Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign (20954 Views)

Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Buhari, Osinbajo Took Malaria Injections - Pastor Giwa Claims / Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Nicorae7: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Seconded
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by uptimum123(m): 10:45am On Dec 01, 2020
Yahoo pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by freeman131: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2020
No lies Man of God
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 01, 2020
Check out my new instagram account @cozyfops. It's all about wears. Always look good as you follow @cozyfops
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Bigseven(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2020
T he y will tag you as "hate speecher* grin
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Elvictor: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2020
North is the safest place to live.
you can't stay in Ogbomosho and be seeing photoshops from Nigeria haters media and say North isn't safe.
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by endsarrrs(f): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2020
sad
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Olaniyimubarak: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2020
e go soon shock d mumu man for villa
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Meedon: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2020

Our darling Presidebt..
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by freeman131: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2020
uptimum123:
Yahoo pastor

Yahoo Arewa knit wit.
Pastor talk lie you go yan dust.
Pastor talk truth you still go yarn dust.
Dusting powder undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Temptee101(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
the president is a good man he needs to do away with bad eggs in his government

Will you zombies ever get tired of making this statement?

I believe you know the so called Mr. President on a personal level to know he is/was a good man.

Nigeria is finished.

Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by naiteaw: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2020
He shouldn't just RESIGN but face world crime against humanity. Lifeless and Useless bunch of idiots in the affairs of leadership.

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details

1 Like

Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2020
Buhari that I know will rather die on that sit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Nchenches: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2020
Is there any Buhari in Aso Rock?
Garba Shehu stands for the man we mistake for Buhari in Aso Rock.

Garba Shehu is Nigeria’s president.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Centcanada: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2020
Hahahaha just day laugh. Am watching a movie that refuse to end.
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 01, 2020
If u want to capture the president of Nigeria, just quote me with "How" and I will tell u !!!
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Kayharry(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:

“I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody”
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Blakpot: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2020
Even Buhari is not safe in Aso rock because the citizens are not happy.”

Lol
Oga pastor u just invite DSS operatives to ur church.
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by MrStylish(m): 10:52am On Dec 01, 2020
Aabboobbii
Let him not resign
He will die thier
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:53am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:

Buhari is not a good man ! Justify your statement or shut the Bleep up ! How could you call such a highly nepotistic man, who cares only for his ethnic fulani and their cows, a good man ?

Buhari is a bad man and a terrible leader as such !
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Temmydaryo: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2020
Dear nairalanders,please help me.I work in a private school and since resumption my salary have not been paid. Please things are very difficult now.nothing to feed my children. Please help me. I have never do this before but I don't know where to turn to. This is my account number.3162669986 first bank
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Nchenches: 10:55am On Dec 01, 2020
Afrikahene:
Pastor Giwa, thumbs up to you
We nedd more of you.

Now to the youths, over to you
Are you tired of the nonsense going on in Nigeria or do you think the problems will stop on their own?

The only response we the youths have now is to stand up and march into the streets in our millions. There are over 40 million youths in Southern Nigeria. Let all of us march out and terminate the evil 1914 amagamation. It is time for Northern Nigeria to stay on her own and rule herself the way she wants. We the South we want development while the North wants power the division which they have sowed they should now reap.

#EndNigeria
#EndSARS
#End1914Almagamation

Lol. Some Nigerians believe that the country will be good one day. They are the type of humans who don’t see beyond the nose.
They don’t understand that no messiah of a president can emerge from the present rigged and lopsided political structure to make Nigeria good again.

They don’t understand that no type of political restructuring again can resurrect Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by WrittyWritter(f): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2020
etrouble:
No, Buhari should not resign. Let him be there when Boko Haram invade Aso Rock. It will be very interesting. Even our children will study it as part of Nigeria’s history of Nigeria’s most useless General that could not secure his people

grin...He will be so shocked grin
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by mechanics(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2020
He should focus on his ministry and leave the president alone, God will surely protect us.
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by ransomed: 10:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Juliusmalema:
All these yoruba prophets always prophesying doom.

Na the new tactics be this....na like this una want use fear mongering to push buhari out so that una son Osinbajo will take over.

Same way Tinubu used Fareed Zachariah of CNN to launch campaign against buhari during the period the old man was in London hospital.

You must be really enjoying your darling Buhari's time to be saying this trash ! "Suffering and smiling" tribal bigot lots.
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Joseph08(m): 11:00am On Dec 01, 2020
Pastor You're painting the Government black and Liar Mohammed doesn't like it grin
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by jrusky(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Buhari should remain in the unsaved security in Aso Rock is all we want since convid could not do the job then any other means to execute the job its highly welcome.

I have never like Buhari ever since I lived in the same barracks with him then till today and I will never like him in his life or death I'm very unrepentant about this.

If he die either now or later I will still hate him with passion.
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Jack005(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
Are you the newest zombie recruit or old wine with another moniker?
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by enemyofprogress: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2020
Jagznation:
bros abeg go find food chop. You statement na sign of hunger
Re: Pastor Giwa: Buhari Not Safe In Aso Rock, He Should Resign by Jack005(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2020
johnmartus:
Is this thing a pastor or devil can you step down from your pastor business job?
learn how to construct proper English before coming on nairaland to disgrace your generation.. Zombie of the highest order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Base Found In North Cameroun! / Top 5 Government Ministries In Nigeria - Topeverything / Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.