Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again (11313 Views)

Good Girl No Dey Pay!! / Yes, I'm Proudly A Small Girl With A Big God. / 'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by waywardpikin: 3:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Dear Diary,

Today I want to talk about something that worries me deeply, and that’s the level of sexual perversion that exists in our society at the moment.

Yesterday I heard this phrase from three guys and a lady (at different times), which goes: “Small girl no dey Nigeria again.”

This got me thinking, what the hell does this mean? No be say I no like woman; I like woman, I dey straightforward. But I have limits, or standards, or a threshold below which I refuse to descend as it would feel like I have soiled myself. Maybe because I have gorgeous sisters who I worry about and try to take care of.

I have always known that we men are predators, but I never could fathom how serious this was until I had access to the Facebook of a young girl of about 17 or 18 who used my phone to access her account. Mehn! You needed to see the strings of notifications, friend requests and inbox messages that kept flooding in on a per second billing. Someone please tell me what all these men are looking for? Men of all ages, my egbons and the ones that are still coming up, all vying for the attention of this small girl who is trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life. The comments, the flattery, the attention, is enough to set any little girl astray if she gives into it. The girl doesn’t even have to be pretty, just have boobs and aşs and a nice shape and the wolves will be at your doorstep.

I ask myself, has it always been like this? The truth is that it has, as men will always chase women but social media has made things a lot worse. Another truth is that it is the sickos and psychos out there that are the most persistent. Believe me these guys don’t give up! Flooding your inbox or WhatsApp with meaningless messages. How about you get a life? How about you get yourself some standards? How about you stop thinking with your dìcks and leave people’s daughters alone? Sure some of these girls thrive on the attention and develop narcissistic tendencies as a result, but the men are ultimately to blame. I have seen and I have observed. As at now, no woman of any age is safe and this is the main reason why I’m not so keen on having a girl child not just in this country but anywhere.

Yesterday evening I was chilling with a friend of mine at a barbing salon when this cute, fair skinned girl came buy and displayed her wares if we are interested in buying (she was selling perfumes). We all looked through and I told her I didn’t’t have any money on me but if she gave me her number I would control her to my apartment so she can sell one of her products to me. Normal guy scopes though, I thought she was cute and wouldn’t mind getting to know her better if you catch my drift. After she gave me her number and left, one of the area guys winked at me and told me that the girl had two children and was living with the man as husband and wife abi wetin I wan call am?

He encouraged me to still run the package that nothing spoil as e be like say the babe gbadun my parole. Say I go just run am on code. But how could I? I just felt this bitter taste in my mouth and lost interest immediately. This babe couldn’t be up to 20, at the very highest 18/19. At what age did she start fùcking nitori oloun? And she on her own, I’m sure she doesn’t mind still going around fùcking other guys on ‘code’ as long as say she dey see shikini money on the side from all her exploits. This is why they keep reminding me that small girl no dey Nigeria again but I refuse to understand. My heart just won’t accept it.

There are a couple of small girls in a female saloon opposite my house who are quite fond of me as I do drop change with them from time to time, sometimes they act funny, like trying to get my attention or something, other times my friends who visit occasionally tell me that these girls like me but I just don’t see it, based on the fact that such acts do not even register on my radar. They are too young and too small and I feel like I’m too old which I may or may not be as I’ll be turning 29 in December. But man gotta give himself small brain and prestige, you can’t just be following everything in skirt or constantly thinking of your next lay. Girls need to be more careful cos there are a lot of deranged fellows out there and nowadays you can’t tell by age, sometimes the older ones who you should be respecting will shock you with how debased they are.

In the end it all boils down to money and sex, but are these things really worth it? How many people are you going to sleep with before you make enough money? And for the guys, how many girls are you going to sleep with before you realize that there is more to life that hounding the lives of small girls that are just sprouting breasts? If I talk they will justify it by telling me that SMALL GIRL NO DEY NAIJA AGAIN. And lately the girls have started singing the same song too. You tell her she is still a small girl and she gives you that same bloody phrase. The audacity of it all. Maybe it’s time I get with the programme and keep my views to myself cos people look at me weird when I get all preachy as they don’t expect that from me. But why must you go for girls that are so young if you’re not a weakling and a predator? Cos they’re easy targets?

And last but not least, where are the parents in all of this? Where are the mothers? Where are the fathers? Where is the voice of reason in the midst of all this maddening chaos that deafens me? The matter really weak me o I no go lie. May God bless us as we navigate the rest of the year. Say AMEN!

Till next time,

XOXO

Wayward Pikin.

https://thewaywardpikin.com/small-girl-no-dey-nigeria-again/

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by BigDick70inch(m): 4:22am On Dec 01, 2020
waywardpikin:
Dear Diary,

Today I want to talk about something that worries me deeply, and that’s the level of sexual perversion that exists in our society at the moment.

Yesterday I heard this phrase from three guys and a lady (at different times), which goes: “Small girl no dey Nigeria again.”

This got me thinking, what the hell does this mean? No be say I no like woman; I like woman, I dey straightforward. But I have limits, or standards, or a threshold below which I refuse to descend as it would feel like I have soiled myself. Maybe because I have gorgeous sisters who I worry about and try to take care of.

I have always known that we men are predators, but I never could fathom how serious this was until I had access to the Facebook of a young girl of about 17 or 18 who used my phone to access her account. Mehn! You needed to see the strings of notifications, friend requests and inbox messages that kept flooding in on a per second billing. Someone please tell me what all these men are looking for? Men of all ages, my egbons and the ones that are still coming up, all vying for the attention of this small girl who is trying to figure out what she wants to do with her life. The comments, the flattery, the attention, is enough to set any little girl astray if she gives into it. The girl doesn’t even have to be pretty, just have boobs and aşs and a nice shape and the wolves will be at your doorstep.

I ask myself, has it always been like this? The truth is that it has, as men will always chase women but social media has made things a lot worse. Another truth is that it is the sickos and psychos out there that are the most persistent. Believe me these guys don’t give up! Flooding your inbox or WhatsApp with meaningless messages. How about you get a life? How about you get yourself some standards? How about you stop thinking with your dìcks and leave people’s daughters alone? Sure some of these girls thrive on the attention and develop narcissistic tendencies as a result, but the men are ultimately to blame. I have seen and I have observed. As at now, no woman of any age is safe and this is the main reason why I’m not so keen on having a girl child not just in this country but anywhere.

Yesterday evening I was chilling with a friend of mine at a barbing salon when this cute, fair skinned girl came buy and displayed her wares if we are interested in buying (she was selling perfumes). We all looked through and I told her I didn’t’t have any money on me but if she gave me her number I would control her to my apartment so she can sell one of her products to me. Normal guy scopes though, I thought she was cute and wouldn’t mind getting to know her better if you catch my drift. After she gave me her number and left, one of the area guys winked at me and told me that the girl had two children and was living with the man as husband and wife abi wetin I wan call am?

He encouraged me to still run the package that nothing spoil as e be like say the babe gbadun my parole. Say I go just run am on code. But how could I? I just felt this bitter taste in my mouth and lost interest immediately. This babe couldn’t be up to 20, at the very highest 18/19. At what age did she start fùcking nitori oloun? And she on her own, I’m sure she doesn’t mind still going around fùcking other guys on ‘code’ as long as say she dey see shikini money on the side from all her exploits. This is why they keep reminding me that small girl no dey Nigeria again but I refuse to understand. My heart just won’t accept it.

There are a couple of small girls in a female saloon opposite my house who are quite fond of me as I do drop change with them from time to time, sometimes they act funny, like trying to get my attention or something, other times my friends who visit occasionally tell me that these girls like me but I just don’t see it, based on the fact that such acts do not even register on my radar. They are too young and too small and I feel like I’m too old which I may or may not be as I’ll be turning 29 in December. But man gotta give himself small brain and prestige, you can’t just be following everything in skirt or constantly thinking of your next lay. Girls need to be more careful cos there are a lot of deranged fellows out there and nowadays you can’t tell by age, sometimes the older ones who you should be respecting will shock you with how debased they are.

In the end it all boils down to money and sex, but are these things really worth it? How many people are you going to sleep with before you make enough money? And for the guys, how many girls are you going to sleep with before you realize that there is more to life that hounding the lives of small girls that are just sprouting breasts? If I talk they will justify it by telling me that SMALL GIRL NO DEY NAIJA AGAIN. And lately the girls have started singing the same song too. You tell her she is still a small girl and she gives you that same bloody phrase. The audacity of it all. Maybe it’s time I get with the programme and keep my views to myself cos people look at me weird when I get all preachy as they don’t expect that from me. But why must you go for girls that are so young if you’re not a weakling and a predator? Cos they’re easy targets?

And last but not least, where are the parents in all of this? Where are the mothers? Where are the fathers? Where is the voice of reason in the midst of all this maddening chaos that deafens me? The matter really weak me o I no go lie. May God bless us as we navigate the rest of the year. Say AMEN!

Till next time,

XOXO

Wayward Pikin.

https://thewaywardpikin.com/small-girl-no-dey-nigeria-again/

Honestly..
U r definitely right oloun!!

I'm 28 years old and have always thought I was the only one dat do reason just the way u did bro..

I served somewhere in the eastern part..and It shocked me to see what..this older pervert guys did with those small girls.....I mean men of 35year and 50,60+ fucking girls of age 13 and 19 year respectively..

And even..someone I look up to gan as brother........i mean so much older than me was even telling me the best girl to enjoy sex with..are ones within range 12 to 16years..

He even..told me how his friend disvirgin a girl of 6years..how stupid could that be?

Funniest be say..even if those small girls start to give u greenlight..and u decide to ignore they will go behind u..and start calling u MUMU..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Donspicey: 4:49am On Dec 01, 2020
You ain't seen anything...........

You see Girlss?

Hmmm,,,,"FEAR THEM"....

10 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 01, 2020
Go and buy diary and write your rubbish.

You are still guilty of same crime.
Only that your MO is different.
Shebi if they didn't tell u that she had two kids n lived with a man u for dey bang am now ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by grim33(m): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2020
I can’t waste my eyes to read this super long nonsense
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:50am On Dec 01, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Honestly..

I'm 28 years old and have always thought I was the only one dat do reason just the way u did bro..

I served somewhere in the eastern part..and It shocked me to see what..this older pervert guys did with those small girls.....I mean men of 35year and 50,60+ fucking girls of age 13 and 19 year respectively..

And even..someone I look up to gan as brother........i mean so much older than me was even telling me the best girl to enjoy sex with..are ones within range 12 to 16years..

He even..told me how his friend disvirgin a girl of 6years..how stupid could that be?

Funniest be say..even if those small girls start to give u greenlight..and u decide to ignore they will go behind u..and start calling u MUMU..

What is going on here, 50+, 60+ with teenage/preteen. These men no ge shame

10 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:53am On Dec 01, 2020
It is not uncommon that younger girls are being preyed on.

1 Like

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by busybrains: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

U never c anything grin. Enter street make u c signs n wonders. Wayward I hail o

1 Like

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by busybrains: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
It is not uncommon that younger girls are being preyed on.

Why u con dey shock b4? I don see old men weyb say dia spec na youngie....16 and below grin

2 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Currentlygrown: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2020
True. Sometimes I feel the resounding urge to sit on top of this world, and scream that sexual perversion does more harm than good. And it’s not my business to judge but, if you believe in a certain thing, I’m an ardent follower of the school of thought that keep your bullsh3t to yourself.

Nobody wants to know that you’re chopping chlamydia and staphylococcus without pity for your unborn kids.

And it’s no longer like before that sex was an abominable greatly discreet act. These days if you don’t shout that you’ve started shagging, nobody would give you clout.

I went to a salon the other day—now I know the pervert would be reading this, because they mentioned something about Nairaland somewhere in the discussion.

Would you believe that in presence of other men, without shame, this young man was narrating how he “suffocated” this small pikin, with her talapa wey hang for chest, from morning till the time wey she suppose don close school

That’s not the triggering part. He said her aunty is aware of their illicit affair, but e be like she know say her oga (husband) dey follow chop the girl, na him make she no fit come tell me any rubbish.

Bro. If this man is young, he would be forty-three.

I am not holier than any of you, I just know deep within me that no child should be made to leave school and exploited for sexual benefit. Children should enjoy their childhood without trauma.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by youngking22(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2020
So true,it's sickening how guys prey on little girls.for me there is enough blame too go round for everyone parents, society,peer pressure. Last Sunday was swimming at a public pool I was so not comfortable with what I was seeing, a guy very matured chasing after every child girl in the water I was like wtf. I can't even walk with my female cousin without guys stareing daggers at me like what is all this she's barely 14 . And the worst part is the girls thinks that she's having the time off her life, my dear E GO SHOCK YOU.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by x123xlolls(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2020
That's why Islam prohibit any physical contact between unmarried adults untill they are married.

and prohibits any spritual contact (eg: phone call) unless they want to marry.

If to say people will live on that, things no go get worse.

Every girl will look for a husband that, will he legal to her within her life, no blame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by CuteMike01(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2020
From a study, men who engage in such things are those with lower iq. The smarter ones hardly engage in such perversion.

6 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Preshmane(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2020
x123xlolls:
That's why Islam prohibit any physical contact between unmarried adults untill they are married.

and prohibits any spritual contact (eg: phone call) unless they want to marry.

If to say people will live on that, things no go get worse.

Every girl will look for a husband that, will he legal to her within her life, no blame.

who bring religion come matter, abi is it not the same islam that marries off a minor? I have seen a 13years girl married off to a man, tell me what does the girl know?

16 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Bornsinner7: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2020
Damn!
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by JOACHINpedro: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2020
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by sunshineV(f): 9:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Preshmane:

who bring religion come matter, abi is it not the same islam that marries off a minor? I have seen a 13years girl married off to a man, tell me what does the girl know?
person wey dey maddd

1 Like

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by LimAnc(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2020
The sad reality that we have to live with.
Lately the little girls are the ones who offer themselves like lambs to be slaughtered for reasons best known to them but my guess is that they are victims of a failed society and peer pressure..

4 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by olagoke29970: 9:41am On Dec 01, 2020
:who bring religion come matter, abi is it not the same islam that marries off a minor? I have seen a 13years girl married off to a man, tell me what does the girl know? person wey dey maddd
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by x123xlolls(m): 9:47am On Dec 01, 2020
Preshmane:

That's how things are being created.

If you didn't marry her by 13, by the time she will "know everything" , she is already an "olosho" ..... and that will automatically turn her a "victim" of this thread.

You suppose to marry her and "teach her everything". You are her hero, her master and guardian.

NOT AN AREA BOY !!!!

6 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by BlessedNuel: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2020
@OP you gat a nice article here..

Bitter truth sha...there is no small girl in this world and na some men dey cause am.

You go see girl wey you take 4 years senior...she no go dey respect you again because some men wey old pass their papa dey call them Sweetheart via inbox....even married women don turn to something else....married men are not left out thoo.

Social media don turn everything upside down

8 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 01, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Honestly..

Must you bring the East in your gibberish foolish idiot

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Honestly..

Must you bring the East in your gibberish foolish idiot

Must you bring the East in your lies. Idiot. Your moniker even has suggested your trade

1 Like

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Cerebellum: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2020
Chai!

OP, no..no..no.
I gbadun this piece of yours, one of the best have ever read here, coz u barely see a beta post on romance section, Most of the regularies grin like ...are Arindin who post rubbish grin

I gbedi for u OP

3 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by austine4real(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2020
Nice write up

Seen next please
Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Jonasbadoo2(f): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2020
18+ is not small at all, i hope you know university eligblity age is 16 and most are having sex escapdes right from their 100 level

3 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Preshmane(m): 10:17am On Dec 01, 2020
x123xlolls:

That's how things are being created.

If you didn't marry her by 13, by the time she will "know everything" , she is already an "olosho" ..... and that will automatically turn her a "victim" of this thread.

You suppose to marry her and "teach her everything". You are her hero, her master and guardian.

NOT AN AREA BOY !!!!

not everyone is like your mother or sister!! are you saying all the girls that doesn't marry early are olosho ? judging from what you are saying, I can only imagine that your mom married at the age of 13 else she married as a retired olosho

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by BigDick70inch(m): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:

I swear to God no be lie..
Was..even shown a teenager dat slept with a private school bus driver(50 or above sef)..

The man..got her pregnant and then abort it for her..

1 Like

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by BigDick70inch(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2020
MyFlair:

Must you bring the East in your lies. Idiot. Your moniker even has suggested your trade

Onye Ala!!!
Who let u outta yo cage??

1 Like

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2020
BigDick70inch:

I swear to God no be lie..
Was..even shown a teenager dat slept with a private school bus driver(50 or above sef)..

The man..got her pregnant and then abort it for her..
I only hear cases until this year, the one I encountered was my neighbor. I do see him with kids, playing and laughing and sending them on errands.
One evening some men (including a pastor) storm the gate and said they were looking for him. According to the child, she said he used his hands.

3 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by lukui: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2020
alaye double your hustle

if you get money big babes will come to your house to toast you and fvck you

don't let any woman to rob you

correct guys are eating fresh babes with milk and cream

packeage yourself and double your hustle;e

set a dream or goal and enjoy your life

hoes plenty pass these days

3 Likes

Re: Small Girl No Dey Nigeria Again by Kestolove(m): 10:37am On Dec 01, 2020
Go to anambra ND other eastern state, u will see girl of 13 to 15yrs in baby factories producing kids for sale, 60% of kids in south east are not own by those who claim to b dia father...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of The Single Woman / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" / Man Caught Exchanging Nudes With A Minor. Pictures Below.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.