Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

"We Are Called Chief Security Officers Only In Name" - Gov. El-rufai (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Called Chief Security Officers Only In Name" - Gov. El-rufai (VIDEO) (931 Views)

Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police / 2023: Elements In The Villa Want Us To Lose The Elections - El-Rufai (Video) / Tinubu addresses the “Rotten Situation” Comment He Made About El-Rufai (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: "We Are Called Chief Security Officers Only In Name" - Gov. El-rufai (VIDEO) by favor914: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

So state government will repair Federal roads

cheesy grin grin you get certificate so

I won't be surprised if it's forged
The untarred street leading to your rat hole house with pot holes & no drainage, or street lights is a Federal Road? Do you live along the freeway? You want to make yourself feel important? You don’t want anything to do with your state, or Local Government again, you are ashamed of your Governor? It is now Federal purview?
Re: "We Are Called Chief Security Officers Only In Name" - Gov. El-rufai (VIDEO) by favor914: 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Na independence you dey enjoy so grin grin

With dead bodies filtered everywhere

You better go and beg the person sitting on your brains

Otondo
I am wishing you best of luck in your new country, it is not about me, enjoy your utopia.
Re: "We Are Called Chief Security Officers Only In Name" - Gov. El-rufai (VIDEO) by Frankice: 5:16am On Dec 01, 2020
Cc: Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd

FP material over here

Kankara Abduction: Garba Shehu Apologises For Misleading Nigerians / The Famous Chinese Advice To People Who Have Attained 50 Years And Above / As Long As I Remain Governor, 'unknown Gunmen' Can't Operate In Rivers State

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6