Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) (74205 Views)

Man Allegedly Kills Wife In Delta, After Flood Displaced Family / 20-Year-Old Yahoo Boy Stabbed To Death In Delta After Making N50m / Baggers Kill Eiye Cultist In Delta After "Bullets Refused To Enter His Body" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by boyjo: 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
onyxo76:
i wonder how they want to access the winnings now...you kill someone on top say he win 15milla, shebi na victims account the betting go pay the money to, except they access to his ATM details, but that account now will be red flagged, any transaction takes place there will be traced.

It is not his friends but the betting company.
They don't want to pay it in
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Bmaster(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
successking401:
If you know anybody suffering from anything that spells infection e.g wormlike movement in d body,staphylococus,premature ejaculation,tooth ache,stubborn boil, fibroid,piles,cough,no matter how long it have been. check for my contact info in my signature
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by studentofTruth: 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
roteblomen:

I like this, you are a wise man who is truly spiritually awaked.

To add to your point, and even though I will never harm, hate or wish someone bad for being successful in a way that I am not, I recognize the seething discontent in me and also understand that because I do not want someone to harbor the same towards me, I will not harbor such towards other. A developed mind is the one that recognizes his/vices, train themselves not to express it, and use that anger to push themselves further. As you rightly said, the normal response when things get better for others in a way we arent is indifference.

Envy-base destruction is as old as mankind, it is part of the core that makes up human nature. From the biblical story of Cain and Abel, Esau and Jacob, Saul and David, Leah and Rachel, to name a few, envy will flourish destructively if an individual hasn't admitted to himself that he is capable of inflicting harm to the subject of their envy and that they will enjoy doing it. And for that, I have stopped completely to announce my success to anyone except those that I know will benefit from it. The worse part of being successful is finding someone who is truly happy for your success. Also, it is insecure people that derive esteem boost by announcing their success to the less succesful, and the price to pay for that is high.

Being civilized is the mask humans wear to hide their true primal nature, and for one to be properly grounded in life, they will have to integrate their shadow (recognize their vices and not be a slave to it) to their being, which will bring less chaos to the world. My regards.

You just echoed what I said in one thread: keep your success and failures to yourself. Pray to marry the right woman who can share in your success and failures — she's the only one you can tell about what's going on in your life because your life is hers too.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by studentofTruth: 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2020
lekki1444:
truth of the matter is that no one owes you HAPPINESS because yoou succeeded.. why should any human who will not benefit in your hammering be happy for you ? that goes against human nature. like why should anyone who will not benefit be happy for you ? There can be only 2 reactions for people who will not benefit from your hammering. The first reaction is that of humane people who are spiritually awaken and that reaction is INDIFFERENCE.. thats the reaction I have when someone hammers. INDIFFERENCE. i can never be happy for you if you are not my family member. The second reaction is ANGER. thats the reaction everybody else will have who is not indifferent. what you want to pray for is that one of these angry people is not diabolical and wicked. whats my point ? NOBODY IS HAPPY ABOUT YUR SUCCESS SO KEEP THAT SHIT TO YOURSELF. YOU ARE ONLY ANGERING PEOPLE WHEN YOU BROADCAST IT AND SOON ENOUGH YOU WILL ANGER THE WRONG PERSON WHO DOESNT MIND KILLING

I had a real-life experience that confirms what you wrote here.

To my surprise, those who are physically religious manifested more anger and wickedness. Not surprised because all the times I was duped in the past were by pastors or people working closely with them.

One of the reasons I avoid those people like plague.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by onyxo76(m): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
boyjo:

It is not his friends but the betting company.
They don't want to pay it in
hmm you're quite right o, the company may not even have such amount to pay sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by ogasman(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
Eillyeillz:
The family has to be careful else they lose both ways. First things first, have the manager arrested.

Then report to the bet headquarters. That is if they known the company he won the money with.

R.I.p to him.

Social media Generation.

Owner of the shop � fit don Japa oh
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by ogasman(m): 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
onyxo76:

What are you saying higher amounts is being paid by hq they can pay but the owner seeing the customer is dead will try to run and not pay

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by aycorporat(m): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
RPirez:

I no trust dat Slawomiir kid. grin
Hahahahahaha
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Stevedegreat(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
If he were to be alive to tell his story, he could know the assailants. The evil men do lives with them.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by ogasman(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
I don learn my lesson oh

2012 in university abraka I wanted to collect 7 million naira from Bet9ja and my guys came around me and started praising me and buying drinks am gonna be a millionaire I just de happy drink flex I told them my last game was Wolfsburg to take 2 goal handicap against hoffenheim.. I was really dumb.. Alot were praying for me others were wishing my last game should just die..

Wolfsburg in form played 0:0 ht I was really running wild shouting nearly nearly soon

Pipo were praying others left my house became a stadium �.
Until hoffenheim scored 0:1
60 mins 0:2
I was in shock
Then 78 mins 1:2 I nearly lost my mind... Waiting for my 7 million eagerly and ft whistle to come

92 mins
Hoffeinhem pk
Added time was 3 mins

Just 1 min to go
1:3 ft

My neighbor who is a farmer in abraka village exclaimed outwardly 'thank God I did not win :: I was confused and lost how can someone wish you to fail for no reason

This life we have to keep our source of joy to ourselves oh.. Your friends are the most haters in your life self... Rip young man

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by studentofTruth: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Don't know about gambling, but I think both the betting managers and the friends should be investigated.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by lekki1444: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
studentofTruth:

I had a real-life experience that confirms what you wrote here.

To my surprise, those who are physically religious manifested more anger and wickedness. Not surprised because all the times I was duped in the past were by pastors or people working closely with them.

One of the reasons I avoid those people like plague.
Yeah i try to avoid religious people too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by jidemojola(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2020
Police should beam their searchlight to the bet shop where he staked d bet,d operators must know so much.Bad people everywhere in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by ensamy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
The scriptures says " Prosperity comes with persecution..." Try and stay low low key and not reveal secrets , some freinds are enemies and some enemies are freinds.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by dalass(f): 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
victor2fresh:
that's why i never tell anyone when I'm about winning. trust no one

It must be the Bet company. 15M is still huge! They don't wanna pay undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by boyjo: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
onyxo76:
Betting companies are usually affiliates of the bigger. They would be paid the money. But I feel they don't want to transfer it.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by authority2006(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Nbotee:
I'm sure some of those he called friends have a hand in his death.. May we not attain success or riches dat will claim our lives...

We will read about their arrest sooner than later, that phone is their number one mistake
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by BotafogoJunior(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
roteblomen:

I like this, you are a wise man who is truly spiritually awaked.

To add to your point, and even though I will never harm, hate or wish someone bad for being successful in a way that I am not, I recognize the seething discontent in me and also understand that because I do not want someone to harbor the same towards me, I will not harbor such towards other. A developed mind is the one that recognizes his/vices, train themselves not to express it, and use that anger to push themselves further. As you rightly said, the normal response when things get better for others in a way we arent is indifference.

Envy-base destruction is as old as mankind, it is part of the core that makes up human nature. From the biblical story of Cain and Abel, Esau and Jacob, Saul and David, Leah and Rachel, to name a few, envy will flourish destructively if an individual hasn't admitted to himself that he is capable of inflicting harm to the subject of their envy and that they will enjoy doing it. And for that, I have stopped completely to announce my success to anyone except those that I know will benefit from it. The worse part of being successful is finding someone who is truly happy for your success. Also, it is insecure people that derive esteem boost by announcing their success to the less succesful, and the price to pay for that is high.

Being civilized is the mask humans wear to hide their true primal nature, and for one to be properly grounded in life, they will have to integrate their shadow (recognize their vices and not be a slave to it) to their being, which will bring less chaos to the world. My regards.
W-O-R-D bro,perfect word.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by BotafogoJunior(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2020
ogasman:
I don learn my lesson oh

2012 in university abraka I wanted to collect 7 million naira from Bet9ja and my guys came around me and started praising me and buying drinks am gonna be a millionaire I just de happy drink flex I told them my last game was Wolfsburg to take 2 goal handicap against hoffenheim.. I was really dumb.. Alot were praying for me others were wishing my last game should just die.. but shebi Dem dey talk am everywhere but you no gree listen until you come experience am,see ehn if you won win another 7million you go still announce am,e dey una blood.ticket wey never win, you don call party for your house,una too like feferity.....I wish you well,and pray make you win 15 million make you for call another party to block your street.

Wolfsburg in form played 0:0 ht I was really running wild shouting nearly nearly soon

Pipo were praying others left my house became a stadium �.
Until hoffenheim scored 0:1
60 mins 0:2
I was in shock
Then 78 mins 1:2 I nearly lost my mind... Waiting for my 7 million eagerly and ft whistle to come

92 mins
Hoffeinhem pk
Added time was 3 mins

Just 1 min to go
1:3 ft

My neighbor who is a farmer in abraka village exclaimed outwardly 'thank God I did not win :: I was confused and lost how can someone wish you to fail for no reason

This life we have to keep our source of joy to ourselves oh.. Your friends are the most haters in your life self... Rip young man
I swear una too like show off like woman,ticket never win you don call party ,I know say if you win another 7 million you go block your street,una no fit learn any lesson no be mouth.i wish you well,so that you go win 15million come block your whole street.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Ashinze: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
The funniest thing it may be that game no enter
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Decryptor(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2020
Neddstark:
At the end, they may not be able to have access into his phone so probably, the fools just chose to do evil's work for free.

Please if you win bet of 1 million no tell anybody the exact amount. I know there is that great excitement and you want to spread the news but not everybody is happy about goodnews that is not for them. Simply tell them that you won 400k or so or a money that can be overlooked. Because wickedness these days, we never know.

And you think someone can't kill you over 400k?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Decryptor(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Ashinze:
The funniest thing it may be that game no enter

Go back and read the story all over again!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Neddstark: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
Decryptor:

And you think someone can't kill you over 400k?

Well, cultists kill each other for sports.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Samzzy94(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
CruzJoe:
Lesson for all

WORD!!!!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by EMMY76: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
What's the point when the money is not going to be paid into the killers's bank account?

When you place a withdrawal online and your bet account name doesn't match with your bank account name, just forget the money.

The only way to get the money is to go to the bet company head office with an affidavit and claim the money. And that will be the moment those killers will meet their doom.

What if they eventually gain access to his account and change his bank account details to theirs?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by onyxo76(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
boyjo:

Betting companies are usually affiliates of the bigger. They would be paid the money. But I feel they don't want to transfer it.
it depends on the betting company o, some new ones that just started awhile ago may not be able to pay.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by Jessepaid(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
Shit well...

The bet company has something to do with this...

Guy was killed days before the money ever got to him..

His Phone was taken to make it look like a robbery..

I have heard of her shops closing to avoid paying winnings...

But this...

This shit is new..
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by peppermint7(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
SarutobiEky:
bros I just registered an account ok betking. Abeg how do I fund it? So I fit start to play online
Message me on 08117060305 make a put you through
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by boyjo: 2:11am On Dec 02, 2020
onyxo76:
it depends on the betting company o, some new ones that just started awhile ago may not be able to pay.
Are you sure? They must have licenses.
Right?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix) by SarutobiEky(m): 4:06am On Dec 02, 2020
peppermint7:

Message me on 08117060305 make a put you through
thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Dump Lady's Body On Akure Road (Disturbing Pictures) / Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo: Suicide Or Murder? Facebook User / Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.