Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) (74234 Views)

Man Allegedly Kills Wife In Delta, After Flood Displaced Family / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Wtdm65: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Bad
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Village demons came physically this time

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by successking401(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2020
If you know anybody suffering from anything that spells infection e.g wormlike movement in d body,staphylococus,premature ejaculation,tooth ache,stubborn boil, fibroid,piles,cough,no matter how long it have been. check for my contact info in my signature
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by mu2sa2: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2020
The south is most unsafe.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by nairaman66(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2020
This news is too heartbreaking! He trusted the wrong people, his friends. You killed someone in cold blood to collect his winnings..

Life is unbelievable!

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by SarutobiEky(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2020
peppermint7:
Na why a get mobile be this
Till a play my game finish no bastard go sabi
bros I just registered an account ok betking. Abeg how do I fund it? So I fit start to play online

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by djflexcy: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2020
Either his friends or the manager of the betting shop that killed him

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Notatribalist(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Grace001: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2020
He made himself vulnerable to all kind of risk the moment he disclosed he is expecting 15m naira from betting game ( in this time of recession when there is hunger in the land)

That’s why sometimes it pays to learn how to keep your success or fortune to yourself

Especially in a country like ours where security of lives is nothing to talk about, but it’s unfortunate most youths now a days expose themselves.

I don hammer oo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by causewahala: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2020
Moral of the story. . . . Keep your success to yourself. Not everyone likes hearing good news. There is a difference between human being and being human!

11 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by BlessedNuel: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2020
A background check should be done on his friends.

One of them have a hand in his death...that's why it's not good to always tell your friends about your good fortunes sometimes

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Iconstar: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2020
cry

So bad. Its own of his closest friends that killed him.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2020
Wahala for who no fit keep secret oo especially when it concerns money...

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by KIDfurniture(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Just like that...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2020
CruzJoe:
Lesson for all
word
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Zurich1844(f): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, my candid advice is for anyone intending to win is to win in silence n let success makes the noise. Even after the noise have been made it is important to ensure you stay away from Toxic friends cuz you fit go cash ur money n they'd still kill you for not giving them enough out of it

That being said, I noticed Barbaric act as these are perpetrated by mostly SS/SE guys, that's why ion keep those guys as friends esp SE folks
Who needs parasite like you as a friend? Go and make friends with your fellow alamala group!

10 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Xisnin(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2020
He hasn't even won yet. Headline went wrong again.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Tunagee(m): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2020
liltee123:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/11/27-year-old-man-stabbed-to-death-by-armed-men-in-delta-after-he-reportedly-won-n15m-bet-2.html

''Some of his friends were aware of the money,"

This statement says it all. No need for too much investigation. He must have been the bragging type.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by RedPanthar: 8:12am On Dec 01, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
What's the point when the money is not going to be paid into the killers's bank account?

When you place a withdrawal online and your bet account name doesn't match with your bank account name, just forget the money.

The only way to get the money is to go to the bet company head office with an affidavit and claim the money. And that will be the moment those killers will meet their doom.

The point is this .

There are eople who can't stand to see people who isn't them succeed

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by 123Lopert: 8:13am On Dec 01, 2020
God help nigeria
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Shedrachmessi(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2020
Rip
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by k2money(m): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2020
CruzJoe:
Lesson for all
Not about lowkey, the shop owner is the first suspect the guy want to collect the money or should i say is bet9ja that go after him?

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2020
R I p Check my siggy
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by DoubleEngine007: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Has gambling of any kind ever been supported by the bible?
We should all know that when the devil gives you something with his left hand, he takes it back from you easily by using his right hand. If he bless u with a bag of salt, he always accompany it with rain fall. The devil gives nothing for free.
If them come use the gamble winning sew seed for your life, will you reject it? Na stealing come good pass?? Tell me

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by ubee(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2020
Today's youth have their life at stake because of mobile sports betting. Any bettor that uses their brain would never tell anyone about a huge win at least not until the money is far utilized. I know it's almost impossible to hide winnings from friends nowadays as they share their pick selections or coupon numbers before the games, but that can be countered by keeping only a small group of friends, and making a pact within themselves not to tell their business outside the group. Almost impossible to do anyway.

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by justifyme(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2020
They should arrest the owner of the bet shop,where he staked the Game!! Let the investigation begins from there

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by k2money(m): 8:16am On Dec 01, 2020
ChangedMan1999:
Never let them know how much dough you hold.
Bad boys move silently violently collect it from your hands

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Neddstark: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Has gambling of any kind ever been supported by the bible?
We should all know that when the devil gives you something with his left hand, he takes it back from you easily by using his right hand. If he bless u with a bag of salt, he always accompany it with rain fall. The devil gives nothing for free.

Shut up. Predicting on sports is not beans. Its something people spend hours to do. They check stats, players capabilites, weather and even injuries before staking. That is some people's jobs. If it pays them, so be it. Dont judge nobody

11 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lekki1444: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2020
All of you saying his friends, the owner of the betting shop knowing he won might have set him up. its also a possibility. the fact that they collected his phone and not the ticket and so the betting shop guy can reprint the ticket and he has the phone as proof and will give the phone and ticket to the guy who he will use to cash out

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by pacificom: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Authority should make sure that the N15M is paid to his family, and thorough investigation is carried out about his death.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Damian10(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2020
only the living can learn...play ur cards close to ur chest...peace to the dead
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by NWAZURUMEE: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2020
UWA NKEA SELF, THIS LIFE SELF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / #LekkiMassacre: CNN Reacts To Lekki Toll Gate Massacre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.