Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters (26747 Views)

EFCC Arrest Obasanjo, Buhari Both To Face Trial On Monday- Sahara Reporter / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / Zabarmari Massacre: A Student, Babangida Among Farmers Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by tunderoc(m): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2020
I just pity southerners who were forcefully dragged into been in same country with the 9th century North. Can any good thing come out of a cursed land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by bayelsaowei(m): 9:27am On Dec 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
Buhari will never change his service chiefs even if heaven falls. He is afraid of his life. These guys are the ones he has obviously convenanted his safety with. Any changes could have dire consequences on his hold to power. Because even an El rufai could sponsor the coup that will finish his government and may be life prematurely.
its pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by bewla(m): 9:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Racoon:
shocked Nigerian army of conspiracy.Too bad that an institution like the army have joined the government in the conspiracy to silence the truth.
When rice was imported no story now rice is band wahala to much

some is definitely lie to us here
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by dstar01(m): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2020
One thing certain is that we will never know the actually number of people that were killed. Once again RIP to every soul lost to those BH terrorists.

Achieve Financial success through creativity:

Enterprising people always see the future in the present. Enterprising people always find a way to take advantage of a situation, not be burdened by it. And enterprising people aren't lazy. They don't wait for opportunities to come to them, they go after the opportunities.

Enterprise means always finding a way to keep yourself actively working toward your ambition. Enterprise is two things. The first is creativity. You need creativity to see what's out there and to shape it to your advantage. You need creativity to look at the world a little differently. You need creativity to take a different approach, to be different. What goes hand-in-hand with the creativity of enterprise is the second requirement: the courage to be creative. You need courage to see things differently, courage to go against the crowd, courage to take a different approach, courage to stand alone if you have to, courage to choose activity over inactivity.

Lastly, being enterprising doesn't just relate to the ability to make money. Being enterprising also means feeling good enough about yourself, having enough self worth to want to seek advantages and opportunities that will make a difference in your future. And by doing so you will increase your confidence, your courage, your creativity and your self-worth, your enterprising nature.
As the year gradually comes to an end, be determined more than ever, to unleash your creativity and achieve financial success!

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by Blackdisciple(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2020
Which means the UN wasn't laying o
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by Plut01: 10:01am On Dec 01, 2020

I expect every Southerner to get ready for war that's coming. These government backed killers are still testing the ground.

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by seunayantokun(m): 10:13am On Dec 01, 2020
Why can't north and Buhari treat this as as unconstitutional attempt at regime change? Why are they not shouting? Why are the military not flexing muscles and carrying out raids? Those in government know these Boko Haram guys, I just wouldn't like to add that they are the real Boko boys.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by bonnyhope: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2020
truthfulparrot:
This may be an economy war! I am suspecting the rice merchants of neighbouring countries and their accomplices in Nigeria. The ban on importation of rice is biting hard on them and the local rice farmers are smiling to the bank.

Is it not rather curious that they also set the rice farms ablaze ? Our intelligence outfits should wake up and carryout a thorough investigation of this incidence. They may be need to set up special security taskforce to protect our farmers and their rice farms.

Some thing tells me that there may be more of such attacks. Our military should be vigilant.

You may be correct

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by lichocho(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2020
sinistermind:
Why is it only sahara reporters reporting this?? . To be fair, sometimes I feel stories about the govt from sahara reports are fake.
u don forget say United Nations say over 100+ Bodies discovered...

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by mushystuff: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2020
truthfulparrot:
This may be an economy war! I am suspecting the rice merchants of neighbouring countries and their accomplices in Nigeria. The ban on importation of rice is biting hard on them and the local rice farmers are smiling to the bank.

Is it not rather curious that they also set the rice farms ablaze ? Our intelligence outfits should wake up and carryout a thorough investigation of this incidence. They may be need to set up special security taskforce to protect our farmers and their rice farms.

Some thing tells me that there may be more of such attacks. Our military should be vigilant.

@bold: The so called special task force will subsequently morph into a brutal 'tax' force, milking the farmers they're supposed to protect dry and it will still not guarantee their security o!
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by payloader(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2020
sinistermind:
Why is it only sahara reporters reporting this?? . To be fair, sometimes I feel stories about the govt from sahara reports are fake.
. Because most of oyr media houses are afraid of speaking up. They don't want to be sanctioned and fined by NBC.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by King2019(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Timoleon:
Damn! So much waste of lives in this country. Reduced to mere statistics. So sad mehn. Oloun gbo mo sad gan.

A single death is a tragedy a million deaths merely statistics- Joseph Stalin
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by Sonn(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:
When I saw the headline I immediately knew it was from Sahara Reporters Sowore.

Believe them him at your own peril.
The senator representing that constituency was live on TVC and he confirmed that more dead bodies were recovered as at monday morning,
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

So what do you know about the story tell us?
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by Btruth: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

who else do you believe in? I wondered if we must continue to play politics with the dead?

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by Tundex911: 10:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Like play like play,

UN 110 gonna be true just let watch and see
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by Wande22(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2020
2emotional:
Nigeria jaga jaga
Everything scatter scatter
Human dey suffer suffer
Gboza gboza gun shots in the air oooo

That song should be played on our airwaves again

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by Jostoman: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2020
bayelsaowei:
I feel so mad and sad at the same time..and at this time we should be expecting our senate to commence preparation of impeachment documents to get this man on his feet..but NO..they are zombies too..

I have to leave this country..its been governned by fools and idiots..
exactly my brother
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by ghettochild4u(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2020
So is aljazeera still lieing
Stupid government
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by somehow: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2020
Tundex911:
Like play like play,

UN 110 gonna be true just let watch and see

What UN has already retracted?
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by uptimum123(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
ghettochild4u:
So is aljazeera still lieing
Stupid government

You don miss road o

1 Like

Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by Daftyouth(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
truthfulparrot:

Stop offering this type of advice if you want change. We the youth need to encourage the government to continue trusting our untrustworthy neighbours. We need every help we can get to destroy our country. We need to destroy everything in this country and kill everyone. Starvation will help achieve mass deaths. It is only when everyone is dead in this country will politicians learn how to govern; after all, did politicians not starve us of our future? angry
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by phaco(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:

but u believed the ones they lied n 2015??
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by IamAuntyOnion(f): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
VGraphicsPro:
Terrible. May their soul continue to r.i.p
amen o
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by tonyson010(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Na so we go dey recover them until we reach the actual number, 110 that die.

Las las, we go discover that UN figure was right and Nigerian army was wrong.

Nigerian Army has lost its credibility and values

NA have lost it. They keep trying to hide the truth anyway possible.
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by sundamonex(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2020
Islie:
#ZabarmariMassacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday, Army Stopped Us From Taking Photos — Eyewitness

https://saharareporters.com/2020/11/30/zabarmarimassacre-38-more-corpses-recovered-monday-army-stopped-us-taking-photos-%E2%80%94

its fake news o, there was no massacre, infact nobody died! None of their family members is asking for their corpse, don't let enemies of this nation mislead you....

those pictures above are all photoshopped

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake news
Re: Zabarmari Massacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday - Sahara Reporters by Buksaylor: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2020
Islie:
#ZabarmariMassacre: 38 More Corpses Recovered On Monday, Army Stopped Us From Taking Photos — Eyewitness

https://saharareporters.com/2020/11/30/zabarmarimassacre-38-more-corpses-recovered-monday-army-stopped-us-taking-photos-%E2%80%94

These are manipulated pictures of a home video.
The area in question is about the most peaceful areas of Nigeria.People should know how they use social media.....(sic)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aggrieved Northern APC Christians Endorse Peter Obi, Give Reasons / Gaffe: Adamu Garba Mocks Atiku, Says He Has Joined G-5 / Omisore Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.