Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,729 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows (32081 Views)

Tinubu’s Government Raises Electricity Tariff From N66 To N225 Per KPH / Court Acquits Mohammed Umar Of N66 Million Fraud / Robbers At Theodore Ekechi's House In Owerri, Steal N45 Million Items (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Timoleon(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2020
junketer:
Aso rock was built with nigeria's money. Everything there belongs to Nigeria. So why is Buhari paying rent there and who is he paying the rent to? Shameless people. They loot without shame or mercy. Na wao
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by smith1985(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2020
Immediately I saw the caption I knew it was,sahara idiots....I have since stopped reading their news cos it lakes credibility... they will tell it is from.close source...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Masterclass32: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2020
This people are just insulting Nigerians with these ridiculous statements.

What does "Also rock rent" mean exactly? Paying the rent to whom? For a house that belongs to the State?
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by paulolee(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2020
technicallyrich:

these one your friends name is azzez. that's a yoruba muslim name.
are yiu also a yoruba muslim. if you are then im suprised because most or all the yoruba muslims i know still support pmb hoping that he will pass the power to the rotten teeth or the dwarf fake pastor so as to purnish ss/se aka the better south.
finally i will urge yiu to fast in the mosque for a year, yhat the only way azzez can forgive you.
rip azzez
grew up in lagos n gat soo many Muslim n Yoruba friends bt am not Yoruba neither am I a Muslim....
voted pmb bcoz i fell for dt scam n not abt me being a Muslim or a Yoruba....

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by dammyz101(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
Don't know why this issue is raising the dust all past administration paid this money so why is this government's own different.
Bcus this government is figting curruption. Oh wait, did i hear u say all the past administration did the same? So why are you guys 'APC' saying this administration is the best.
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Jagznation(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2020
dammyz101:

Bcus this government is figting curruption. Oh wait, did i hear u say all the past administration did the same? So why are you guys 'APC' saying this administration is the best.
This administration is the best did you see the Covid-19 relief materials sent to each state only to be hijacked by unscrupulous elements if not that it was looted would you know that it exist
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by DedeNkem: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2020
This is one of the reasons why thieving Nigerian politicians murder people for political offices!

I don't understand how a common senator gets a huge salary and fat allowances far more than a medical doctor!!

Unless we remove money from politics, these massive looting will continue!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by dammyz101(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2020
In buhari's voice "if we dont kill kwaruption, kwaruption will kill us" this is the most currupt government in the history of nigeria. I have my stats

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by tope777(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
Don't know why this issue is raising the dust all past administration paid this money so why is this government's own different.

Because this Government promised Change and to also fight Corruption.
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Minjim: 10:12am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:

Paid it to whom?
Just because past admins have been misbehaving doesn't mean it shouldn't stop.

I know Obama paid rent but plz, that's the US.
And clearing of sewages every year, really?!
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:

This government promised CHANGE! Meaning they swore to do things differently...

Quit living in the past and tolerating mediocrity!!! What is wrong with you young people??!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Nyanabo(m): 10:14am On Dec 01, 2020
Oin grin
Economic Recovery my yansh ! grin

This is the most hypocritical government ever. 45 million for just sewage for a single calender year ? can this country get anymore worst ? do they drain the septic tank every week ? I also never knew aso rock now pays rentage not to talk of to the tune of 66million. and 400+ million for car maintainance and spare parts.

There are many things wrong with this 'economic recovery' budget but the arm of government saddle with the responsibility of checkmating the excesses of the executive arm of government is too docile and now rubber stamped. I Weep for this nation.

Indeed there was a country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Jagznation(m): 10:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

Quit living in the past and tolerating mediocrity!!! What is wrong with you young people??!
Nothing sir I simply aired my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Ade3131: 10:18am On Dec 01, 2020
I can understand the aspect that he pays rent and facility maintenance cost (although that money for sock-away no be here ooo) but every other cost in that budget is laughable. I mean this is supposed to be the 'almighty self acclaimed corruption fighter'.

This country is near doomed. Thread seen.

The next News plz.
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Who is collecting the rent abeg..this country sef
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Sulogy2255: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Idontknowyou:
Which one is Also rock Rent .. these people will not kill someone with laughter oneday..

These Nigeria is just like a comedy show to them in heaven.. Any time God want to laugh, he will just tell Angel gabriel to put channel 419 ( Nigeria channel)...lol
grin grin honourable off your mic is ok
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Originalsly: 10:33am On Dec 01, 2020
Paying rent for Aso Rock?... to whom?... I expected them to budget wayyy more than the N45 M for sewerage removal..... they are all really full of it.
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by phantom24: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2020
Pls where's that yoruba guy that was always fighting johnathan & organizing protest?
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Kosoco(m): 10:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Till e reach 1k we never recover...

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Ahmeduana(m): 10:39am On Dec 01, 2020
What an expensive chit.
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by BTCog: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by 6digitscomrade: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
because the whole world was cowed with a fraudulent change mantra...please take note only idiotssss with little or no IQ are frolicking with failed system otherwise.........
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by 6digitscomrade: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2020
Angelfrost:

he is one of the revered zonB occupants..�

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by jayworld15(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2020
paulolee:
remember vividly well during 2014 b4 2015 elections dt this clown n osibanjo were presented to us as a man of integrity, remember that pics dt they
were pictured drinking tea with sachet milk n local
settings n even heard dt he said he av only 1m in his aza....remember when they wore bubu suit n introduce him to us
as d main "change"....
I really fell for dt scam n I remember arguing with my late friend
azzez dt buhari would b d best tin to happen to Nigeria after slice
bread n azzeez even dumped pdp n was converted to apc bcox of
my gospel...
its really painful dt I ended up being scammed n I pray azzes forgives
me wherever he is bcox he leta lost his life as a hustler after he died
in an accident as early as 5am dt Thursday morning bcox of harsh economy n bad roads..
happy new month nairalanders and continue to r.i.p azzez...

It’s touching as well as humanly. We can be conned but the aspect of regretting, admitting and retracing our steps speak highly of our humanness.
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by aristocratic5(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2020
These fools called leaders no go die better death
Worms go eat na alive goatssssssssssss............
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Wande22(m): 11:31am On Dec 01, 2020
grin
helinues:
shocked

Why art thou shockest

Is it not awa DARLING DADDY

grin grin angry
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by maximusprime2000: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2020
DedeNkem:
This is one of the reasons why thieving Nigerian politicians murder people for political offices!

I don't understand how a common senator gets a huge salary and fat allowances far more than a medical doctor!!

Unless we remove money from politics, these massive looting will continue!

WHO WILL REMOVE THE MONEY? ¿??¿¿¿¿??¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??/??///?/?;??/////// A BILLION DOLLAR QUESTION
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Olas16198901: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2020
Which one is Aso Rock rent and Sewage, but I think the government own everything who are they paying the rent to? Who are the sewage management? Is it not the government.

That's also much to buy tyre, if so let him pay for all his bills he owns the fleet and excrete at Aso Rock.

We're just deceiving ourselves, Nigeria can't be better for just once, this is not a matter of prayer
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Okuda(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:

paid to who?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by AFONJACOW(m): 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
Sai Barbar Mr integrity will end up the biggest looter in history of mankind... He is looting without fear while zombies are cheering him with empty stomach grin
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by Sirchef: 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2020
This country na wa
Re: Buhari's N66 Million Aso Rock Rent, N45 Million Sewerage Charges Raise Eyebrows by litaninja(m): 12:58pm On Dec 01, 2020
Round 2 needs to start real quick. If you know, you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#chatham House: Kwankwaso's Response On Stepping Down For Obi (video) / 14 Pictures You'll Relate To If You're Living A "Generator" Life / Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.