Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander (44365 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / Another pix of some guys squeezing a lady's boob with all their might (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by morule20(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like the man,dont ask me why , the lady is cute hml
U don't need to like him, cos is not urs. U like what belongs to u.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Praktikals(m): 10:44am On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:
She doesnt like you either
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2020
Ginaz:

Woman wrapper go for your gender. The hairstyle doesn't suit him and I will say it over and over again. He's not bad looking and I didn't say anything bad about him . I said the hairstyle is too high which he doesn't have the shape of face to carry it very well.

No be woman put you for the frustration you dey for life o. Your hate won't let you have sense.
And I said that u should mind Ur business, the bride ain't complaining and love him like that, minding Ur business isn't a hard thing to do
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:

You don't have to like him. Those are his pre-wedding pics.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Gabriel004: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Anu, this could be us but you said I am not your type of guy even after we don Bleep well.

But now, na use and dump them dey use you do. You still won need urgent 2k from me, a guy that is not your type.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by greymiles: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2020
tspun:
I remember 4 years ago I created a thread about how my ex that am planning to get married to stole from me. I was so young and heartbroken and I promise never to fall in love again.

Fast forward to 4 years later am in love again and am getting married on 5th of December 2020, you are all invited
Wow. But how can a beautiful lady like this be stealing

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by wonder233: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Stop marrying these ...., They won't hear. See this one don fall into the trap
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ginaz(f): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
And I said that u should mind Ur business, the bride ain't complaining and love him like that, minding Ur business isn't a hard thing to do

Like I said as well you should shut up.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Silentgroper this could be us but you never pay my bride price. grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Erojepromise(f): 11:03am On Dec 01, 2020
Raychee:
Please do not use this photographer on your wedding day smiley. Tell madam to ask her makeup artiste to tone it down. She's beautiful but I'm sure she looks better with a lighter makeup. Happy married life in advance kiss
you have good eyes for pointing out in detail the wrongs of those pictures..
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2020
Zzor:

No one asked for your opinion. Just be happy for them

BTW, he doesn't like you too
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Congratulations guys Happy Married Life
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by SweetCunt97(f): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Oh she is? Wow!!!...and u u are neither here nor there. No husband, no pregnancy, nothing but a public cunt for the public to devour. Public towel.
What brought about the early insult? I sensed u frustrated but this? Omo u no get manners. Ur father really failed to instill proper manners in u.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by icebird25(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2020
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up
The fact that no woman agree marry you for reasons best known to them no mean other men won't find true love .

Efulefu.... I can get any girl that I want . na baby mama win am ...na women dey chase me ..while I chase money . I don't have time for them..mine is to keep banging and banging o
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Lastmankc(m): 11:18am On Dec 01, 2020
The editing too much abeg
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Newbreed2018: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What brought about the early insult? I sensed u frustrated but this? Omo u no get manners. Ur father really failed to instill proper manners in u.
Likewise the lady of the night that birthed u without u knowing who ur father is. Pathetic!
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by damsberrydammy74(f): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Please what is hot about this picture, is it the cleavage exposure or crazy hairstyle. NB : I don’t reply idiotic quotes so before you come for me , assume you are talking to yourself
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ishilove: 11:36am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy married life in advance.

Eye lashes on fleek. 'Em lashes can comfortably sweep and dust a cluttered room. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by SweetyZinta(f): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2020
tspun:
D
Happy Married Life Dearest, May God bless your new home.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by SweetCunt97(f): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Likewise the lady of the night that birthed u without u knowing who ur father is. Pathetic!
You lucky I ain't in d mood to yab and insult. Now move along like the miserable rat that u are.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by icankel: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2020
As I won't be attending let me wish u a happy married life life, enjoy ur marriage
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Mutemenot(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2020
Wow. The good thing be say the girl don chop belleful, guy man na sharp shooter. Happy Married Life. I do hope you are prepared, marriage no be moi moi oh.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by gqboyy(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2020
How do u guys find true love?☹️

Congratulations bro
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:47am On Dec 01, 2020
Ginaz:

Like I said as well you should shut up.
Don't pour ur anger and frustration on me, do that to Ur boyfriend
have a nice day once again. grin
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Silentgroper this could be us but you never pay my bride price. grin
That boy is broke, go for someone else cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ginaz(f): 11:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Don't pour ur anger and frustration on me, do that to Ur boyfriend
have a nice day once again. grin

You are already frustrated that's why it's only in women's matter that you ejaculate all your woes on.

Go get a life.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Ginaz:

You are already frustrated that's why it's only in women's matter that you ejaculate all your woes on.

Go get a life.
Nawa o! abeg leave me and face ur boyfriend, that's even if u have.
I'm not the reason for ur anger and frustration pls.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Seyzcham91(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2020
Don't mind then jawe, ma the girl go dey push the guy, e go clear for hin eyes soon!

anyway na still pre wedding pics dem sha never do wedding. i no wish dem bad but make we dey look

icebird25:
Upon how we dey advice them reach ...them still dey marry ...I pity una Sha ...

All men was born equal and free, if you later decide to go and marry. .you are from O.Y.O state
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Ginaz(f): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Nawa o! abeg leave me and face ur boyfriend, that's even if u have.
I'm not the reason for ur anger and frustration pls.

Woman wrapper stop quoting me you frustrated goat sperm. Go and be quoting your gender.
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Raychee(f): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2020
Erojepromise:

you have good eyes for pointing out in detail the wrongs of those pictures..

Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Silentgroper(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
That boy is broke, go for someone else cheesy
I've gat 30bullion in d akant boi. Whatchu talking abt?
Re: Pre-wedding Pix Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
We are all invited but you no write venue undecided
Anyways, Congratulations smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook / Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.