Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) (75238 Views)

Senator Magnus Ngei Abe Takes Consultation To Koko Kingdom / Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video) / JUST IN: 'mc Oluomo Is Fine And Back To Oshodi' - Koko Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 7:23am On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:
When one takes a right path and a right and humble decision , peace of mind will follow. He should be thankful to the man that adviced him instead ....he doesn't know if the supposed thug have blood on his hands already.

I can see from your photo that you can suck start Egbin power station ..infact I heard you can suck start kainji dam ...

Aunty I need you to suck start my destiny..

Let me have your number
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by NGpatriot: 7:34am On Dec 01, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
That hotel might not even sell. When people get to know the owner, it might deter them from lodging in. The hotel is obviously something where those thugs and cultists will be coming to smoke their life away and have meetings.

Your mate dey progress, but you are on the internet wishing failure and peddling negativity?

This is why many of you grateful people don't progress or succeed in life.

Why should God that blessed him listen to your evil prayers and negativity?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by etrouble: 8:14am On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Reckless talk from a young man without Understanding of Life..

Come and make us understand life.
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by etrouble: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Rubbish.

Forgetting majority of these thugs are dead, you could equaly be among those that have died.

Bankers, Lawyers, Doctors and other professionals too die daily

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by etrouble: 8:17am On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:
When one takes a right path and a right and humble decision , peace of mind will follow. He should be thankful to the man that adviced him instead ....he doesn't know if the supposed thug have blood on his hands already.

Doctors, Lawyers, Politicians, Bsnkers and others too have blood in their hands

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by etrouble: 8:18am On Dec 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

Koko Zaria Nollywood movies

Ode lazy clown blaming other people for his own failure in life, the man is making movies and making money in Nollywood but this useless and lazy clown with no future ambition actually think the man is roaming up and down motor park doing surgery?

You better go and find meaning and purpose in your life.

Your head no correct at all. How many movies the deputy chief thug of Lagos don make? He is a successful thug, period. Even me sef, I envy am.

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by etrouble: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2020
majamajic:
Is it late for him to continue his thug life ?

Yes, it is late. If he restarts thuggery at about 40 years, before he makes it big like Koko Zaria a.k.a. London boy, the man will be 80 years. But, if he had continued steadily at teenage when he started, by now he may have become the assistant deputy chief thug of Lagos as me living large like our London boy
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by etrouble: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
That hotel might not even sell. When people get to know the owner, it might deter them from lodging in. The hotel is obviously something where those thugs and cultists will be coming to smoke their life away and have meetings.

Your head no correct. His goons and niggas are enough to make the Hotel profitable. Have you forgotten that these guys have multiple mistresses, side chicks, sugar mummies and they take them to hotels. So, if you the educated and multiple certificates carrying haters don’t patronize, his niggas will patronize.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by chrisblack: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2020
Rugaria:
They have made thuggery the most profitable business in their land. It only means that Awawa boys and one million boys will be here for a very long time..
in time there numbers will grow while resources will dwindle.we shall all be at their mercy.

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by etrouble: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2020
chrisblack:
in time there numbers will grow while resources will dwindle.we shall all be at their mercy.

I will run to Niger Republic and join Boko Haram
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2020
etrouble:

Your head no correct at all. How many movies the deputy chief thug of Lagos don make? He is a successful thug, period. Even me sef, I envy am.

How do you make money from thuggery?

Do you walk around like a thug and money drops on your lap?

Do you work for a company named thurgery and they pay you for being a thug?

How exactly do you make money as a thug?

The only job we see him engaged in is Nollywood acting and now a businessman ad hotel owner, a job creator and employer of labor.

What have you achieved in your life apart from petty jealousy, hatred, bitterness and frustration over other people's success in life?

grin grin
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by NGpatriot: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2020
etrouble:

I will run to Niger Republic and join Boko Haram

What are you waiting for? You can join BH right now and start slaughtering human beings since terrorism and killing people is better than thuggery?

See how hatred and bitterness corrupts mind and souls and turn them into evil terrorists?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by etrouble: 8:43am On Dec 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

What are you waiting for? You can join BH right now and start slaughtering human beings since terrorism and killing people is better than thuggery?

See how hatred and bitterness corrupts mind and souls and turn them into evil terrorists?

grin grin grin grin

I am coming for you
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

Your mate dey progress, but you are on the internet wishing failure and peddling negativity?

This is why many of you grateful people don't progress or succeed in life.

Why should God that blessed him listen to your evil prayers and negativity?
Lol you talk like an illiterate. Obviously you're one. You don't know me, this is a faceless forum but you foolishly judged that I'm not progressing . Me and the papa wey born you no be mates for this life okay.

Secondly the same dude who has bloods on his hands is the one God is blessing lol ? Whereas his loyal followers who go to church everyday are living in squalor. That God must be a very wonderful God. You Christian's are horribly confused set of beings.
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by oyatz(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2020
Minjim:
Thanks to Tinubu people that can't even drive are enslaving drivers and all Lagosians

I know this theory will come up.

You guys arrogate any real or imaginary evil to Tinubu.

This man building Hotel has nothing to with Tinubu.
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by oyatz(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2020
etrouble:

Your head no correct. His goons and niggas are enough to make the Hotel profitable. Have you forgotten that these guys have multiple mistresses, side chicks, sugar mummies and they take them to hotels. So, if you the educated and multiple certificates carrying haters don’t patronize, his niggas will patronize.

#MultipleCertificatesCarryingHaters

This got me laughing hysterically.
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by Minjim: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
oyatz:

I know this theory will come up.

You guys arrogate any real or imaginary evil to Tinubu.

This man building Hotel has nothing to with Tinubu.

Tinubu soley installed Oluomo as Agbero President in Lagos.
He allowed they to solely collect levies meant to be collected by LGAs.

I am very close to RTEAN and I know how they operate. The State Govt can stop the collection of levies by Agberos but then they get huge kickbacks
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by Ikinternational: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
NGpatriot:

Dundee ipob, are you not the one troubling your poor and wretched soul over the man's money and demanding to know how much Nollywood is paying him as if the man's money is the beginning and end of your sorry ass poor village existence or as if it's your one and only means to a plate of stale and rancid akpu.

These silly Igbos sef..

grin grin

All my life I've wondered what a blabbing idiot looks like.
Thanks for giving me real life experience
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by Christistruth00: 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
debbiebianca2:
A young man took to his social Media account to react after seeing MC Oluomo right hand man build a Hotel, vow to deal with his neighbor who made him not to be a thug.

He wrote;

CC

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

If you had not listened to Baba Segun you may not have been alive today. Remember Hamburger and many others.

He who lives by the Sword shall die by it.
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by NGpatriot: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
[s]
HitlerGaddafi:

Lol you talk like an illiterate. Obviously you're one. You don't know me, this is a faceless forum but you foolishly judged that I'm not progressing . Me and the papa wey born you no be mates for this life okay.

Secondly the same dude who has bloods on his hands is the one God is blessing lol ? Whereas his loyal followers who go to church everyday are living in squalor. That God must be a very wonderful God. You Christian's are horribly confused set of beings.
[/s]

[s]
Ikinternational:

All my life I've wondered what a blabbing idiot looks like.
Thanks for giving me real life experience
[/s]

Look at MC, a great and successful father with wonderful, brilliant and academically smart children doing great in Life and on top of that, he's the chairman of the largest trade union in Nigeria right there in Lagos.

That's blessing and success from God.

Look at Koko Zaria, also a wonderful father with beautiful family, a moving acting job in Nollywood and now blessed by God with a beautiful hotel and jobs for Nigerians.

God is omnipotent, God sees everything and if they are so bad and evil, why is God blessing them with good fortune and success all over the place.

This is their destiny as designed by God and no matter how hateful and bitter you hateful, bitter, angry and frustrated bad bele people get, you can not change or disrupt God's plan and blessing.

God's plan for them is good fortune and success as we've seen, but it seems like your own is just to wail, cry, moan and display negativity and hatred over their blessings from God is your own portion in life.

You can not derail the will of God.

Losers with no future ambition.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by itsja4: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
Abirun omo
Team waste of sperm!!!!!!
Wishing you were a thug.. Mumu boy.
Her mum would be regretting right now at this unguided speech of his.

debbiebianca2:
A young man took to his social Media account to react after seeing MC Oluomo right hand man build a Hotel, vow to deal with his neighbor who made him not to be a thug.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10164354889170564&id=521810563
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Barka00:
wink Pastor Pastor
Na thread he thread.
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by Obere4u: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Rubbish.

Forgetting majority of these thugs are dead, you could equaly be among those that have died.

So those that are not thugs lives forever?
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by PigTormentor: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Righteousness89:
Reckless talk from a young man without Understanding of Life..

Wow, finally made a common sense comment. Good, now keep it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
Go and become a thug and build your own... Mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by KingNom(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
God bless Nigeria
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
MC Oluomo will be the next governor of Lagos State
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by naiteaw: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
Lagosians behold your Gov comes 2023

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Rubbish.

Majority? How do u no that for sure? Do non thugs not die?
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:

It's the opposite. Them know born anybody well make he go try nonsense in that place. Those guys can be very protective of their own.

1 Like

Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
debbiebianca2:

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10164354889170564&id=521810563

The guy don vex for daddy Segun...

Go n listen to 36kiniun
Wey Paso sing for lion junction..
Then u go know how many don die from those agbero boys..

Inside 36 more than 19 don die
Re: Man Reacts To Koko Zaria's Hotel (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
Netanya:

What makes u think that d thugs who built this hotel doesn't have rest of mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi, Osinbajo And Other APC Leaders Looking Visibly Defeated At APC Meeting / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.