Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Boost Your Low Sperm Count In Few Days Without Pills - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Boost Your Low Sperm Count In Few Days Without Pills (469 Views)

How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Low Sperm Count In Few Days Without Pills by humphreyudoh(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
Good day Sir,

Happy to meet you here. I am very sorry to disturb you by this time of the day. My reason of writing you is not to embarrass you or hurt your feelings.

However, I have discovered that, you are not happy as a man and this thing means a big blow to you and your personality. Amidst of the money, luxury and delicious meals.

Your wife has discovered that you cannot perform longer. Not that this is intentional act rather the body organ couldn't perform its functions. And she has mistaken it to be you.

“Statistics shows that infertility affects 15 - 30% of couples who are looking for children. Sometimes, half of the challenges are from the men."

The most saddens part is, She is not happy as a married woman. How do I notice this? Well, I am not a prophet to have noticed this. But, from her body language it shows that you cannot give her what she wants at night.

Also, every night brings worry to your mind because all the money given to her, car bought and the latest fashion in town do not make her happy.

To worst it all, after series of medical check-ups: doctor said you are the cause but not you in person- the male reproductive system.

Your sperm level is very low and the organ strength is not able to function normally. That means you can not satisfy your Darlene wife nor have the next child. Wow! That is not what a woman wants to here.

Besides, it is not possible to satisfy your wife. Since the doctor’s visit, your wife fined it uncomfortable stay at home and she's not happy. This has brought fear and panic into your mind and home.

Now your lovely wife is thinking many, many things. Who knows, maybe somebody outside, but she can do that; God forbid!

To save your home and keep your family vibrant and happy again. We have brought medically and scientifically certified solution to your door step.

Thank God you stumble upon this article. Male fertility tea fires sperm levels to the moon within few days. The good side is; without side effect. "100% LOW SPERM COUNT SOLUTION."

Order through Our Sales Rep Call|WhatSapp: https:///2349076925589

~It makes a man feels proud at night and lounge if you like or take second honeymoon trip with your wife severally.

~Bringing the family pleasure afresh like the first night of wedding.

~Boost sperm count
~Increase sperm concentration
~Reinstate your male potency and revive the strength of your male organ

~Increase male sex appetite, sperm vitally, enhance male fertility, boost energy
~Gives stamina and nourishes the kidney

As if that is not enough, makes your sperm count come alive to bear children. Improve your sex life and restored stamina and strength for revenge fight like "MIKE FURRY".

This product is just few that is left because it is Hot cake. Low sperm count blaster. Only for 10 persons who can act now will be lucky to have it.

Order you package through our sales rep here: https:///2349076925589

This product is meant for only men who need change for their Low Sperm Count wahala.

Take this opportunity to buy with 30% discount rate. As our promo will soon be over. This offer is for first ten lucky persons who order now. After 10 persons buy price will go back to normal.

Price:#5k only

Free Nationwide delivery
Re: How To Boost Your Low Sperm Count In Few Days Without Pills by humphreyudoh(m): 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Keep the order coming
Re: How To Boost Your Low Sperm Count In Few Days Without Pills by humphreyudoh(m): 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
humphreyudoh:
Keep the order coming
if you want to make order; WhatsApp or Call: 09076925589

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Reveals How He Married Regina Daniels And Plans For More Wives / 'Mrs. Sri Lanka' Pageant Controversy : Title Holder Snatches Crown From Winner! / See The Skyscraper Poor Nigerian Boy Built With Local Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.