, don't mind this man here. Your wife is eating your Akhu and it's evident in her tommy size.

but ned nwoko with all his money im wives no fat nau cheesy grin
there some men who are not that all rich but if u see their wife their wives na three in one grin
i have seen some okada men with very fat wives
likewise there some men with well paid jobs who have slim wives.no be hunger.its just how someone controls himself/herself around food and the metabolism state of the person cheesy.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by pozehnani(f): 2:34am On Dec 03, 2020
lefulefu:
as long as u eating ur fruit whole then no cause for alarm.where there would be an issue is if u keep consuming only the juice from ur fruits as in squeezing out the juice and throwing out the easential fibers.If u eat ur apples,pineapples,oranges whole then u have no fear of high blood sugar.Afterall before u take two or more oranges whole u would be satisfied.but if u take the juice only u would overtake it cos there is no fiber to fill u up.

I'm not even talking about sugar levels for the fruits. I'm talking about weight gain. For sugar level, I only talked about sugar not being the cause of diabetes. please read again.

Now, talking about eating your fruits whole, are you going to take the orange whole as well ( when you're not a goat).
Secondly, most Nigerians tend to juice their fruits once they are advised to go on fruits as a means of losing the pounds as they don't have the time to start taking it whole. So, except now that you mentioned it, how many have the idea that taking it whole would still help with losing weight courtesy the fibers in some of them. Though I still think to keep the weight in check, you should avoid friust with simple sugars as mentioned above.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by DonroxyII: 2:36am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:
Before our first child, her belly was naturally not flat and she's not obese. After first child, her belly became bigger. I just want her belly to stop getting bigger.

What can I do please?

Simple, She should stop eating late at Night .. all her food must be eaten at least 3hours before bed ..

she should never eat swallow before bed unless its Semovita...

She should not eat while sleeping or in a relaxing position aka bad posture .....

She should not sleep immediately after eating even if all indications warrants that ....

she should do light exercise atleast 10mins after eating , by walking around , little jogging .....

She should drink hot water (Drinkable temperature) when she wakes up in the morning, before she goes to sleep at Night and randomly during the day ....

she will notice change of flat stomach within one week if she keeps to that routine ...

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by pozehnani(f): 2:39am On Dec 03, 2020
lefulefu:
but ned nwoko with all his money im wives no fat nau cheesy grin
there some men who are not that all rich but if u see their wife their wives na three in one grin
i have seen some okada men with very fat wives
likewise there some men with well paid jobs who have slim wives.no be hunger.its just how someone controls himself/herself around food and the metabolism state of the person cheesy.

Which was why I said " eating with both hands".grin.
Food is the major culprit of weight gain any time, any day.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 03, 2020
pozehnani:

I'm not even talking about sugar levels for the fruits. I'm talking about weight gain. For sugar kevel, I only talked about sugar not being the cause please read again.

Now, talking about eating your fruits whole, are you going to take the orange whole as well ( when you're not a goat).
Secondly, most Nigerians tend to juice their fruits once they are advised to go on fruits as a means of losing the pounds as they don't have the time to start taking it whole. So, except now you mentioned it, how many have the idea that taking it whole would still help with losing weight courtesy the fibers in some of them.

if u suck ur orange u will take in the fibers as well.many nigerians dont eat natural fruits.Instead they prefer taking 5 alive and other artificial juice and they believe those juice as real fruits when in reality they are just chemicals lazed with a little fruit juice.
And if anyone wants to lose weight just reduce ur food intake for the moment
i dont say starve oo
just reduce the food intake.
before if the person dey eat three basin of fufu at a sitting then make it a medium plate of fufu
if na two plates at a sitting then make it one plate
then exercise as well
no two ways about this

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 03, 2020
pozehnani:

I'. I'm talking about weight gain.

ok for weight just reduce the amount of food he or she is eating for the main time then include it with cardio exercise
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by DonroxyII: 2:42am On Dec 03, 2020
mariahAngel:

Time matters too.

If you eat that by say between 9-10pm, it stays with you. The result; an increase in tummy size.
You are very correct. Even if you eat it in the afternoon, Swallow food usually induce sleep once they hit the stomach, when you fall to sleep .. Blood pressure drops ... no blood pressure to the stomach, no digestion ... You wake up with a big belle of many undigested fufu .. Also, if you don't drink water wellwell, your stool go hard !!

Until we human accept we are a machine, we will always run from pillar to post looking for wetin no lost !

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by DonroxyII: 2:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I hope soft drinks are not contributing to her tummy size. She takes soft drinks anytime she eats and won't eat if those drinks are not available.
She is killing herself softdrinkly grin ... Go online and research on health consequences of everything she is eating and tell her ... If she is as stubborn and old school like Ishilove ... She will not hear word !
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Ijaya123: 2:44am On Dec 03, 2020
Let her stop eating late at night before going to bed.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 03, 2020
pozehnani:

Which was why I said " eating with both hands".grin.
Food is the major culprit of weight gain any time, any day.
an average nigerian will tell u its not food but peace of mind that makes u to gain weight cheesy.the time i dey benin there was one time i saw one fat lady attacking a whole loaf of 500 naira Mike"s bread with a large mug of tea cheesy.If u stay in benin u would have of mike"s bread.The 500 naira size if u see am it can satisfy three fully grown men cheesy.Only one woman dey eat am at a blow.I just take a look at her and reason for my mind no wonder she fat like that.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 03, 2020
DonroxyII:
You are very correct. Even if you eat it in the afternoon, Swallow food usually induce sleep once they hit the stomach, when you fall to sleep .. Blood pressure drops ... no blood pressure to the stomach, no digestion ... You wake up with a big belle of many undigested fufu .. Also, if you don't drink water wellwell, your stool go hard !!

Until we human accept we are a machine, we will always run from pillar to post looking for wetin no lost !
most times na constipation dey cause the bloated tummy.Someone will eat a large bowl of pounded yam by 11pm with pepsi orobo and ogbonor soup and instead to sit down and let the food digest he or she will just hit bed.the next morning the stomach will be bloated cos of undigested contents in there and the person will be sluggishgrin.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by AFONJACOW(m): 2:50am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I want her to keep looking sexy like a model na.
go and marry a model then
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by DonroxyII: 2:54am On Dec 03, 2020
lefulefu:
most times na constipation dey cause the bloated tummy.Someone will eat a large bowl of pounded yam by 11pm with pepsi orobo and ogbonor soup and instead to sit down and let the food digest he or she will just hit bed.the next morning the stomach will be bloated cos of undigested contents in there and the person will be sluggishgrin.
To me too, it's either constipation or ulcer .... I don't pray eating pounded yam by 11pm ... make person no come die from sleep ... bloated tummy even causes difficulty in breathing and possibly low blood pressure as the stomach won't give heart n Lungs the opportunity to pump wellwell due to big space the nigga (Stomach) occupied .....

You see dem snoring like overused Dangote Trailer grin

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 03, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Traditionally Nigerian women sees exercise as men stuff, that mentality is the reason why they cant keep a good shape after birth. Almost all the girls you see on the street have protuding stomach even slim ones.
Only white women sees exercise as a way of life cos they grew up with that mentality
westerners grew up with such mentality cos obesity is a clear and present danger in their society.In the US someone will be so fat that he or she will be unable to get up from the bed.The person"s weight will pin him or her to the bed.There was a show i watched where this 16 yr old boy was crying that he cant get up from the bed because he has become so fat.the guy just filled up the bed.On the day the amblaunce came to his home to carry him to the hospital for surgery it was a mechanised crane that was used to pick up from his bed to the waiting amblaunce outside.Nigeria never reach that level for now.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 03, 2020
DonroxyII:
To me too, it's either constipation or ulcer .... I don't pray eating pounded yam by 11pm ... make person no come die from sleep ... bloated tummy even causes difficulty in breathing and possibly low blood pressure as the stomach won't give heart n Lungs the opportunity to pump wellwell due to big space the nigga (Stomach) occupied .....

You see dem snoring like overused Dangote Trailer grin
some ppl have very bad eating habit abeg cheesy..
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Karleb:

Marry slim girls una no go gree. gringrin
slim girls dey still blow up after marriage cheesy
wetin important is weda slim,average or chubby if the lady has a sort of physical activity routine then she has a higher chances of maintaining her shape than the one is just sedentary cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by friday2011(m): 3:02am On Dec 03, 2020
pozehnani:

grin ok ooo, i hear your own.
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by bendike: 3:10am On Dec 03, 2020
Ahmed0336:
enroll her into fitness school or just give her belle again undecided
Make sure you also join the gym and go with her. Why? The way they poke married women in the process of going to gym eh cool
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by kellybently(m): 3:18am On Dec 03, 2020
Jogunomi1:

I want her to keep looking sexy like a model na.

Press up like 10× in the morning
Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 03, 2020
Bishop0nyenmeme:
The only thing you can do is to make her understand that her big tommy is pissing you off!
Make it an issue and make her feel uncomfortable about it. If she cares about your feelings she will definitely find a solution for it. grin

Will lead to low self esteem

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat? by dglfitness: 3:21am On Dec 03, 2020
Poster, we have a product called 5-Minute Shaper. It works wonders and women love it! Click on our handle to see it and view use guide.

We are a WhatsApp chat away.

You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / Mad Woman Gives Birth In Ghana Again. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.