Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) (74210 Views)

Man Allegedly Kills Wife In Delta, After Flood Displaced Family / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Charlieyoung(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lekki1444: 8:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Neddstark:
At the end, they may not be able to have access into his phone so probably, the fools just chose to do evil's work for free.

Please if you win bet of 1 million no tell anybody the exact amount. I know there is that great excitement and you want to spread the news but not everybody is happy about goodnews that is not for them. Simply tell them that you won 400k or so or a money that can be overlooked. Because wickedness these days, we never know.
sorry but you are not making sense. you said dont tell them you won 1 million but tell them you won 400k. where is the sense in that ? this same frontpage has the story of thieves following a man who just withdrew 400k and was on an okada. they killed him and took the money.

so whats the point in your comment ? how bout you just keep the news to yourself and tell no one ? i think that is the better option. dont you ?

11 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lekkan(m): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness comman do justice abeg
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lekki1444: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
Has gambling of any kind ever been supported by the bible?
We should all know that when the devil gives you something with his left hand, he takes it back from you easily by using his right hand. If he bless u with a bag of salt, he always accompany it with rain fall. The devil gives nothing for free.
there are no laws in the bible against gambling
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Dididrumz(m): 8:24am On Dec 01, 2020
tyup:

That being said, I noticed Barbaric act as these are perpetrated by mostly SS/SE guys, that's why ion keep those guys as friends esp SE folks

Why una always like to dey do these things?
Tribalism will not take us anywhere oooooo
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Kennyfancy(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
We should all know that when the devil gives you something with his left hand, he takes it back from you easily by using his right hand. If he bless u with a bag of salt, he always accompany it with rain fall. The devil gives nothing for free.
shut up your smelly mouth
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by puremaker7(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2020
Psalmspsalms:
if i tear you slap wey I supposed give Buhari, them no dey stab pastor. that lady that was killed inside church in Benin na betting she go play abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Goodman247: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2020
djflexcy:
Either his friends or the manager of the betting shop that killed him
yes true, the family need to go to Lagos and report the matter to the betting headquarters.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by iamkneeyi: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2020
Thats why I dont tell anyone not even my family my success...or any success story...aye le..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 01, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

Read your Bible Properly,and get to understand what the Bible meant by CASTING LOT.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by PitexyBaba(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2020
This life sha...

Nawa o..

May his soul rest in peace.

But which kind ge e play sef?

E no go carry dortmund be that
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lugzii: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2020
victor2fresh:
that's why i never tell anyone when I'm about winning. trust no one

If you play in the shop, how will you keep it to yourself?

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Mayeldah(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2020
I suspect the betting shop/Company. They may not want to pay him after all.

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Psalmspsalms:

I'm sure you are not a Christian. You are worst than demons. ur heart is bitter and if u find Christ u ll have peace and ur mouth will be connected to ur brain. You are so evillll
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Kennyfancy(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, my candid advice is for anyone intending to win is to win in silence n let success makes the noise. Even after the noise have been made it is important to ensure you stay away from Toxic friends cuz you fit go cash ur money n they'd still kill you for not giving them enough out of it

That being said, I noticed Barbaric act as these are perpetrated by mostly SS/SE guys, that's why ion keep those guys as friends esp SE folks
is it the SS/SE that is killing ur people in the north daily, in southern part, u only here one man down but down north, each day the figure must be more than 20

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Goodman247: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2020
k2money:

Not about lowkey, the shop owner is the first suspect the guy want to collect the money or should i say is bet9ja that go after him?
the shop owner is the first suspect, they should go to betnaija headquarters to report the matter

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by IJOBA2: 8:29am On Dec 01, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, my candid advice is for anyone intending to win is to win in silence n let success makes the noise. Even after the noise have been made it is important to ensure you stay away from Toxic friends cuz you fit go cash ur money n they'd still kill you for not giving them enough out of it

TAQIYYA GANG DEM DON SHOW
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by ridbell01(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2020
grim33:
Ah this people don come again. Gambling money is from the devil. Oga o
oga is poverty like this is Nigeria is supported in the Bible, is there any verse in the Bible that will give you money when you read it?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2020
puremaker7:
if i tear you slap wey I supposed give Buhari, them no dey stab pastor. that lady that was killed inside church in Benin na betting she go play abi?

don't mind that low live, agama lizard brain wolf in sheep clothing. some people are worst than animals. imagine what some people are saying. Aswae most "religious" people have exchanged thier brain for sponge. They are too blinded by foolishness

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by UCHIHAmask: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=liltee123 post=96600569][/quote]
everybody don get sense now dey talk "live life lowkey,no make noise" but when money go reach their hand now dem go forget that "lowkey" o
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by bigcasava1(m): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2020
South south with money! To kill is like to eat
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Jimmy231: 8:35am On Dec 01, 2020
grim33:
Alaye go sit down for one place jor
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lekki1444: 8:36am On Dec 01, 2020
RedPanthar:

The point is this .

There are eople who can't stand to see people who isn't them succeed
truth of the matter is that no one owes you HAPPINESS because yoou succeeded.. why should any human who will not benefit in your hammering be happy for you ? that goes against human nature. like why should anyone who will not benefit be happy for you ? There can be only 2 reactions for people who will not benefit from your hammering. The first reaction is that of humane people who are spiritually awaken and that reaction is INDIFFERENCE.. thats the reaction I have when someone hammers. INDIFFERENCE. i can never be happy for you if you are not my family member. The second reaction is ANGER. thats the reaction everybody else will have who is not indifferent. what you want to pray for is that one of these angry people is not diabolical and wicked. whats my point ? NOBODY IS HAPPY ABOUT YUR SUCCESS SO KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE ONLY ANGERING PEOPLE WHEN YOU BROADCAST IT AND SOON ENOUGH YOU WILL ANGER THE WRONG PERSON WHO DOESNT MIND KILLING

11 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2020
grim33:
You be illiterate, people that claimed they know bible no even Sabi anything. You see person wey God bless with 15million you dey quote nonsense
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Neddstark:
At the end, they may not be able to have access into his phone so probably, the fools just chose to do evil's work for free.

Please if you win bet of 1 million no tell anybody the exact amount. I know there is that great excitement and you want to spread the news but not everybody is happy about goodnews that is not for them. Simply tell them that you won 400k or so or a money that can be overlooked. Because wickedness these days, we never know.
It's even risky to tell someone you won 400k.

Some people have been killed for as low as 250k.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by puremaker7(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2020
henrybangs44:

don't mind that low live, agama lizard brain wolf in sheep clothing. some people are worst than animals. imagine what some people are saying. Aswae most "religious" people have exchanged thier brain for sponge. They are too blinded by foolishness
They are the problem of this africa.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by tfash96(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2020
We Barcelona fans just lost one of us.. It won't be well with those killers.. Mes Que Un Club.. Rest in Peace... You're a culer till your death

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Uchasa(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2020
tyup:
shocked

You sound foolish, tribalistic bigot!
Your house is on fire and you're trying to quench the fire in another man's house.
What concerns you with SS/SE when you're clearly a Northerner?
Your dusty and unfertile villages are being raided and razed to the ground by Boko Haram and other insurgents and you're here talking about a mini fight.
Hypocrite!!!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2020
This is to tell u that there is nothing like friends in this world.

just believe urself only.
those who surround you claiming to be friends are the enemies in your life.

na person wey know person dey do person...

RIP, young dawg.

5 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2020
henrybangs44:

Yeah I support you..na this kind agama low life lizard go like kill person if the person make am

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by FuckThaMod: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2020
grim33:
Don't mind the idiot, if it was from the devil it won't be so so very difficult to win
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by southsouthking(m): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2020
Only God knows how long he has been trying.

More reason you should bet online if you are into betting.

May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

May December never see the End of us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.