Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

I Need A Drug That Gives The Post-fap Clarity Feeling - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Drug That Gives The Post-fap Clarity Feeling (439 Views)

A Girl Is Addicted To Me Like A Drug And It Killing Me / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men? / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Drug That Gives The Post-fap Clarity Feeling by sacajawea: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2020
Which Pills, Drugs, Weed etc. Can give me this?
That Post-Fap Clarity Feeling, moments after Orgasm and Ejaculation.
Pls give me, i want it
Re: I Need A Drug That Gives The Post-fap Clarity Feeling by unzend: 2:06am On Dec 01, 2020
sacajawea:
Which Pills, Drugs, Weed etc. Can give me this?
That Post-Fap Clarity Feeling, moments after Orgasm and Ejaculation.
Pls give me, i want it

Way of no return
Re: I Need A Drug That Gives The Post-fap Clarity Feeling by meobizy(f): 6:52am On Dec 20, 2020
So, what was the consensus on Reddit?
Re: I Need A Drug That Gives The Post-fap Clarity Feeling by sacajawea: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2020
meobizy:
So, what was the consensus on Reddit?
What are you talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Life Of An Average Nigerian Man During Festive Period!!rant / DNA Paternity Scandal: Why Is My Husband Not Insisting On DNA Test For His Son? / Two Men Arrested For Killing And Removing The Vagina Of 6-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.